Author Topic: Official One In A Million 2010 Thread  (Read 278317 times)

loggedinLurker

Re: Official One In A Million 2010 Thread
« Reply #2760 on: January 28, 2011, 03:26:38 PM »
Expand Quote
I actually like skateboarding, so i don't care if someone's there or not.
[close]
You're so core dude... or autistic

I hope you guys are still having a sesh tomorrow?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 03:29:33 PM by loggedinLurker »

ChildoftheGhetto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1322
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2761 on: January 28, 2011, 03:32:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

you really believe gipper is real enough to be within a 5 mile radius of me?

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #2762 on: January 28, 2011, 03:44:47 PM »
man please. the reason i started skating was because team sports bummed me out and it was the one thing you could do by yourself and still be just as proficient. when i skate by myself, i tend to zone out on certain things i want to perfect (100 no-looking-down heelflips in the driveway type ish). either that or just cruise around the city and check for spots. thats like my favorite thing to do and because i tend to wake up early as shit and be restless, i do it quite alot. i like skating with friends though, but sometimes i find myself being more self conscious when others are there. but maybe that's just me.

where i come from the team bro-dudes played football and the spazoids went skating instead of killing people. thats a gross oversimplification, but you get my drift. i do like a good friends sesh though. but even then, i tend to zone on dudes if i'm landing shit constantly.

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2763 on: January 28, 2011, 08:25:04 PM »
man please. the reason i started skating was because team sports bummed me out and it was the one thing you could do by yourself and still be just as proficient. when i skate by myself, i tend to zone out on certain things i want to perfect (100 no-looking-down heelflips in the driveway type ish). either that or just cruise around the city and check for spots. thats like my favorite thing to do and because i tend to wake up early as shit and be restless, i do it quite alot. i like skating with friends though, but sometimes i find myself being more self conscious when others are there. but maybe that's just me.

where i come from the team bro-dudes played football and the spazoids went skating instead of killing people. thats a gross oversimplification, but you get my drift. i do like a good friends sesh though. but even then, i tend to zone on dudes if i'm landing shit constantly.

k
Definitely not you, depending on how I'm feeling I'm the same way. I'll skate alone if I'm really hyped to skate, but I'm not gonna go skate because I feel obligated to. With that being said, I'm usually hyped to go skate almost every day. I generally prefer skating with friends though, we vibe off each others energy and I'm a lot more motivated and have much more fun.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 08:30:09 PM by frank gerwer's nose »
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #2764 on: January 28, 2011, 08:29:55 PM »
If anyone cares John finally landed his kezar hill bomb to ollie the triple set. Did it a couple days ago, also tried to front blunt delores ledge.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

VictoriousOG

« Reply #2765 on: January 28, 2011, 10:51:06 PM »
Expand Quote

k
[close]
Definitely not you, depending on how I'm feeling I'm the same way. I'll skate alone if I'm really hyped to skate, but I'm not gonna go skate because I feel obligated to. With that being said, I'm usually hyped to go skate almost every day. I generally prefer skating with friends though, we vibe off each others synenergy and I'm a lot more motivated and have much more fun.
fixed

vince the stud

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -202
  • 4Q
« Reply #2766 on: January 28, 2011, 10:51:23 PM »
If anyone cares John finally landed his kezar hill bomb to ollie the triple set. Did it a couple days ago, also tried to front blunt delores ledge.
can't wait to see the footy
tricks are for kids , style is forever

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 717
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #2767 on: January 29, 2011, 12:01:06 AM »

Ok, dude. I love skateboarding and I'll do it by myself or with a bunch of people. I don't care. I'd just rather do it with people I know.

referring to yourself as shy and not being a woman, makes you look queer.

Edit because original was TLDR:
I don't care, this is the internet. It's not like I care what a bunch of guys sitting at a computer care. I'm more than likely never going to meet more than two people on here anyways.

skating by yourself sucks
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 12:03:29 AM by Allen. »
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 737
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #2768 on: January 29, 2011, 12:42:55 PM »

Rad. Having to do that quick ollie up the curb before the set makes it extra sick. Looking forward to seeing the footy.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #2769 on: January 29, 2011, 02:48:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm dedicated.
[close]
I'm well aware, but my question was...do you have any responsibilities (job, family, etc)?
[close]
my only responsibility is going out and getting good at skating.
[close]
So you have no job, school, etc.

I understand how you can skate so much. Are you planning on releasing any footage soon?
[close]
I was skating that much when i had a job. you guys just make excuses. there's no reason you shouldn't be able to skate 3+ hours a day. probably not, I don't know any filmers on a super personal level to where they would go the places i wanted to go except my homie, and he doesn't skate that often. I just want to be good at skating.

It all depends on how much you work and what kind of work you do . If you work 9-5 , at a pretty relaxed job , not that much labour , yes you should be able to go skate after work . If you work in a coal mine 12 hours a day or what ever , it might be harder to find
the energy and motivation to go out skating

I work around 15- 16 hour days , of pretty hard labour and pressure . 2 days off a week , I could prob skate more then I do but then again most days off I just sleep and relax outside or at the computer . I guess I could use that as a excuse to say thats why Im not better at skating . but its abit weird and tbh work is abit more important to me then skating

camocan

« Reply #2770 on: January 29, 2011, 02:58:17 PM »
COTG should totally be ponsored by krooked after I totally bleed him dry. Youre not hard enouph to hang around me little nigga I eat yo face. Cotg I ever see you in san fran you dead man weak ass bumpkin nigga

hesh life

• Rep: 3
« Reply #2771 on: January 29, 2011, 03:04:51 PM »

wow front blunt dolores? holy shit

Belligerent Irish Cop

• Rep: -276
« Reply #2772 on: January 29, 2011, 03:07:39 PM »
COTG should totally be ponsored by krooked after I totally bleed him dry. Youre not hard enouph to hang around me little nigga I eat yo face. Cotg I ever see you in san fran you dead man weak ass bumpkin nigga

That's not what batman would do.

mcpeepants

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #2773 on: January 29, 2011, 05:11:57 PM »

you have issues.
you some closet dick-in-da-booty ass nigga.

clamy

« Reply #2774 on: January 29, 2011, 07:08:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What is dolores?

Can't wait to see the triple set footage.

juja

« Reply #2775 on: January 29, 2011, 11:02:20 PM »
Expand Quote
skating by yourself sucks
[close]
why?
it worked for mullen... if have to skate with a crew thats just weird...

jojo_fosho

• Rep: -2
« Reply #2776 on: January 30, 2011, 02:16:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

What is dolores?

Can't wait to see the triple set footage.

Last clip

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #2777 on: January 30, 2011, 02:52:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Haha COTG could never be on OIAM.
[close]

Too many acronyms?

And skating by yourself is lame, only because I'm shy and generally don't know how to actually talk to someone I don't know, other than the occasional, "Yeah", "Get that shit", or "Woo". And generally, where I'm from, it seems to be ignored.
[close]
why do you even need to talk to anyone at all when you're skating?
[close]
Because skating is a social activity. You seriously go out and shut everybody in the world out when you skate?

that's definitely subjective. the first like three months that i started skating, i didn't know anyone else who skated and i would go around to spots alone and have the time of my life. and to this day i still prefer skating alone to skating with people just to be skating with people. i don't shut people out when i skate, and i'll give random dudes at the park props for their tricks, but if you're asking me if i try to start/hold a conversation with someone i don't even know when i skate, the answer is no. i don't ignore people when they talk to me though. call me autistic, but if i'm having a session, i'm not gonna pause it to talk to dudes.

Stoop Kid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -72
  • Fuck hipsters.
« Reply #2778 on: January 30, 2011, 08:14:05 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

you have issues.

nah he doesnt have issues he just feels real tough talking hard on a messageboard.

loggedinLurker

« Reply #2779 on: January 30, 2011, 08:37:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

I thought so, yes. Pretty weak of the gipper.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #2780 on: January 30, 2011, 09:42:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Why? I've skated with every other person who has asked me on this board without even a second thought and have even made efforts to go a pretty decent distance to do it. I just genuinely think Child of the ghetto is a stupid piece of shit, and have no desire to ever meet him.
Enjoy being unemployed COTG, by the way. Its funny how you worship money (remember telling us all how awesome Jereme Rogers was for having an aston martin) but haven't done a damn thing to get your own. Remember, excuses won't feed you.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2781 on: January 30, 2011, 10:00:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Why? I've skated with every other person who has asked me on this board without even a second thought and have even made efforts to go a pretty decent distance to do it. I just genuinely think Child of the ghetto is a stupid piece of shit, and have no desire to ever meet him.
Enjoy being unemployed COTG, by the way. Its funny how you worship money (remember telling us all how awesome Jereme Rogers was for having an aston martin) but haven't done a damn thing to get your own. Remember, excuses won't feed you.

HAHAHAH i don't worship money. I appreciate the hardwork that it takes to get money. and you're clearly a bitch. don't make excuses. you talked all that shit over the internet and now you're scared. this is the shit I'm talking about people. Clowns fabricating their lives on the internet. He's hard as fuck on slap, but dude is clearly a bitch.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 10:02:18 AM by ChildoftheGhetto »

BriDen

« Reply #2782 on: January 30, 2011, 10:03:18 AM »
I hope I get to skate with both of you one day

strangefires

« Reply #2783 on: January 30, 2011, 10:06:20 AM »
I hope I get to skate with both of you one day

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #2784 on: January 30, 2011, 10:17:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
HAHAHAH i don't worship money. I appreciate the hardwork that it takes to get money. and you're clearly a bitch. don't make excuses. you talked all that shit over the internet and now you're scared. this is the shit I'm talking about people. Clowns fabricating their lives on the internet. He's hard as fuck on slap, but dude is clearly a bitch.
If you appreciate the hard work it takes to get money, quit lurking here, and lurk here: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/jjj/
Get money son! Quit sitting around like a bum hoping the money fairy's gonna come.
Again, sitting around talking to a dude and deciding he is a stupid piece of shit is a much different thought than "gee I want to skate with him!"
Strangefires, I'm down. If you come to LA in the next few months let me know, I'll probably be back in the bay in about 6-8 months though, but am down to skate there too.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2785 on: January 30, 2011, 10:21:19 AM »
HAHAHAHAha Hoe card pulled.

loggedinLurker

« Reply #2786 on: January 30, 2011, 10:59:31 AM »
Woah, i didn't know you were taking your message board beef so serious.

Shlomo

• Rep: 0

BuddyPal

« Reply #2788 on: January 30, 2011, 11:34:52 AM »
^it has reuben too
and aldrin garcia's slam was fucked

Shlomo

• Rep: 0