Author Topic: Joey Poiriez died and a discussion about morality  (Read 44374 times)

frenchtoast

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -55
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Joey Poiriez died and a discussion about morality
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2010, 10:15:16 PM »
probably saw that leo was soty and he threw away the chance at being that guy and killed himself just kidding r.i.p i liked watching this guys skating back in the day that bryan herman shared part was one my favorites growin up

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2010, 10:41:46 PM »
link or gtfo
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

juja

« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2010, 11:18:09 PM »
I don't care about some has been, flash in the pan am and simply delivered the news with no thought (well almost none) and wrote how I felt.

Yeah thats cool but this is death were talking about dude, which deserves a little bit more respect...

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2010, 11:36:39 PM »
Expand Quote
has been, flash in the pan am
[close]

And you've accomplished... internet status?

strangefires

« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2010, 11:51:28 PM »
every outcome from creating this thread is completely predictable. so much so, that saying you 'do it for teh lols', is far less believable than
you just doing it to feed your inflated ego. you're a total piece of shit. not because you don't care about sweet joey, but because
you are a stagnant brained moron.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2010, 12:40:40 AM »
I'm not a sadist or psychopath friends. I dislike a lot of things and most humans being but I really do enjoy the awesome ones. And man do I like animals. I was really bummed when Leslie Neilsen died recently because he was an awesome human being. I was very disturbed when Shane Cross and Van Wastell died because they too were awesome human beings and I couldn't help but respect them. I simply do not subscribe to the idea that when one dies you must respect them and pretend they were some super awesome person when it's untrue. I was not impressed with him living, so I sure as hell am not impressed with him as a corpse. I'm not happy the kid died but I don't feel bad. And really why should I? If I posted an article about some random drug dealing junkie who shot up and died and said "he died but I don't care" would you be offended? He was some fucking kid who wanted to be a pro skater and tried to achieve it through mediocre hammer skating.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

strangefires

« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2010, 12:43:50 AM »
how does it feel to be such a huge faggot

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2010, 12:45:44 AM »
how does it feel to be such a huge faggot

Like being a tranny but happy to have a dick I guess.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

strangefires

« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2010, 12:57:48 AM »
you will never be on my level.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2010, 01:12:31 AM »
you will never be on my level.

Are you going for a sassy black chick identity?

Mat

• Rep: -14
Re: Joey Poiriez died
« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2010, 01:12:45 AM »
Expand Quote
He overdosed on heroin. I was going to write "R.I.P." but I don't really give a shit about him so he doesn't get one.
[close]

wow, you really are a piece of shit....

i agree with stevedave, you are a sack of shit, im sure someone will be saying the same thing about you some day

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2010, 01:15:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
He overdosed on heroin. I was going to write "R.I.P." but I don't really give a shit about him so he doesn't get one.
[close]

[close]

i agree with stevedave, you are a sack of shit, im sure someone will be saying the same thing about you some day

God damn, I sure hope not

strangefires

« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2010, 01:20:44 AM »
Bitch nigga.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2010, 01:37:36 AM »
I just farted and it went up through the left side of my balls. I wonder if Joey Poiriez farted when he died?

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2010, 02:28:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Dude shut up. He was some wannabe gangster selling crack last time I heard. Much better men die everyday and nobody gives a fuck. Everyone dies and you shouldn't feel obligated to be nice or feel bad if they meant nothing to you. You think I should act sympathetic and pretend he was some super awesome dude when I honestly do not care about him? It's just skateboard news to me.
[close]
Really? He didn't mean shit to you? Because you've now spent at least 10 minutes of your life writing about him on these boards. You must be pretty stupid-or have something to prove-to waste your life writing shit about people you don't even give a fuck about.
[close]

According to your logic the majority of Slap posters care about Jereme Rogers and Doug Brown because they've spent more than 10 minutes writing about them on a message board. Great argument man.
yes, that's exactly right.

too lazy to check through the whole thread to see if this has already been established

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 994
« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2010, 04:45:38 AM »
All silver birdhouse ad. was sick.

Manolo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 467
« Reply #76 on: December 28, 2010, 05:00:18 AM »
well cigarette is somehow right on some points,but it's also wrong to make a topic talking shit about someone who's barely cold.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -601
  • who knows
« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2010, 05:58:45 AM »
a person saying that they do not care if someone died says much more about their own faults than the qualities or faults of the deceased. 
where is home?

Manolo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 467
« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2010, 06:17:16 AM »
i don't know there's tons of evil people on this planet who just deserves to die the worst death possible and also a million other ready to take their places in a instant.
young joey here wasn't part of em.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2010, 06:37:39 AM »
I love that "flash in the pan am" comment. like if you remain obscure then you are being more legit or soemthing.

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2010, 06:50:52 AM »
It's always a bummer when this sort of thing happens. RIP Joey.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

CaptainMorganFreeman

• Rep: 46
    • proskates.com avatar image
« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2010, 07:02:07 AM »
It's always a bummer when this sort of thing happens. RIP Joey.

yeah this guy was real young too i think. like 22 or 23. pretty shitty if this is true, but i've seen nothing verifying at at all.

Hexagon

« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2010, 08:34:23 AM »
Expand Quote
it's always sad when someone's life takes that turn. i doubt he was selling drugs and shooting heroin because he wanted to, some shit either financially or psychologically pushed him into that position. while i do understand how people look down on drug dealers because the are bottom feeders, it's a shit life, and it's not like they were doing it to fuck with others. he was just messed up in the head from god knows what.

and nignog, for someone who doesn't give a shit you certainly feel obligated to defend your position with some story about a heroin fiend that you know. how that story related to poirez other than heroin use i'm not really sure.

it's kinda sad that people will use the death of a depressed, lonely, and poor has-been skateboarder to start some e-battle about... well i'm not really sure what the fight is about.

i guess i just don't understand how the lifestyle of anybody warrants pissing on their grave by some asshole on the internet, but that's just my opinion
[close]

I don't think you understand my not giving a shit ethic. I don't care about some has been, flash in the pan am and simply delivered the news with no thought (well almost none) and wrote how I felt. I do care about arguing with idiots on the internet though. For a second I questioned whether or not to include R.I.P. but I am not a fan nor did I wish to make this some sort of appreciation thread.

The story about my heroin addicted lady friend really has no relation. I just decided to use this thread to tell the story because it was interesting.

If you people love him so much go make your own fucking thread. When you argue with me knowing I'll write something back you're just helping to diminish sweet Joey's name and his mother probably wouldn't like that.

You're just some faggot trying to pull off some Ethan Fowler Art Bars look. Try being a little more kind and get fucking real. This dude never did shit to you, so for you to straight up hate on his death is ridiculous.  Plus look at yourself before you go judging others you fucking child.

dolphinstyle.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2010, 08:37:41 AM »
I'm not a sadist or psychopath friends. I dislike a lot of things and most humans being but I really do enjoy the awesome ones. And man do I like animals. I was really bummed when Leslie Neilsen died recently because he was an awesome human being. I was very disturbed when Shane Cross and Van Wastell died because they too were awesome human beings and I couldn't help but respect them. I simply do not subscribe to the idea that when one dies you must respect them and pretend they were some super awesome person when it's untrue. I was not impressed with him living, so I sure as hell am not impressed with him as a corpse. I'm not happy the kid died but I don't feel bad. And really why should I? If I posted an article about some random drug dealing junkie who shot up and died and said "he died but I don't care" would you be offended? He was some fucking kid who wanted to be a pro skater and tried to achieve it through mediocre hammer skating.

I wasn't a fan of Poiriez,  but Van Wastell and Shane Cross didn't die sober either. your attitude towards poiriez is pretty whack and hollow, unless you knew him personally
Look, I'm an individual within us, partaking in this business

Stoeipoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 53
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2010, 09:03:51 AM »
rip hollywood high tailslide dude
Bitches call me pussy, the horse filler.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2010, 10:28:04 AM »
tailslide to regular holly would high 16 is far from mediocre. and the back lip to fakie on that kinked rail was him too, right? that was amazing.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #86 on: December 28, 2010, 12:13:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
it's always sad when someone's life takes that turn. i doubt he was selling drugs and shooting heroin because he wanted to, some shit either financially or psychologically pushed him into that position. while i do understand how people look down on drug dealers because the are bottom feeders, it's a shit life, and it's not like they were doing it to fuck with others. he was just messed up in the head from god knows what.

and nignog, for someone who doesn't give a shit you certainly feel obligated to defend your position with some story about a heroin fiend that you know. how that story related to poirez other than heroin use i'm not really sure.

it's kinda sad that people will use the death of a depressed, lonely, and poor has-been skateboarder to start some e-battle about... well i'm not really sure what the fight is about.

i guess i just don't understand how the lifestyle of anybody warrants pissing on their grave by some asshole on the internet, but that's just my opinion
[close]

I don't think you understand my not giving a shit ethic. I don't care about some has been, flash in the pan am and simply delivered the news with no thought (well almost none) and wrote how I felt. I do care about arguing with idiots on the internet though. For a second I questioned whether or not to include R.I.P. but I am not a fan nor did I wish to make this some sort of appreciation thread.

The story about my heroin addicted lady friend really has no relation. I just decided to use this thread to tell the story because it was interesting.

If you people love him so much go make your own fucking thread. When you argue with me knowing I'll write something back you're just helping to diminish sweet Joey's name and his mother probably wouldn't like that.

[close]

You're just some faggot trying to pull off some Ethan Fowler Art Bars look. Try being a little more kind and get fucking real. This dude never did shit to you, so for you to straight up hate on his death is ridiculous.  Plus look at yourself before you go judging others you fucking child.

I'm not going for the Ethan look anymore. I inherited my dad grandfather's western clothing so I guess I'm going for the dead grandpa's western clothes look now. He was an asshole and I don't really care that he died either.

Expand Quote
[close]

I wasn't a fan of Poiriez,  but Van Wastell and Shane Cross didn't die sober either. your attitude towards poiriez is pretty whack and hollow, unless you knew him personally

Why would I care if you die sober or drunk or even on smack? I am by no means anti drugs or drinks in any way. When someone piles out and ruins their life that's pretty weak but Shane and Van Wastell both killed it before they died.

A lot of you people must have poor reading comprehension skills because I've made my point at least ten times. Kid was a nobody drug dealing junkie to me and also a bland skateboarder with an ugly fetus looking style, so I don't care whether he lives or dies, I was just reporting the news at first. If someone is an admirable human being of course their death is going to be sad to me. If Arto died today I might even cry about that.

professor pocket pussy

• Rep: 31
« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2010, 12:19:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Everytime you say something like this to be "edgy," I'm going to be edgy too and remind you that your mother is a trashy alcoholic, which is probably why  you crave so much attention, cause mama loves Jimmy beam more than you.
[close]

we get it your an attention craving ironic hipster fag.  don't think anyone cares anymore so save it for your alcoholic mother you waste of life.
now sticking a perfect kickflip 5050 on a tech deck that is something to blog about to all your homebwayes.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #88 on: December 28, 2010, 01:05:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Everytime you say something like this to be "edgy," I'm going to be edgy too and remind you that your mother is a trashy alcoholic, which is probably why  you crave so much attention, cause mama loves Jimmy beam more than you.
[close]
[close]

we get it your an attention craving ironic hipster fag.  don't think anyone cares anymore so save it for your alcoholic mother you waste of life.

My mother doesn't enjoy alcohol and never has. Your joke isn't funny nor hurtful you idiot. That's equivalent to me telling you that your mother fucks horses before she makes you breakfast.

Anytime someone stupid enough to think such a joke is funny I'll simply state the truth of the matter reducing your insult to nothing more than a lame "yo mamma" joke.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #89 on: December 28, 2010, 01:11:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

And for Christ fucking sake, learn to use some punctuation and the difference between "your" and "you're" you dumb ass.

This one goes out to Joey