Author Topic: Conspiracy theories.  (Read 44624 times)

bartlaser

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 16
Re: Conspiracy theories.
« Reply #210 on: February 04, 2023, 05:49:21 AM »
Earth is the Las Vegas or Miami of the galaxy.  This would explain why alien craft crash lands on our planet.  Its not because of a failure in their technology.  Instead, ET is high on moon rocks and lava cocktails while on space vacation and crashes the rental. They're just here to party and blow off steam.  Explains the asshole probing as well.

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
« Reply #211 on: February 04, 2023, 10:05:24 AM »
Expand Quote

And Clinton is clearly a perv but I don’t think he’s any more powerful or likely a suspect than any number of billionaires or the guy who was running the USA gay the time of Epstein’s death who also has a predilection for young women and who also appears in photos with Epstein and Maxwell.
[close]

Assuming "gay" was a typo and you meant to type "at".

But, yes, it is incredibly outlandish to believe that the #1 person responsible for orchestrating the killing of Epstein was anyone but Donald Trump. He's the obvious suspect and it's usually only Republican bootlickers who suggest otherwise.

My prime suspect for who is "responsible" for epstein's demise most directly would be Bill Barr, whose father Donald Barr was an officer in the OSS (precursor to the CIA), ran the prestigious Dalton school where epstein got his first job. They say you never retire from being a spy, you just become an asset down the line. Epstein's arrest and subsequent death are likely a limited hang out, find someone who's got a lot of blood in their hands, hang them out to dry, snip all the loose ends in the conspiracy and start a new network with new members. This tends to be the go to move when a abuse ring gets uncovered ala the Franklin Credit ring in Omaha or the Dutroux affair in Belgium. Lawrence E King and Marc Dutroux are hung out to dry and close ranks around the powerful people that their rings were supplying victims to abuse.

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1094
« Reply #212 on: February 04, 2023, 10:21:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

And Clinton is clearly a perv but I don’t think he’s any more powerful or likely a suspect than any number of billionaires or the guy who was running the USA gay the time of Epstein’s death who also has a predilection for young women and who also appears in photos with Epstein and Maxwell.
[close]

Assuming "gay" was a typo and you meant to type "at".

But, yes, it is incredibly outlandish to believe that the #1 person responsible for orchestrating the killing of Epstein was anyone but Donald Trump. He's the obvious suspect and it's usually only Republican bootlickers who suggest otherwise.
[close]

My prime suspect for who is "responsible" for epstein's demise most directly would be Bill Barr, whose father Donald Barr was an officer in the OSS (precursor to the CIA), ran the prestigious Dalton school where epstein got his first job. They say you never retire from being a spy, you just become an asset down the line. Epstein's arrest and subsequent death are likely a limited hang out, find someone who's got a lot of blood in their hands, hang them out to dry, snip all the loose ends in the conspiracy and start a new network with new members. This tends to be the go to move when a abuse ring gets uncovered ala the Franklin Credit ring in Omaha or the Dutroux affair in Belgium. Lawrence E King and Marc Dutroux are hung out to dry and close ranks around the powerful people that their rings were supplying victims to abuse.

Agreed. The whole thing reeks of CIA/Mossad. I don't think any elected official has any say, input, or even any idea what these people are up to, nor do they act of behalf of any elected official. I know the term "deep state" has been disambiguated to the point where it describes anyone who is against Donald Trump, but what you describe is the literal "deep state", as coined by Ataturk.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2023, 03:24:48 PM by manysnakes »
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2204
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #213 on: February 04, 2023, 10:44:37 AM »
My recent fave is the theory that Rawbertson is actually some sort of AI.
What I heard is that he is, in fact, a T-800 infiltrator, just biding his time until he has learned enough to game us all into being in one place at the same time(line) & then terminate us all simultaneously via an onboard compact nuke, ensuring that the fail-safe device that these very bloards would one day collectively create (known as SLAPnet) & which was intended to (and eventually WOULD) prevent the long dreaded rise of the robot overlords from ever seizing power & subjecting all humanity to endless public shaming & soul deflating humiliation, via nationally televised spankings, would never be invented, thereby skewing the future in favor of Canada.
😮‍💨

😮‍💨

😮‍💨
You cats heard that one yet?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

luvs2spooge

• Rep: -2
« Reply #214 on: February 04, 2023, 07:14:15 PM »
hemi sync

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1157
  • old and in the way
« Reply #215 on: February 04, 2023, 08:12:42 PM »
My recent fave is the theory that Rawbertson is actually some sort of AI.
What I heard is that he is, in fact, a T-800 infiltrator, just biding his time until he has learned enough to game us all into being in one place at the same time(line) & then terminate us all simultaneously via an onboard compact nuke, ensuring that the fail-safe device that these very bloards would one day collectively create (known as SLAPnet) & which was intended to (and eventually WOULD) prevent the long dreaded rise of the robot overlords from ever seizing power & subjecting all humanity to endless public shaming & soul deflating humiliation, via nationally televised spankings, would never be invented, thereby skewing the future in favor of Canada.
😮‍💨

😮‍💨

😮‍💨
You cats heard that one yet?

The Rawb 600 series had rubber skin. We spotted them easy, but these are new. They look human — sweat, bad breath, mobbed kick flips, everything. Very hard to spot. I had to wait till he posted in the Shane O'Neill appreciation thread before I could zero him.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2023, 12:20:35 AM by funeral_tuxedo »

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1194
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #216 on: February 05, 2023, 07:17:14 AM »
It’s not because of tradition or heritage or marketing that these fragrance companies insist on referring to their products as “eau de toilette”.

They just want to see how long they can get away with calling it “toilet water” before people catch on.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #217 on: February 09, 2023, 09:17:59 PM »
Earth is the Las Vegas or Miami of the galaxy.  This would explain why alien craft crash lands on our planet.  Its not because of a failure in their technology.  Instead, ET is high on moon rocks and lava cocktails while on space vacation and crashes the rental. They're just here to party and blow off steam.  Explains the asshole probing as well.

It's a good thing their dad owns a dealership.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

bartlaser

• Rep: 16
« Reply #218 on: February 10, 2023, 12:50:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It's a good thing their dad owns a dealership.

Oh shit I forgot all about that show.  Must have seeped into my mind grapes.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
« Reply #219 on: February 11, 2023, 02:35:59 PM »
I think China is about to invade Taiwan.  I think these spy balloon/“ufos” are them trying to gauge what the capability of the global response will be.  I think they are emboldened by Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, or they’re possibly allied together trying to start a global conflict to “reshuffle the deck” of world superpowers.  I think oligarchs (Musk,etc) are in on it or trying to play both sides, and I think the rise in authoritarianism (banning abortion, increased surveillance and censorship, police militarization etc) is a preparation for global war. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

manysnakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #220 on: February 11, 2023, 02:59:13 PM »
I think China is about to invade Taiwan.  I think these spy balloon/“ufos” are them trying to gauge what the capability of the global response will be.  I think they are emboldened by Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, or they’re possibly allied together trying to start a global conflict to “reshuffle the deck” of world superpowers.  I think oligarchs (Musk,etc) are in on it or trying to play both sides, and I think the rise in authoritarianism (banning abortion, increased surveillance and censorship, police militarization etc) is a preparation for global war.

Define "about to".

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
« Reply #221 on: February 12, 2023, 12:57:09 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Define "about to".

You think China is looking at the Ukraine war and is finding it in any way aspirational?

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #222 on: February 12, 2023, 02:16:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Define "about to".
[close]

You think China is looking at the Ukraine war and is finding it in any way aspirational?

Exactly. Why would anyone want to get involved in an intractable land war

manysnakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #223 on: February 13, 2023, 08:06:47 AM »
I don't know whether or not China will invade Taiwan, but my sense is that China is quite comfortable playing the long game with regards to global hegemony.

If you want to talk conspiracy theories, let's talk Seymour Hersh's expose on the Nordstream 2 pipeline bombing, a story which has gone more or less completely unreported on in the western press (except to dismiss Hersh has a crank and refer derisively to his article as a "blog post").

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #224 on: February 13, 2023, 08:16:21 AM »
I don't know whether or not China will invade Taiwan, but my sense is that China is quite comfortable playing the long game with regards to global hegemony.

If you want to talk conspiracy theories, let's talk Seymour Hersh's expose on the Nordstream 2 pipeline bombing, a story which has gone more or less completely unreported on in the western press (except to dismiss Hersh has a crank and refer derisively to his article as a "blog post").

He used to be held in extremely high regard until he exposed the fiction of the "zero dark thirty" version of events around the Osama bin Laden assassination. Now all the libs who celebrated him for exposing the my lai massacre, and the CIA's domestic CHAOS program think he's "disinformation". Anyone who believed the "Russians just blew it up because putler is crazy and evil " has the same late cold war brain worms that many Russia "experts" had in the 80s.

manysnakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #225 on: February 13, 2023, 08:32:39 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

He used to be held in extremely high regard until he exposed the fiction of the "zero dark thirty" version of events around the Osama bin Laden assassination. Now all the libs who celebrated him for exposing the my lai massacre, and the CIA's domestic CHAOS program think he's "disinformation". Anyone who believed the "Russians just blew it up because putler is crazy and evil " has the same late cold war brain worms that many Russia "experts" had in the 80s.

Don't forget about exposing the Syrian chemical weapons canard.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #226 on: February 13, 2023, 08:37:18 AM »
can y'all dumb down what you just brought up i no good at smarts but interested

manysnakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #227 on: February 13, 2023, 08:44:41 AM »

A source close to Hersh from within the DOD says that Biden ordered elite Navy Divers (Naval Intelligence and the CIA are directly connected) to blow up the Nordstream 2 pipeline in order to force Germany closer into the war in Ukraine and further away from normalized relations with Russia, who provides the liquid national gas which powers the German economic dynamo. Apparently this was unpopular even within the CIA, but they went ahead with the plan and now it's hitting Germany hard during the middle of winter.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #228 on: February 13, 2023, 09:30:56 AM »
my co-worker is from alaska and their dad sent them a picture of the UFO that was shot down!
i'll try to get the pic and post it

here it is: https://ibb.co/cNswH2q
« Last Edit: February 13, 2023, 10:30:23 AM by brent »
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #229 on: February 13, 2023, 09:50:48 AM »
https://www.lrb.co.uk/the-paper/v37/n10/seymour-m.-hersh/the-killing-of-osama-bin-laden

Here's the article about the bin laden raid.

The gist is that bin Laden had not been secretly camped out in the Capitol of Pakistan in an undercover super stealth lair, but had actually been a prisoner of ISI (Pakistani intelligence) since 2006 and was gift wrapped for the White House by someone within ISI in exchange for the $25 million dollar reward. That informant now lives in DC and is a consultant for the CIA. The whole story of it being a stealth mission flying under Pakistani radar is a fiction because ISI and CIA have a long and close relationship that benefits both sides. The raid was approved by Pakistan and they essentially set up a duck hunt where SEALs went in and shot an invalid bin Laden and they still ended up with a crashed helicopter.

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -514
« Reply #230 on: February 13, 2023, 09:59:49 AM »
https://www.lrb.co.uk/the-paper/v37/n10/seymour-m.-hersh/the-killing-of-osama-bin-laden

The gist is that bin Laden had not been secretly camped out in the Capitol of Pakistan in an undercover super stealth lair, but had actually been a prisoner of ISI (Pakistani intelligence) since 2006 and was gift wrapped for the White House by someone within ISI in exchange for the $25 million dollar reward. That informant now lives in DC and is a consultant for the CIA. The whole story of it being a stealth mission flying under Pakistani radar is a fiction because ISI and CIA have a long and close relationship that benefits both sides. The raid was approved by Pakistan and they essentially set up a duck hunt where SEALs went in and shot an invalid bin Laden and they still ended up with a crashed helicopter.

My favorite part of conspiracy culture is the duality of incompetence and hyper-competence being ascribed to the government and military.  Not saying any of this is or isn’t true, but the powers that be flip from amazingly coordinated to complete buffoons as it suits most of these narratives.

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 304
« Reply #231 on: February 13, 2023, 10:22:57 AM »
my co-worker is from alaska and their dad sent them a picture of the UFO that was shot down!
i'll try to get the pic and post it
!!!!

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #232 on: February 13, 2023, 10:37:46 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

My favorite part of conspiracy culture is the duality of incompetence and hyper-competence being ascribed to the government and military.  Not saying any of this is or isn’t true, but the powers that be flip from amazingly coordinated to complete buffoons as it suits most of these narratives.

Not really incompetence as much as helicopters are fucking death traps. It wouldn't be an all American jsoc op without a classic helicopter crash. All the great spec ops movies based on true stories feature one : Lone Survivor, Blackhawk Down (literally in the title), zero dark thirty.

manysnakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #233 on: February 13, 2023, 11:18:11 AM »
RIP Kobe

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -618
« Reply #234 on: February 13, 2023, 12:10:27 PM »
Where do you guys stand on COVID vaccine conspiracies?
You’re a Florida native, aren’t you?

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 115
« Reply #235 on: February 13, 2023, 12:18:15 PM »
If your conspiracy theory doesn’t involve people getting paid or laid it’s probably not true. $$$ makes the world go round

Landmine

• Rep: 184
« Reply #236 on: February 13, 2023, 12:30:08 PM »

Counter-conspiracy: the flight path of the supposed spy balloon (one of like 10 in the last few years) is the same as the jet stream, so anything launched from China's coast will float north, over Alaska, down the coast, then dip down into middle America before heading off mid-Atlantic coast.  The non-stop media coverage and fear mongering is right wing xenophobia and anti-communist rhetoric with the purpose of drumming up support for an American engagement with China.  It wasn't a big deal when Chinese balloons flew over the US during the previous administration...

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #237 on: February 13, 2023, 12:30:21 PM »

They're for mouth breathers.

Most of the stuff I'm interested in is parapolitics.

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 330
« Reply #238 on: February 13, 2023, 12:34:20 PM »

Haven’t heard any that were all that compelling. I find more logic behind the theories of foul play in the creation and distributing of Covid-19 than I do with the creation of vaccines.

Generally speaking my belief of conspiracy theories dwindles when it would involve tons of people to be in on the conspiracy. For example, the theory around the Kennedy assassination makes a lot of sense because it only needs 6 people at most to be in on it. For the vaccine theories to be true it would involve cooperation from literally 10’s of millions of medical scientists.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #239 on: February 13, 2023, 12:37:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

A source close to Hersh from within the DOD says that Biden ordered elite Navy Divers (Naval Intelligence and the CIA are directly connected) to blow up the Nordstream 2 pipeline in order to force Germany closer into the war in Ukraine and further away from normalized relations with Russia, who provides the liquid national gas which powers the German economic dynamo. Apparently this was unpopular even within the CIA, but they went ahead with the plan and now it's hitting Germany hard during the middle of winter.

it's not so bad afterall. gas prices have normalized. we never use the heater anyways and this year we saved a bunch of money on gas. thanks brandon!