Author Topic: Joey Poiriez died and a discussion about morality  (Read 44316 times)

formeitscrazylike

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
Re: Joey Poiriez died and a discussion about morality
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2010, 03:11:35 PM »
it's always sad when someone's life takes that turn. i doubt he was selling drugs and shooting heroin because he wanted to, some shit either financially or psychologically pushed him into that position. while i do understand how people look down on drug dealers because the are bottom feeders, it's a shit life, and it's not like they were doing it to fuck with others. he was just messed up in the head from god knows what.

and nignog, for someone who doesn't give a shit you certainly feel obligated to defend your position with some story about a heroin fiend that you know. how that story related to poirez other than heroin use i'm not really sure.

it's kinda sad that people will use the death of a depressed, lonely, and poor has-been skateboarder to start some e-battle about... well i'm not really sure what the fight is about.

i guess i just don't understand how the lifestyle of anybody warrants pissing on their grave by some asshole on the internet, but that's just my opinion

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2010, 03:24:14 PM »
it's always sad when someone's life takes that turn. i doubt he was selling drugs and shooting heroin because he wanted to, some shit either financially or psychologically pushed him into that position. while i do understand how people look down on drug dealers because the are bottom feeders, it's a shit life, and it's not like they were doing it to fuck with others. he was just messed up in the head from god knows what.

and nignog, for someone who doesn't give a shit you certainly feel obligated to defend your position with some story about a heroin fiend that you know. how that story related to poirez other than heroin use i'm not really sure.

it's kinda sad that people will use the death of a depressed, lonely, and poor has-been skateboarder to start some e-battle about... well i'm not really sure what the fight is about.

i guess i just don't understand how the lifestyle of anybody warrants pissing on their grave by some asshole on the internet, but that's just my opinion

I don't think you understand my not giving a shit ethic. I don't care about some has been, flash in the pan am and simply delivered the news with no thought (well almost none) and wrote how I felt. I do care about arguing with idiots on the internet though. For a second I questioned whether or not to include R.I.P. but I am not a fan nor did I wish to make this some sort of appreciation thread.

The story about my heroin addicted lady friend really has no relation. I just decided to use this thread to tell the story because it was interesting.

If you people love him so much go make your own fucking thread. When you argue with me knowing I'll write something back you're just helping to diminish sweet Joey's name and his mother probably wouldn't like that.

"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
Re: Joey Poiriez died
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2010, 03:28:35 PM »
Expand Quote
man bummer so many young skaters gettin strung out... wes lott is another one...
take a cue from the mariano Epicly Later'd and clean it up!

[close]
I actually got a chance ot skate with Wes Lott last summer. He was clean and trying to get his shit together at the time.

Always liked his skating.

And I am waiting on proof, some person gets on here and says someone dies, doesn't post a link and lo and behold a 2 page thread....

Pavementi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
  • Fuck it
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2010, 03:41:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
He overdosed on heroin. I was going to write "R.I.P." but I don't really give a shit about him so he doesn't get one.
[close]

wow, you really are a piece of shit....
[close]

Dude shut up. He was some wannabe gangster selling crack last time I heard. Much better men die everyday and nobody gives a fuck. Everyone dies and you shouldn't feel obligated to be nice or feel bad if they meant nothing to you. You think I should act sympathetic and pretend he was some super awesome dude when I honestly do not care about him? It's just skateboard news to me.
[close]
Really? He didn't mean shit to you? Because you've now spent at least 10 minutes of your life writing about him on these boards. You must be pretty stupid-or have something to prove-to waste your life writing shit about people you don't even give a fuck about.
[close]

According to your logic the majority of Slap posters care about Jereme Rogers and Doug Brown because they've spent more than 10 minutes writing about them on a message board. Great argument man.
You said you didn't give a shit about him and yet you felt the need to start this thread and subsequently talk shit. It's irrelevant what the other Slap posters do with their time. I'm just pointing out what a hypocritical load of shit it was for you to say you didn't give a fuck, when clearly your tears are soaking your keyboard.
Like Daewon said: if skateboarding is a ten story building, Rodney is on eleventh floor.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2010, 03:48:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
He overdosed on heroin. I was going to write "R.I.P." but I don't really give a shit about him so he doesn't get one.
[close]

wow, you really are a piece of shit....
[close]

Dude shut up. He was some wannabe gangster selling crack last time I heard. Much better men die everyday and nobody gives a fuck. Everyone dies and you shouldn't feel obligated to be nice or feel bad if they meant nothing to you. You think I should act sympathetic and pretend he was some super awesome dude when I honestly do not care about him? It's just skateboard news to me.
[close]
Really? He didn't mean shit to you? Because you've now spent at least 10 minutes of your life writing about him on these boards. You must be pretty stupid-or have something to prove-to waste your life writing shit about people you don't even give a fuck about.
[close]

According to your logic the majority of Slap posters care about Jereme Rogers and Doug Brown because they've spent more than 10 minutes writing about them on a message board. Great argument man.
[close]
You said you didn't give a shit about him and yet you felt the need to start this thread and subsequently talk shit. It's irrelevant what the other Slap posters do with their time. I'm just pointing out what a hypocritical load of shit it was for you to say you didn't give a fuck, when clearly your tears are soaking your keyboard.

In case you missed my point the first time

"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2010, 03:51:58 PM »
PROOF

pekkaaa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 237
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2010, 03:55:21 PM »

was really into this guy when I was a kid, sad indeed.

strangefires

« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2010, 03:57:14 PM »
you're giving him too much credit if you think he'd be capable of lying about some obscure
child sk8rs death just for the lols

Dick Fingers

• Rep: -26
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2010, 04:02:41 PM »
The story about my heroin addicted lady friend really has no relation. I just decided to use this thread to tell the story because it was interesting.

If you people love him so much go make your own fucking thread. When you argue with me knowing I'll write something back you're just helping to diminish sweet Joey's name and his mother probably wouldn't like that.

you realize that this person was a living breathing human being just like the rest of us. just like you. you are a complete moron for instigating this, for what your own sense of self-worth? i am all for random hating on the internet but when it comes to someone who loses their life it is not really something you should make fun of, son.

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2010, 04:03:58 PM »
you're giving him too much credit if you think he'd be capable of lying about some obscure

Wouldn't be the first time some one has done that on here.

strangefires

« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2010, 04:06:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

link

left knee cap

• Rep: 118
  • $$$$
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2010, 04:12:43 PM »
RIP Joey.. I am going to watch The End now for his bonus part.

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2010, 04:15:50 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

you realize that this person was a living breathing human being just like the rest of us. just like you. you are a complete moron for instigating this, for what your own sense of self-worth? i am all for random hating on the internet but when it comes to someone who loses their life it is not really something you should make fun of, son.

you sound like a fucking moron with your sanctity of life shit.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2010, 04:16:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

link

Don't have a link but there was that "Clyde Singleton died" thread

get some

• Rep: 47
  • fromthewombtothetombpresumetheunpredictable
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2010, 04:39:23 PM »
PROOF

there's comments on his youtube vids saying RIP presumably not posted by nignog...btw is anyone else starting to think there's some sort of young gunz curse?
say they ain't no gravity up there....mean we could get high and never come down....

alrightythen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2010, 04:48:39 PM »
its called heroin

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2010, 05:05:36 PM »
what every happened to richie belton? i remember him being on adio and like, hollywood or whatever for a bit as a real youngn, suburban momma's boy type tip, then just a year or two later he was grungy as fuuuuuuuck and just looked like he had been through the ringer real quick, and haven't really seen anything from him since.

wes lott was pretty sick, i remember him from the black label vid and that satori vid, but haven't even thought of that name in a whiiiile

hekkahyphy

« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2010, 05:14:07 PM »
Never heard of him, musta been before I started pushing but RIP for sure. Shame stuff like this happens to kids, I'm no oldie but no matter what I feel he was too young to go thru that.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2010, 05:15:25 PM »
if you are a relevant am and you don't turn pro for a legit company you might as well jump off the eiffel tower

professor pocket pussy

• Rep: 31
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2010, 05:28:58 PM »
i've always wondered why you guys care about what that cigbeer dude says.  hes just a gross hipster thats a wanna-be "artistic" attention whore pretentious douche bag who don't even skate.

edit:  oh i just remembered didn't he post a picture of his cock or something which all the fags eat up and in turn give him slap street cred or some shit.  that so fucking artistic and hip posting your cock on the internet lets give this guy credibility.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 05:33:24 PM by professor pocket pussy »
now sticking a perfect kickflip 5050 on a tech deck that is something to blog about to all your homebwayes.

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2010, 07:16:38 PM »
16 AT 16

clearly was too into pushing the gnar

i wonder if he knew he was going to OD before injecting (or if the product was more pure than thought when bought)

cause if he knew

well shit, that's just suicide
:) I must have been tripping last night

TheFifthColumn

• Rep: -113
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2010, 07:32:20 PM »
It's amazing how bitter, hateful and spiteful Cigarrettebeer's comments are.  He's always talking about how terrible everything is, how glad he is when somebody encounters tragedy, how humanity sucks, how stupid other people are, and why other people deserve to suffer.  He's a sociopathic sadist, which explains his obsessions with car crashes, disease, death and other forms of human suffering.

Most people have already caught on to his attention grabbing trolling, but for some reason, the mods keep resetting his rep to make him appear relevant.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 07:50:58 PM by TheFifthColumn »

krewkruxklan

• Rep: 17
    • SUPRFI$CAL avatar image
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2010, 07:45:05 PM »
rip
drug related deaths in skateboarding are too common-a tragic reminder of home.

cats is nice but I aint seen god since hova spit that navy blue to me
SUPRFI$CAL

natenola forever

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2010, 07:48:06 PM »
what every happened to richie belton? i remember him being on adio and like, hollywood or whatever for a bit as a real youngn, suburban momma's boy type tip, then just a year or two later he was grungy as fuuuuuuuck and just looked like he had been through the ringer real quick, and haven't really seen anything from him since.

wes lott was pretty sick, i remember him from the black label vid and that satori vid, but haven't even thought of that name in a whiiiile
Ritchie Belton is still around in some way or another, when the Deathwish tour came to New orleans he was with those dudes.  He looked like shit but he skated for a few minutes and did a frontside flip over a pretty hard to skate hip. i think he's either on Bummer high or Given.

natenola forever

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2010, 07:53:23 PM »
16 AT 16

clearly was too into pushing the gnar

i wonder if he knew he was going to OD before injecting (or if the product was more pure than thought when bought)

cause if he knew

well shit, that's just suicide
the thing with Heroin is that most addicts use until the OD, the drug takeover to that extent. ask any healthcare workers you know, they generally dont give a fuck about people that OD on heroin cuz they always end up seeing these people again for multiple ODs until eventually they die. it sucks but heroin addicts don't want to be anything else, the drug is that powerful.

strangefires

« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2010, 08:02:18 PM »

stephop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -380
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2010, 08:17:57 PM »
Gotta love an attention whore.

sultsult

• Rep: -12
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2010, 08:18:12 PM »
Expand Quote
man bummer so many young skaters gettin strung out... wes lott is another one...
take a cue from the mariano Epicly Later'd and clean it up!

[close]
I actually got a chance ot skate with Wes Lott last summer. He was clean and trying to get his shit together at the time.

yeah I heard that too, but it looks as if hes back in the clink now (from the looks of his fb at least)
bummer, dude rips

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2010, 08:21:52 PM »
I forgot what TWS montage it was, but he did a sick bs blunt on a rail. The one where evan Hernandez eats shit on 50-50ing in in bloom.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me