Author Topic: Tampa Am 2010  (Read 29742 times)

IskateBaker

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -70
Re: Tampa Am 2010
« Reply #150 on: December 06, 2010, 01:06:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
how do you pronounce his last name... is it like barrel or burly or what
[close]
i heard the e is silent and its just pronounced as berl
[close]

hahaha, your name is "ISkateBaker". Baker/Deathwish boards are fucking horrible, made in china and the paint starts chippin/peelin like crazy after the first sesh. a friend of mine has that lizard kool-aid man board and it looked like shit only after one use. you don't actually prefer their wood, do you?
[close]
yeah idk what your friend is doin, i havnt had a deathwish but out of the two baker boards i hade they didnt actually chip up for a couple of months, and i used to throw that board a hell of alot. and still u cant say any board is horrible because its everyones preference, i personnally dont like plan b's, or world's but i know people do
[close]

after reading that, i'm assuming you're a youngster. makes sense now. i'll just leave ya alone then. good day, sir.
[close]
im 15, and what does that have to do with me being young? you tryna say since i threw my board and it didnt chip that im young?
[close]

mostly kids or spoiled young adults throw their boards. a grown-ass man who has to work a job and pay for their skateboard will not throw it around. you kind of appreciate shit more once you have to work for it. your name pretty much gave it away that you're a teenager, sorry.
[close]
well i actually pay for all of my boards, only one my parents have paid for me, i ? used to throw my board because i used to get mad over skating, exactly the same reason why everybody else does. so i dont want your ohh when u pay for something u appreciate it speech because i pay for my shit just like you claim you do

and i damn right aint spoiled

[close]
Dont take it out on your board just because you suck
dont talk shit on the internet just because u think ur cool
nigga when's the last time you caught a pokemon with a great ball?

SouthJersey

• Rep: -36
« Reply #151 on: December 06, 2010, 01:08:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
how do you pronounce his last name... is it like barrel or burly or what
[close]
i heard the e is silent and its just pronounced as berl
[close]

hahaha, your name is "ISkateBaker". Baker/Deathwish boards are fucking horrible, made in china and the paint starts chippin/peelin like crazy after the first sesh. a friend of mine has that lizard kool-aid man board and it looked like shit only after one use. you don't actually prefer their wood, do you?
[close]
yeah idk what your friend is doin, i havnt had a deathwish but out of the two baker boards i hade they didnt actually chip up for a couple of months, and i used to throw that board a hell of alot. and still u cant say any board is horrible because its everyones preference, i personnally dont like plan b's, or world's but i know people do
[close]

after reading that, i'm assuming you're a youngster. makes sense now. i'll just leave ya alone then. good day, sir.
[close]
im 15, and what does that have to do with me being young? you tryna say since i threw my board and it didnt chip that im young?
[close]

mostly kids or spoiled young adults throw their boards. a grown-ass man who has to work a job and pay for their skateboard will not throw it around. you kind of appreciate shit more once you have to work for it. your name pretty much gave it away that you're a teenager, sorry.
[close]
well i actually pay for all of my boards, only one my parents have paid for me, i ? used to throw my board because i used to get mad over skating, exactly the same reason why everybody else does. so i dont want your ohh when u pay for something u appreciate it speech because i pay for my shit just like you claim you do

and i damn right aint spoiled

[close]
Dont take it out on your board just because you suck
[close]
dont talk shit on the internet just because u think ur cool
I think, therefore, I am

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #152 on: December 06, 2010, 01:09:08 PM »
I imagine a KIDS ZONE with teddy bear wallpaper
and everyone in it would have cute baby face avatars

oh shit, grim, whitely, somebody please make this happen asap!!

SouthJersey

• Rep: -36
« Reply #153 on: December 06, 2010, 01:12:43 PM »
Fuck it, I'm using one of them rugrats now. Not waiting for the "KIDZ ZONE"

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #154 on: December 06, 2010, 01:22:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Hell nah. I've only skated one deathwish board, but it was probably the best board wood quality wise i've ever ridden. I didn't really like that shape that much, but that mug did not get soggy at all.
[close]

really? how long ago was that? because my friend got his board pretty recently and i saw that the paint was like falling off. i've never seen a board's graphic fall apart like that. when Ghost was riding for Birdhouse, he'd kick me down Baker boards (when they were still with Blitz) and they were all right. the newer ones are the ones i've noticed to seem really crappy. i dunno, maybe my friend got a shitty deck or something.
It was a month ago.

left knee cap

• Rep: 118
  • $$$$
« Reply #155 on: December 06, 2010, 01:59:27 PM »
i heard jon cos also raps.

INHABITANTS

« Reply #156 on: December 06, 2010, 10:12:55 PM »
i heard jon cos also raps.

1:44
as serious as he looks he's only fucking around he's not that kooky. good at skating thats for sure

GnarlesManson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -118
« Reply #157 on: December 07, 2010, 08:04:09 AM »

Expand Quote
Hell nah. I've only skated one deathwish board, but it was probably the best board wood quality wise i've ever ridden. I didn't really like that shape that much, but that mug did not get soggy at all.
[close]

really? how long ago was that? because my friend got his board pretty recently and i saw that the paint was like falling off. i've never seen a board's graphic fall apart like that. when Ghost was riding for Birdhouse, he'd kick me down Baker boards (when they were still with Blitz) and they were all right. the newer ones are the ones i've noticed to seem really crappy. i dunno, maybe my friend got a shitty deck or something.
that dudes a bum they prolly gave him all the defects.

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
    • Fairways & Flips avatar image
« Reply #158 on: December 07, 2010, 10:03:28 AM »
Is there footage of the best trick stuff?