Author Topic: HIV cured?  (Read 3441 times)

CaptainMorganFreeman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 46
    • proskates.com avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: HIV cured?
« Reply #90 on: December 17, 2010, 08:43:30 AM »
^^^

ON POINT

RipGrip

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 108
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: HIV cured?
« Reply #91 on: December 17, 2010, 09:24:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Not sure if it's been mentioned but I doubt if the huge healt insurance conglomerates would allow a cure to be dispersed to the public. There's no money in a cure. Just like cancer. But then... I'm all about conspiracy theories.
[close]

That's probably not a bad point... not to mention the Catholic Church (since Africa was brought up earlier). The institution has been (and is) pretty obstructionist to AIDS prevention, I'd hope they'd back a treatment. Fuckin' suits.
[close]

Bottom line is that after the impending nuclear holocaust, overpopulation will not be an issue. Any survivor-slaves will have to watch out for marauding bands of Taliban enforcers while submitting totally to the final two superpowers: China and Health Insurance Companies. This dystopian certainty will only play out shortly, though, before God does a stupendous facepalm, pulls the plug on this experiment and declares it an embarrassing failure.

I'm hoping for a total eradication of HIV in the near future so I can get my knob slobbed in dingy glory-holes before the world ends.
haha that would make for an epic future movie