Author Topic: Defects Thread  (Read 11936 times)

Bumpovertrash

Re: Defects Thread
« Reply #90 on: April 18, 2019, 09:22:46 AM »
Ive never seen that happen before  maybe on one wheel but all four? goddamn

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1073
« Reply #91 on: April 18, 2019, 09:30:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Lakai Jericho, That lakai lakaitning sole fell off. It was ok, I got another free pair from them though.
[close]

whats this like right after fully flared? This happened to a ton Lakai's I bought in that era.

also Es in like 2005. I had so accelerates, accels and accel plus's the sole would bubble up, and swell to some weird buldge.

Also in like 2008-9 the accel square ones. Bottoms just feel the fuck off. Happened to my friend before he even skated his...

These experiences pushed me toward converse which I was hyped on for a while weird how es is still one of my favorites again.
[close]
I bought 2 pair of those accelerates when they first came out and ended up throwing both pair away because of that sole defect.
I wonder if anyone got replacements when that happened?
I never looked into contacting eS about it but I wish I had.
Tbh I’ve bought tons of eS and they ducking still owe me money for that shit.
Like $140 prolly

i did send them back for another pair of accelerates , same thing happened, sent them back for the PJ accel plus.

cosmicgypsies

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #92 on: April 18, 2019, 11:43:21 AM »

yeah it was pretty fucked, i never really noticed it until i went to replace a blown bearing and thought huh that dropped in the wheel with pretty much zero effort, then i noticed basically all four were fucked hahaha

SweetDickWilly666

« Reply #93 on: April 18, 2019, 12:22:59 PM »
Same exact thing happened to all 4 of my Rictas like a month ago just as loose as yours.. crazy

Expand Quote
[close]

yeah it was pretty fucked, i never really noticed it until i went to replace a blown bearing and thought huh that dropped in the wheel with pretty much zero effort, then i noticed basically all four were fucked hahaha

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1073
« Reply #94 on: April 18, 2019, 12:26:22 PM »
oh yeah! Element feather light cores! The cores came out.

cosmicgypsies

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #95 on: April 19, 2019, 01:46:46 AM »
Same exact thing happened to all 4 of my Rictas like a month ago just as loose as yours.. crazy

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

which rictas? set im running now are sweet but the amount of cores i seen pop out on those old rictas was ridiculous