Author Topic: Forest Edwards on....  (Read 59455 times)

rawbertson.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 681
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Forest Edwards on....
« Reply #120 on: December 15, 2010, 07:26:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
FORREST SHITS ON YOU DAILY.

[close]
You guys notice how mango's friends don't come on here saying "MANGO SHITS ON YOU DAILY?" I kinda like that.
[close]

who? you mean the guy who hasn't done shit yet?
and im only coming on here to defend him cuz it aint right for everyone to talk shit on every little thing he says when hes clearly hands down the best skater.
[close]
Hands down the best??  His tricks look like shit.?  He can do really hard tricks.?  And hes a douche.
[close]
ok his tricks looks like shit..... really? you are just trying way too hard to have an opinion, man. that's more sad then not having one at all, might as well just not post, that's my name, shouldn't, it's for people like you. like, damn shouldn't have said that i really didn't know what i was talking about, his tape was butters. that's shouldn't. the reason mango's friends don't log on & say "mango shit's on you daily" is because his tape was garbage & noone is talking shit about him. he has done nothing this whole fucking time. cool he's happy & he opens his mouth while he's eating so you can see what it is.... that's fucking cool!!!!!!!!

i also love how the "selfish rep" logged in here & had to confirm that this was a lie.... as if anyone really believed this or cared that someone was on your piece of shit skateboard company that noone cares about & is bound to fail. "damn we cant have these fools thinking that someone better then our pro team is getting flowed out by us!!!!!!" fucking IDIOT.

your friend is an incredibly talented skateboarder and deserves to be hooked up. you arent convincing anyone that forrest is a great friend and nice guy.

you are just being mean saying that stuff about mango. mango seems like a very nice young man, he never did anything to you. you should apologize for that, for real man.

you are seriously the only one making forrest look bad, everyone on here likes him for who he is, they are just poking a bit of fun at him for how serious he acts all the time.

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #121 on: December 15, 2010, 11:15:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
You guys notice how mango's friends don't come on here saying "MANGO SHITS ON YOU DAILY?" I kinda like that.
[close]

and im only coming on here to defend him cuz it aint right for everyone to talk shit on every little thing he says when hes clearly hands down the best skater.
[close]
Hands down the best?? ? His tricks look like shit.? ? He can do really hard tricks.? ? And hes a douche.
[close]
ok his tricks looks like shit..... really? you are just trying way too hard to have an opinion, man. that's more sad then not having one at all, might as well just not post, that's my name, shouldn't, it's for people like you. like, damn shouldn't have said that i really didn't know what i was talking about, his tape was butters. that's shouldn't. the reason mango's friends don't log on & say "mango shit's on you daily" is because his tape was garbage & noone is talking shit about him. he has done nothing this whole fucking time. cool he's happy & he opens his mouth while he's eating so you can see what it is.... that's fucking cool!!!!!!!!

i also love how the "selfish rep" logged in here & had to confirm that this was a lie.... as if anyone really believed this or cared that someone was on your piece of shit skateboard company that noone cares about & is bound to fail. "damn we cant have these fools thinking that someone better then our pro team is getting flowed out by us!!!!!!" fucking IDIOT.
[close]

your friend is an incredibly talented skateboarder and deserves to be hooked up. you arent convincing anyone that forrest is a great friend and nice guy.

you are just being mean saying that stuff about mango. mango seems like a very nice young man, he never did anything to you. you should apologize for that, for real man.

you are seriously the only one making forrest look bad, everyone on here likes him for who he is, they are just poking a bit of fun at him for how serious he acts all the time.
uhhhhhhh no. i should apologize? you guys hae banners of my friend with captions that say some forest gump shit man... poke fun as much as you want, i am pointing out the obvious... noone is screen shotting anyone elese's clips to point out that they clipped the last step? who gives a fuck dude. i'm not making anyone look bad. i'll be sure & call mango tomorow though for you to tell him how deeply sorry i am...

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

NOTjimmyastelford

• Rep: -13
« Reply #122 on: December 16, 2010, 01:30:34 AM »
again not making fun of his skating, cause he's real good, but he consistently acts so heinous of course he's gonna get made fun of. And its not like he's being singled out, he's just the only one who acts like a dummy. And honestly if there wasnt a consistent wave of forrest homies coming on here to defend him like idiots there wouldnt be nearly as much hype
I'm going to the one in Ontario. I got invented or else I wouldn't go.

jayrolla420

• Rep: -4
« Reply #123 on: December 16, 2010, 03:34:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
Hands down the best??  His tricks look like shit.?  He can do really hard tricks.?  And hes a douche.
[close]

Yeah, in my opinion his tricks look like shit.  I mean, do em fast, catch em high (with the back foot), and have a certain "crispiness" to them.  I dont think Forrest's tricks have those.  I usually don't post too much shittalking, or atleast im not that hard on people, in my opinion.  In the case of Forrest, however, I find it a lot easier to critisize because of his arrogance, he opens himself up to it when he talks as if hes the greatest hands down, which is far from the case.  Most of the other skaters on OIAM are much more well rounded skaters than him, have a better attitude, and better style (which im sure many of you might disagree with).

How am i trying too hard to have an opinion?  I watched some clips and stated my opinion.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 681
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #124 on: December 16, 2010, 07:37:06 AM »
uhhhhhhh no. i should apologize? you guys hae banners of my friend with captions that say some forest gump shit man... poke fun as much as you want, i am pointing out the obvious... noone is screen shotting anyone elese's clips to point out that they clipped the last step? who gives a fuck dude. i'm not making anyone look bad. i'll be sure & call mango tomorow though for you to tell him how deeply sorry i am...

so basically you are saying you and your friend are poor sports who cant take a joke

Bobbito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #125 on: December 16, 2010, 08:00:19 AM »
i enjoy watching it for the same reasons why i enjoyed watching the jersey shore hes just a fucking idiot
I'll just agree with you on this now and save myself 6 pages of banter about Forrest Edwards

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #126 on: December 16, 2010, 08:24:19 AM »
i dont wanna read the whol thread, can sombody sum it all up for me.

Hexagon

« Reply #127 on: December 16, 2010, 08:27:39 AM »
i dont wanna read the whol thread, can sombody sum it all up for me.

its about some gump ass buster with a misshapen head who is gayer than fuck.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #128 on: December 16, 2010, 06:22:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
Hands down the best??  His tricks look like shit.?  He can do really hard tricks.?  And hes a douche.
[close]

[close]
MANGO SHITS ON YOU DAILY.
hahahaha. Fuck yeah!
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Fred_Brazil

• Rep: -5
« Reply #129 on: December 16, 2010, 06:49:08 PM »
Damn ! I was unware on how why how hate on that guy... I watched a couple of OIAM episodes and its fair to say that its the douchest motherfucker breathing on this planet !

He makes Terry Kennedy look as cool as  Kelly Hart...

Jack Klompis

• Rep: 53
  • you want the pen??
« Reply #130 on: December 16, 2010, 09:29:50 PM »
shouldn't is trying way too hard to back his "friend" up, that's worse than if he hadn't come on here to back him up at all, he probably shouldn't post anymore..........sayin your boys tape was "butters" is an opinion, not a fact, and nobody said you didn't know what you were talking about in relation to his tape, how could they, ITS AN OPINION!! you are embarassing, but also slightly entertaining, not nearly as entertaining as your friend though, you can hang back in the home town while he blows up and hopefully doesn't blow it all together (at least for you, i think a lot of others would enjoy watching him initiate self destruction in the industry, shit would be like season 2)
look who's eating dinner at 6 o'clock

Kickball

• Rep: -3
« Reply #131 on: December 17, 2010, 12:31:47 AM »
his attitude and arrogance is natural for the level he is at no bull no bias the skating he ripped ie. nollie front crook hollywood 12 and his onslaught take no prisoners assault in this slap one in a million speaks volumes. you know actions speak louder than word's and his are erroneous words that's a fact. if he got on a legit company they would make him eat humble pie and that's it. sight unseen  he's on a reynold's type level stair wise and the rest is sure to follow transition, ledge, rail. you saw the home he came from he ain't no legit thug just hungry and driven

NOTjimmyastelford

• Rep: -13
« Reply #132 on: December 17, 2010, 01:11:26 AM »
and dumb and cocky...
I'm going to the one in Ontario. I got invented or else I wouldn't go.

TomTom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
« Reply #133 on: December 17, 2010, 01:16:20 AM »
I'll give him that he is being himself, and probably being honest. But it wouldn't hurt to smile every once in a while.
He comes across a little too serious, then again he is probably not the sharpest tool in the shed (like 90% of us Skateboarders)

slappyslap

• Rep: -31
« Reply #134 on: January 01, 2011, 02:42:27 PM »
from joey brezinski twitter

# Get forest edwards on selfish please!! @jeremerogers

#    :( RT @SelfishBoardCo: @joeybrezinski @jeremerogers we already talked to him and he declined, he is getting boards from deathwish     11:19 PM Dec 30th  via ?berTwitter

daniel

• Rep: 35
« Reply #135 on: January 01, 2011, 02:59:38 PM »
haha.

selfish loses again.

deathwishsk8

• Rep: -5
« Reply #136 on: January 01, 2011, 03:10:26 PM »
fuck forrest on deathwish thats sick as fuck hope he comes out with some footage

Austin

• Rep: -80
« Reply #137 on: January 01, 2011, 03:30:28 PM »
fuck forrest on deathwish thats sick as fuck hope he comes out with some footage
Fuck that, forrest doesnt deserve a sponsor like deathwish or even selfish, he needs to skate for mongoose or world industries, he doesnt fit in on deathwish at all.
I like my trucks how i like my women, Loose.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1959
« Reply #138 on: January 01, 2011, 04:07:45 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Fuck that, forrest doesnt deserve a sponsor like deathwish or even selfish, he needs to skate for mongoose or world industries, he doesnt fit in on deathwish at all.

What do you mean? He's an obnoxious douchebag who is good at stairs. It's a match made in heaven, if you ask me.

gucci mane la flair

« Reply #139 on: January 01, 2011, 04:14:51 PM »
he my nigga

Austin

« Reply #140 on: January 01, 2011, 04:27:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

What do you mean? He's an obnoxious douchebag who is good at stairs. It's a match made in heaven, if you ask me.
Nah, dont agree, yeah alot deathwish dudes are duchebags, but they skate because its fun, from what I see Forrest doesnt have fun at all when he skates. Also, one of these days when antwuann gets out forrest is gonna talk shit and get his teeth knocked out by an intoxicated "twan".

dolphin titties

• Rep: 32
  • tastes liek shit
« Reply #141 on: January 01, 2011, 04:29:55 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

When I cum over and fuck your dad, I'm gonna give you a wet willy while you sleep.
Laughin while I make your brother watch and your momma  weep.

thugnificent

« Reply #142 on: January 01, 2011, 04:53:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
, from what I see Forrest doesnt have fun at all when he skates.

its impossible to get that good at skateboarding if you dont enjoy doing it, i hate it when people say stupid shit like that

BuddyPal

« Reply #143 on: January 01, 2011, 04:56:58 PM »
needs to be chardonnay flow

Austin

« Reply #144 on: January 01, 2011, 04:57:15 PM »
[/quote], from what I see Forrest doesnt have fun at all when he skates.
[/quote]

its impossible to get that good at skateboarding if you dont enjoy doing it, i hate it when people say stupid shit like that

[/quote]Dont agree, bullshit, he might of had fun when he was getting good, nut probably doesnt now, but noboby know's if he has fun execpt him. I'm just making the assumption he doesnt enjoy it.

few123456789

« Reply #145 on: January 01, 2011, 05:00:18 PM »
austin - you are on my ignore list.  congratulations.  you're number 1.

Austin

« Reply #146 on: January 01, 2011, 05:04:31 PM »
austin - you are on my ignore list.?  congratulations.?  you're number 1.
Good, your a pussy, your on mine now too, but you cant hear me. I have a right to an opinon even if its not what people want to hear. stop posting.

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #147 on: January 01, 2011, 06:35:21 PM »
forrest doesn't skate for fun? really? guess that's why he takes the contest the least seriously too out of all of them. all i am going to say is watch your favorite skateboarder's clips at the spots forrest skates & compare them to eachother. personality-wise, you don't know him so you can't act like you understand him

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
« Reply #148 on: January 01, 2011, 06:37:14 PM »
damn, austin.  you fucking suck.

Austin

« Reply #149 on: January 01, 2011, 06:39:25 PM »
forrest doesn't skate for fun? really? guess that's why he takes the contest the least seriously too out of all of them. all i am going to say is watch your favorite skateboarder's clips at the spots forrest skates & compare them to eachother. personality-wise, you don't know him so you can't act like you understand him
I said it was my assumption, well in that case people cant make fun of jeremy or sheckler cause we dont know them. :-*