Author Topic: Epicly Later'd Kalis part one  (Read 2684 times)

LemonParty

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -112
Re: Epicly Later'd Kalis part one
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2011, 07:57:54 PM »
Kalis is sickest, mad respect for josh.

Expand Quote
dill is such a hipster doofus

[close]

I agree.  Hearing dills infamous quote from the dylan episode again really made me realize how fucking lame it sounded.

Froston

• Rep: 9
  • BeerShits
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2011, 10:14:39 PM »
Pretty siked about seeing footage of Grand Rapids spots from the late 80's early 90's that i still go skate to this day.
Josh is the man, cant wait for the rest of the episodes.

rotting Apple

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2011, 11:25:34 PM »
Expand Quote
They are. fuck people who move to NY and quit skateboarding.
[close]
they are fucking from new york.  gino and pops are as real as it gets

and kalis of course

Explain how they are real because next time a skater practically quits skating to do whatever the fuck they do (for pops it's build wooden chairs?  Real fucking classy of you. Gino it's own a skateshop with the worst name ever?)  Man these guys are very real.  Speak up you little bitch and let me hear what you're trying to say.  How is Kalis real?  I totally agree with that one, but explain why don't just be a moron and repeat what other people say or Kalis himself said.  Faggot.

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2011, 04:19:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
they are fucking from new york.?  gino and pops are as real as it gets

and kalis of course
[close]

Explain how they are real because next time a skater practically quits skating to do whatever the fuck they do (for pops it's build wooden chairs??  Real fucking classy of you. Gino it's own a skateshop with the worst name ever?)?  Man these guys are very real.?  Speak up you little bitch and let me hear what you're trying to say.?  How is Kalis real??  I totally agree with that one, but explain why don't just be a moron and repeat what other people say or Kalis himself said.?  Faggot.

how is he not?

but to answer your question the easiest way of showing kalis is real is that hes been exactly the same all the way through his skate career, no change in skating style (yo flips etc), same for clothes-hes never changed what he wears to be in fashion or whatever, and hes still a skate rat who just wants to skate.
faggot

scottp014

• Rep: 1
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2011, 11:12:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

and kalis of course
[close]

Explain how they are real because next time a skater practically quits skating to do whatever the fuck they do (for pops it's build wooden chairs?  Real fucking classy of you. Gino it's own a skateshop with the worst name ever?)  Man these guys are very real.  Speak up you little bitch and let me hear what you're trying to say.  How is Kalis real?  I totally agree with that one, but explain why don't just be a moron and repeat what other people say or Kalis himself said.  Faggot.
first off, i think the name calling was unnecessary. but if it helps you sleep at night i guess it doesn't matter.  2nd, they skate for themselves and no one else.  just because they aren't putting out internet clips and ads in magazines everyday doesn't mean they aren't skating.  which is as real as it fucking gets, anyone whose selling their love for skating to make some extra dough is a phony.  if you have ever read interviews with skateboarders they say that when you have ad and footage quotas it starts to feel like a job.  The reason gino and popps still do skate is because they are not forced to go out and do anything, they can go skate and have fun and not worry about making money.  And how does it affect anyone if popps works with wood or gino has a shop.  totally unrelated to being "real."  they are still skating and from what i have heard/read, loving it.  My opinion of a real skateboarder is someone who does it for the love of it.  They both dropped off the radar because it was starting to feel like a job, and when that happens your love for skateboarding slowly diminishes. 

and how is kalis real?  really? i need to answer this for you?

Kalis has kept it real since the first day he stepped on a skateboard.  He hasn't make any power money moves, he skates for the companies he has love for, he dropped AWS, which happens to be one of the most popular companies in skateboarding to go with his long time philly buddy Stevie.  Another perfect example is the fact that he has been on DC forever and he manages to stay out of the limelight.  DC is probably one of the biggest corporations in skateboarding, i mean look at dyrdek and kalis.  Complete opposites.  He doesn't let the money get to his head, he just wants to skate.  Also the sheffey thing in the 1st episode, he's so hyped that one of his skate idols remembers an insignificant story such as that one.  It's obvious he a fucking real skateboarder.  KALIS IS THE MAN.

last thing, grow up, really.  You don't have to insult someone with fucking 1st grade shit, you gotta learn that people have opinions and people are entitled to their own thoughts.  So fucking get over yourself.

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2011, 11:32:46 AM »
Gino > whining babies on the internet. End of story.

annoyedwithskating

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2011, 12:04:43 PM »
Dill really seems confused about who he is as a person.

scottp014

• Rep: 1
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2011, 12:14:38 PM »
Gino > whining babies on the internet. End of story.
exactly, thank you

rotting Apple

« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2011, 02:41:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

and kalis of course
[close]

[close]
first off, i think the name calling was unnecessary. but if it helps you sleep at night i guess it doesn't matter.  2nd, they skate for themselves and no one else.  just because they aren't putting out internet clips and ads in magazines everyday doesn't mean they aren't skating.  which is as real as it fucking gets, anyone whose selling their love for skating to make some extra dough is a phony.  if you have ever read interviews with skateboarders they say that when you have ad and footage quotas it starts to feel like a job.  The reason gino and popps still do skate is because they are not forced to go out and do anything, they can go skate and have fun and not worry about making money.  And how does it affect anyone if popps works with wood or gino has a shop.  totally unrelated to being "real."  they are still skating and from what i have heard/read, loving it.  My opinion of a real skateboarder is someone who does it for the love of it.  They both dropped off the radar because it was starting to feel like a job, and when that happens your love for skateboarding slowly diminishes. 

and how is kalis real?  really? i need to answer this for you?

Kalis has kept it real since the first day he stepped on a skateboard.  He hasn't make any power money moves, he skates for the companies he has love for, he dropped AWS, which happens to be one of the most popular companies in skateboarding to go with his long time philly buddy Stevie.  Another perfect example is the fact that he has been on DC forever and he manages to stay out of the limelight.  DC is probably one of the biggest corporations in skateboarding, i mean look at dyrdek and kalis.  Complete opposites.  He doesn't let the money get to his head, he just wants to skate.  Also the sheffey thing in the 1st episode, he's so hyped that one of his skate idols remembers an insignificant story such as that one.  It's obvious he a fucking real skateboarder.  KALIS IS THE MAN.

last thing, grow up, really.  You don't have to insult someone with fucking 1st grade shit, you gotta learn that people have opinions and people are entitled to their own thoughts.  So fucking get over yourself.
Don't agree that Gino and Pops love to skate anymore, but good work. 

Belligerent Irish Cop

• Rep: -276
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2011, 02:54:37 PM »