Author Topic: things that make you look like a white boy  (Read 19743 times)

Sleazy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: things that make you look like a white boy
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2010, 04:51:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
why fuck with a wash cloth if you had a bar of soap?
[close]
I'm thinking the same thing.
[close]

Once, In 7th grade, I brought my shower supplies for football and the black kid with the locker next to me flipped his shit because I planned on showering sans washcloth. In his words, it was "disgusting" to put the bar of soap directly on your skin? As a whiteboy, I've never understood the phenomenon myself, but most of my black friends over the years have confirmed that they used washcloths growing up.

i guess he was planning to bum your soap which seems weirder to me than not fucking with an unneeded wash cloth. that's some straight bitch shit if you ask me. it's like peeing sitting down. sure it might be a little cleaner but what man is going to do something like that when we were blessed with the ability to piss standing? i'm probably showing my "whiteness" here but do people who feel this way about soap have only one bar of soap in their house and only one bathroom or some shit? i mean soap is pretty fucking cheap, why share?

dolphinstyle.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2010, 05:05:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Once, In 7th grade, I brought my shower supplies for football and the black kid with the locker next to me flipped his shit because I planned on showering sans washcloth. In his words, it was "disgusting" to put the bar of soap directly on your skin? As a whiteboy, I've never understood the phenomenon myself, but most of my black friends over the years have confirmed that they used washcloths growing up.
[close]

i guess he was planning to bum your soap which seems weirder to me than not fucking with an unneeded wash cloth. that's some straight bitch shit if you ask me. it's like peeing sitting down. sure it might be a little cleaner but what man is going to do something like that when we were blessed with the ability to piss standing? i'm probably showing my "whiteness" here but do people who feel this way about soap have only one bar of soap in their house and only one bathroom or some shit? i mean soap is pretty fucking cheap, why share?

6:32
Chappelle Trading Spouse
Look, I'm an individual within us, partaking in this business

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2010, 11:10:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

You know damn well there's only one soap in the bathroom. Well two if you count the sink, but one in the shower/tub. And even if you do have separate soaps for everyone in your house, don't try to make it like that shit is normal.

Lurkenstock

« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2010, 11:16:45 AM »
Fuck that bar of soap shit, haven't fucked with bars of soap in years it's all about that body wash and a big ol' loofah!

kevbo999

« Reply #64 on: December 24, 2010, 11:19:15 AM »

Clayton

• Rep: 78
    • Spot Hunter avatar image
« Reply #65 on: December 24, 2010, 11:33:42 AM »
I lived with 2 black dudes my freshman year of college. One time I put an extra loaf of bread in the freezer so it wouldn't go bad, they thought that shit was ridiculous.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #66 on: December 24, 2010, 01:40:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
You know damn well there's only one soap in the bathroom. Well two if you count the sink, but one in the shower/tub. And even if you do have separate soaps for everyone in your house, don't try to make it like that shit is normal.

It is normal, but then again I'm white.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Clayton

• Rep: 78
    • Spot Hunter avatar image
« Reply #67 on: December 24, 2010, 01:45:38 PM »
Oh and my vietnamese friend Dzu is 100% convinced that drinking milk while eating spaghetti is about the whitest thing you can do.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #68 on: December 24, 2010, 01:59:16 PM »
Oh and my vietnamese friend Dzu is 100% convinced that drinking milk while eating spaghetti is about the whitest thing you can do.
You tell him that I don't want to, but I WILL start a "Things that make you look like an American Imperialist" thread if I have to!

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
  • tiger style
« Reply #69 on: December 24, 2010, 02:04:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

parents always had their own bathroom and growing up it was just me and my sister sharing a bathroom so different bars of soap, girly soap and the man stick. even assuming one bar of soap, if soap actually cleans, then how can a bar of soap be dirty? even if there are pubes on it, they'd be clean as fuck considering they got there by getting scrubbed off someone with a bar of soap. but i've never seen pubes stuck to a bar of soap so i'm not sure how that works.

Beer Wizard

« Reply #70 on: December 24, 2010, 03:09:08 PM »
Using only bar soap is gross.  Why would you put something on your face that you just rubbed on your ass and balls?  That is considering you wash you ass, balls, and face.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #71 on: December 24, 2010, 03:17:15 PM »
Using only bar soap is gross.?  Why would you put something on your face that you just rubbed on your ass and balls??  That is considering you wash you ass, balls, and face.
Start of with your face and move your way down. By the time you reach your feet the soap that washed your ass and penis is gone.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
« Reply #72 on: December 24, 2010, 08:43:19 PM »
Using a straight bar of soap is hairy, literally, pubes collect real fast and stay there. Team Loofa over here.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
« Reply #73 on: December 24, 2010, 10:05:02 PM »
body sponge + body wash = body clean

exfoliate while your face while you're at it.  I recommend St. Ive's...

epsom salt mixed with your normal face wash is awesome too.

throw a little astringent in there.

wash your pillow cover and sheets often.

don't be afraid to moisturize.

wipe your butt.

happy face

• Rep: -55
« Reply #74 on: December 24, 2010, 10:41:19 PM »
talking bout how you get clean and what soaps s you use is shit i hear my little sister talking about.  you "guys"  (term used looser then dawons front truck) are for real a buncHA BITCHES.  real men use lava soap and sandpaper to get clean.

ahahahahahaaha body wash and a loofa!???? GAY!  you gay!
 and bitches like the way i smell so dont feel weird  if we meet and you like me. bitch

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
« Reply #75 on: December 24, 2010, 10:48:13 PM »
talking bout how you get clean and what soaps s you use is shit i hear my little sister talking about.?  you "guys"?  (term used looser then dawons front truck) are for real a buncHA BITCHES.?  real men use lava soap and sandpaper to get clean.

ahahahahahaaha body wash and a loofa!???? GAY!?  you gay!
 and bitches like the way i smell so dont feel weird?  if we meet and you like me. bitch

bitches might like the way you smell, but I'm pretty sure women don't.

3rd Person Jimmy

• Rep: 3
« Reply #76 on: December 24, 2010, 11:04:28 PM »
Using only bar soap is gross.  Why would you put something on your face that you just rubbed on your ass and balls?  That is considering you wash you ass, balls, and face.
Correct Jimmy if he's wrong, but wouldn't the same be true if you used a washcloth?

Trickskatin

• Rep: 53
« Reply #77 on: December 24, 2010, 11:06:26 PM »
Expand Quote
talking bout how you get clean and what soaps s you use is shit i hear my little sister talking about.?  you "guys"?  (term used looser then dawons front truck) are for real a buncHA BITCHES.?  real men use lava soap and sandpaper to get clean.

ahahahahahaaha body wash and a loofa!???? GAY!?  you gay!
 and bitches like the way i smell so dont feel weird?  if we meet and you like me. bitch
[close]

bitches might like the way you smell, but I'm pretty sure women don't.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #78 on: December 25, 2010, 04:56:30 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Correct Jimmy if he's wrong, but wouldn't the same be true if you used a washcloth?
Jimmy needs not be corrected.

professor pocket pussy

• Rep: 31
now sticking a perfect kickflip 5050 on a tech deck that is something to blog about to all your homebwayes.

Beer Wizard

« Reply #80 on: December 25, 2010, 05:22:59 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Nah you only use a washcloth once per wash.  Start at face work your way down, then you throw the shit in the washing machine.

gutterhead.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
« Reply #81 on: December 25, 2010, 05:29:50 PM »

A bar of soap is for your body, and face wash is for your face. I'm Filipino and this thread is the first time i've heard of using a washcloth. Are you really afraid of something you use to clean yourself being dirty? Do you only use one side of your towel for your face and the other for your ass? If you're worried about that then you didn't thoroughly clean yourself.

Beer Wizard

« Reply #82 on: December 25, 2010, 06:30:45 PM »
^ See above post

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #83 on: December 25, 2010, 07:19:08 PM »
THINGS THAT MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A WHITEBOY

washing your washcloth after every shower

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU LOOK EVEN MORE LIKE A WHITEBOY

having multiple washcloth's

addendum :

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A BLACK BOY

worrying about ball stank on something you clean yourself with
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 07:44:33 PM by wake and bacon »
:) I must have been tripping last night

The Donger

• Rep: -63
« Reply #84 on: December 25, 2010, 07:24:21 PM »

That shit made me fucking laugh hard.

professor pocket pussy

• Rep: 31
« Reply #85 on: December 25, 2010, 07:30:10 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

yall some nasty niggas, you gonna put your own ball stank on your face?  how you gonna go skate all day get your ass all sweaty get in a shower put some soap on ya washcloth and scrub your face and dick then get in the shower the next day and put your same dick stank back on your face.  thats even grosser than using bar soap which is also fucking disgusting.  white people need to get with it.
now sticking a perfect kickflip 5050 on a tech deck that is something to blog about to all your homebwayes.

Beer Wizard

« Reply #86 on: December 25, 2010, 07:34:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

yall some nasty niggas, you gonna put your own ball stank on your face?  how you gonna go skate all day get your ass all sweaty get in a shower put some soap on ya washcloth and scrub your face and dick then get in the shower the next day and put your same dick stank back on your face.  thats even grosser than using bar soap which is also fucking disgusting.  white people need to get with it.

Exactly.  I thought this shit was common knowledge and I'm fucking white.  Why the fuck would you put something that you scrubbed your junk with on other parts of your body?  That shit is disgusting.

The Snuggle Bandit

• Rep: 2
  • Andy Roy's got the AIDS!
« Reply #87 on: December 25, 2010, 07:37:24 PM »
People who use bar soap are closet fags looking to get raped.

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #88 on: December 25, 2010, 07:40:17 PM »
for the record, i align myself with the loofah/body wash crew. we know exfoliation, intense scrubs, and clean as fuck loofahs after every shower.

we're all white too
:) I must have been tripping last night

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #89 on: December 25, 2010, 07:43:33 PM »
'eyy white boy gimme ya pud pud
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.