Author Topic: Chicago.  (Read 202803 times)

Rudie Weatherman

• Rep: 4
Re: Chicago.
« Reply #1110 on: January 25, 2018, 11:19:26 AM »
Anyone skating today and tomorrow? First non-rainy days above freezing in weeks. Also, do you get kicked out of the Roberto Clemente plaza spot?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 11:21:23 AM by Rudie Weatherman »

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #1111 on: January 26, 2018, 08:41:58 AM »
Anyone skating today and tomorrow? First non-rainy days above freezing in weeks. Also, do you get kicked out of the Roberto Clemente plaza spot?
I'm skating today. And I'm not sure if Clemente is a bust bc of the new principal, but they did make everyone get rid of all ramps and shit back there

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

UselessAsshole

• Rep: 125
« Reply #1112 on: January 26, 2018, 11:10:17 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I'm skating today. And I'm not sure if Clemente is a bust bc of the new principal, but they did make everyone get rid of all ramps and shit back there

Damn that's fucking sad

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #1113 on: January 29, 2018, 09:27:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Damn that's fucking sad
Skated there on Friday for a bit but bounced to Logan since it was mad windy. There's a janky QP that's still back there. At least it's still not a bust though. It honestly might be my favorite spot in the city

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

Rudie Weatherman

« Reply #1114 on: February 15, 2018, 09:45:01 AM »
Is Logan, or anywhere, dry enough to skate today?

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165
  • illinoying
« Reply #1115 on: July 01, 2018, 07:01:48 PM »
https://youtu.be/Fz8ygvj0jYw premiering in Lakeview on July 21st dm me for address

TedsWild

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1116 on: December 22, 2018, 02:55:52 PM »
I am moving to your beautiful city on Monday and will be trying to skate as much as possible. I have some familiarity with Chicago but not much, and would really appreciate being shown spots, good food, etc. Send me a message if you're down for a session.

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165
  • illinoying
« Reply #1117 on: December 22, 2018, 04:36:32 PM »
In town for a visit ill hit ya up

handsclapanin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 207
« Reply #1118 on: July 26, 2019, 09:32:19 AM »
Was just in Chicago recently.
this insta account really helped us find our way around.
https://www.instagram.com/chicagoskateboardspots/

Carrolls Chesthairs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 69
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1119 on: August 02, 2019, 12:09:05 PM »
Go to Uprise duh

Sad dad

« Reply #1120 on: August 25, 2020, 11:53:18 AM »
I'm getting back on the board after a decade plus of rolling around very occasionally. I'm wondering what low impact spots people might be kind enough to share. I am interested in nice slappy curbs, banks, manual pads - that sorta thing. I think there's a cool one near the 606 but am not sure where along the trail it is?

Thanks

Acky Jacky

• Rep: 12
« Reply #1121 on: August 25, 2020, 04:57:12 PM »
I'm getting back on the board after a decade plus of rolling around very occasionally. I'm wondering what low impact spots people might be kind enough to share. I am interested in nice slappy curbs, banks, manual pads - that sorta thing. I think there's a cool one near the 606 but am not sure where along the trail it is?

Thanks

The curbs you're thinking of are off the trail at Kimball

Sad dad

« Reply #1122 on: August 25, 2020, 05:25:37 PM »
Expand Quote

Thanks
[close]

The curbs you're thinking of are off the trail at Kimball

Thanks so much!