Author Topic: New Daewon song part?!?!  (Read 34812 times)

strangefires

Re: New Daewon song part?!?!
« Reply #150 on: January 11, 2011, 01:57:35 PM »
daewon is super sick but i wasnt really stoked on this part as much as most parts hes put out. All the gay little warehouse ballerina shit killed it for me, plus the song. like the dude above it mentioned if any random circus dude was doing all that twirly shit hed get hated on, and for good reason. Looks pretty gay. The street footage was mostly really sick though. Anything in the warehouse pretty wack... too dark to see anything but a board and knee down flipping around and doing all this crazy shit basically, and its some tiny lame ass 3foot long 2inch high many pad everyone can make with a skid and some plywood. Cant believe daewon would return to this warehouse shit, it can even make daewon look bad.

His lovechild remake was free(as far as I know or am concerned) and was 100000x better

Stop Posting.

Fishsticks

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 30
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #151 on: January 11, 2011, 02:11:30 PM »
I know we use the word "tech" to describe some skaters, but I'm afraid we gotta come up with a whole 'nother word to describe Daewons skating.

penguin meat

« Reply #152 on: January 11, 2011, 02:13:31 PM »
he pulled through considering that ridiculous spinny tech shit is what we should all expect from Daewon. Too bad it was coupled with a track of robot fart noises.

gkn00dlez

« Reply #153 on: January 11, 2011, 02:23:54 PM »
mind blown. nuff said

Schwiggyz

• Rep: -2
« Reply #154 on: January 11, 2011, 05:33:47 PM »

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #155 on: January 11, 2011, 06:18:56 PM »
RESPECT YOUR ELDERS !!!!!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 06:20:39 PM by The Ghost of Lenny Kirk »

walrus

« Reply #156 on: January 11, 2011, 07:21:53 PM »
dudes been a boss for decades now

Alex

• Rep: -13
« Reply #157 on: January 11, 2011, 09:19:00 PM »
he pulled through considering that ridiculous spinny tech shit is what we should all expect from Daewon. Too bad it was coupled with a track of robot fart noises.

Haha, apt way to describe the music. Anyway, that was sick. My favorite part was watching his lose-as-hell front trucks rattle around like the bolts were about to fall off. How can he skate like that, let alone do manual 720 double pop shuv-its (or whatever else you want to call tricks skating doesn't even have a vocabulary for yet)?

Toivo

• Rep: -13
« Reply #158 on: January 12, 2011, 03:43:44 AM »
Loose trucks is the only way to roll.

Spike Hawke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #159 on: January 12, 2011, 05:24:00 AM »
Ridiculous. not really anything else can be said. Hopefully its gonna encourage all the concrete park rats to learn how to ollie up a curb

djtraceman610

• Rep: 38
« Reply #160 on: January 12, 2011, 09:53:00 AM »
Loose trucks is the only way to roll.

hell yeah.

duffmanshredder

• Rep: 16
« Reply #161 on: January 12, 2011, 10:26:52 AM »
That 360 flip wallride was FUCKED!!
it's not fantasizing if it really happened.  your gay as fuck for even thinkin about them havin sex u fagit

ChildOfTheBurbs

• Rep: -65513
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #162 on: January 12, 2011, 10:32:11 AM »
Listen up you turds. What makes Daewon respected as a pro skateboarder, aside from his obvious skills, is that he's always skated the way he wants to and puts out footage he wants to put out regardless of what anyone thinks. I doubt he was thinking about pleasing you slap dweebs when he was filming in that warehouse. There's no doubt he had fun doing it, and as usual he stays ahead of the game.

earlygrab

« Reply #163 on: January 12, 2011, 10:41:10 AM »
that was rather lifeless. Not the skating, though it did get a bit too freestyle'y for me, I can never hate on Daewon. He is skateboarding.

I can hate on the fact that someone is trying to sell a video part that consist almost entirely of incredibly boring warehouse shots. The whole thing felt disconnected, emotionless and uninspired. Almost to the point I could feel the filmer trying to stylize his shots by stripping them of anything remotely interesting, from the angles to the lighting, to the constant slo motion, it all felt flat and as lazy as the skate spots themselves.

still stoked on any new Daewon footage!

strangefires

« Reply #164 on: January 12, 2011, 02:33:12 PM »
that was rather lifeless. Not the skating, though it did get a bit too freestyle'y for me, I can never hate on Daewon. He is skateboarding.

I can hate on the fact that someone is trying to sell a video part that consist almost entirely of incredibly boring warehouse shots. The whole thing felt disconnected, emotionless and uninspired. Almost to the point I could feel the filmer trying to stylize his shots by stripping them of anything remotely interesting, from the angles to the lighting, to the constant slo motion, it all felt flat and as lazy as the skate spots themselves.

still stoked on any new Daewon footage!

definitely

pandarelated

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #165 on: January 12, 2011, 03:01:28 PM »
is it just the camera shot. or is that "full pipe" ring thing in the end. not actually flat. but banked?
i liked all the spinning. i know kids who cant even spin 360.. this is skateboarding 101.
witch he had done some bigger stuff like in older parts. but, i mean.. what.. he's in his late 30's a best?
maybe to much slow mo. there were a couple clips they showed the real time afterwards. def needed slow mo on a lot of that stuff to even understand it.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #166 on: January 12, 2011, 06:10:24 PM »
another upload for the fuck of it, not mine... ledge with the drop is fucking crazy

HardToTheCoors

« Reply #167 on: January 13, 2011, 03:21:27 AM »
now i wanna tech deck because that would be the closest to his skating.

Robert

• Rep: -2
« Reply #168 on: January 18, 2011, 08:56:13 PM »

lalala

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 13
« Reply #169 on: January 18, 2011, 11:33:12 PM »
Bonus trailer thingy:

gripping the dick like a church girl giving her first hand job
head of the dick gonna be purple like my uncles face when he hung himself

cliff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 731
    • Sml. Wheels avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #170 on: January 19, 2011, 12:53:48 PM »
Daewon is just too good on the stunt wood! Blunt big spin to back nose blunt was incredible!!! Good Shit Dae:)