Author Topic: Ask Karl  (Read 259222 times)

ORGANIKARL

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
Re: Ask Karl
« Reply #180 on: February 25, 2011, 07:53:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
karl do you like the Wu Tang Clan? and if you do do you wanna join my wu tang clan skate group?
[close]
Are you kidding me! I would love to join your wu tang clan skate group! Man, we grew up on Wu tang. This used to be one of my favorites:
[close]

HELL YEA! The only requirement is to put some sort of wu tang paraphanelia on your board at all time, right now i carved a 'W' between my back bolts (the Wu 'W' of course)
Cool, Im down. But I'll be an occasional Wu representative. Im not a passionate about them as I used to be. But I'll take a photo with a Wu 'W' on my board so I can become an official member ;D
Thanks for letting me join your skate group!

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #181 on: February 25, 2011, 08:11:10 AM »
Yo Karl, Who was the governor of Campania during the Herculonius period?

Augustus? Emperor Augustus? Not sure

very_undude

• Rep: 3
  • Shacked
« Reply #182 on: February 25, 2011, 08:37:57 AM »
Yo Karl, Who was the governor of Campania during the Herculonius period?
I beleive the correct answer is Bill.
Source listed below

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_was_the_governor_of_campania_during_the_herculonius_period
im in college, so yes im looking to buy a place

tre killa

« Reply #183 on: February 25, 2011, 08:48:57 AM »
Ive gotta ask this one, what was it like being on mad circle with puleo

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #184 on: February 25, 2011, 09:40:29 AM »
Ive gotta ask this one, what was it like being on mad circle with puleo
It was an honor for sure. I used to kinda look up to him because he was so unpredictable on his board.
The Mad Circle days were amazing, working with Justin Gerard, Mike Blabac and Jesse McMillan was the perfect combo.

LOS73

• Rep: 0
« Reply #185 on: February 25, 2011, 01:22:13 PM »
Hey Karl, you came to Aberdeen, Scotland with cab a good couple of years ago and skated the excebition center at a demo, you came across as the friendly person that you are in viedeo/ mag interviews and I was glad to see that as i have met pro's that I looked up to that wouldn't give you the time of day. Would you ever consider comming back to the deen with the organika team as we have a sick all wooden park called trasition extreme, skater designed and made, you would be made very welcome!! Peace

http://www.transition-extreme.com/skateride/

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #186 on: February 25, 2011, 01:49:54 PM »
What a stupid name for a park.

So what's the actual story with adelmo and his dreads being cut?
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

ontheswarm

« Reply #187 on: February 25, 2011, 07:34:00 PM »
that video tate hahahahah and that fool smacks her ass hahahah......good to hear your one of my favorites so siked your still killing it...you heard of weekendtage the movie?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #188 on: February 25, 2011, 07:46:08 PM »
Karl: Is there anybody you would say something negative about? Who? What?
You got a medical card? If so, have you ever been to harborside in oakland? Free yoga, massages, and accupuncture, you gotta pay for the weed though.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Marty Mcfly

• Rep: 40
« Reply #189 on: February 25, 2011, 11:13:39 PM »
Expand Quote
yo karl...what went down with that crazy bitch?
[close]
I wouldn't call her crazy but we all know when a women is unhappy or mad, shit can hit the fan and they will do things that don't make since. Life is a constant learning experience and during that chapter of my life I learned a lot about how one persons decisions can affect another.

Thanks j....soy

Fuck it man.. you have the best outlook in life.. i'll probably like to hear abuout making sense on times like those..  i'd just like you  to know , that i like your answers in that type of quessstions. or sheet i'l......
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 11:30:43 PM by Marty Mcfly »

Pro Baby Yeah!

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #190 on: February 26, 2011, 12:32:50 AM »
Hey Karl, you came to Aberdeen, Scotland with cab a good couple of years ago and skated the excebition center at a demo, you came across as the friendly person that you are in viedeo/ mag interviews and I was glad to see that as i have met pro's that I looked up to that wouldn't give you the time of day. Would you ever consider comming back to the deen with the organika team as we have a sick all wooden park called trasition extreme, skater designed and made, you would be made very welcome!! Peace

Aberdeen was pretty fun. Traveling with Cab was one of the best experiences for me... Hell yeah, man! I would love to come back there. But next time when its not so cold. Thanks for reaching out and when you come to the U.S hit me up and I'll show you a few spots :D

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #191 on: February 26, 2011, 12:36:07 AM »
What a stupid name for a park.

Yeah, man. Its a pretty crazy story for sure. He wants to tell the story himself so I can't really talk about it. But I can say that it wasn't his choice.

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #192 on: February 26, 2011, 12:37:44 AM »
that video tate hahahahah and that fool smacks her ass hahahah......good to hear your one of my favorites so siked your still killing it...you heard of weekendtage the movie?
Thanks my man!!! Never heard of that movie. Should I check it out?

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #193 on: February 26, 2011, 12:41:07 AM »
Karl: Is there anybody you would say something negative about? Who? What?
You got a medical card? If so, have you ever been to harborside in oakland? Free yoga, massages, and accupuncture, you gotta pay for the weed though.
You know what, you're making me want to renew my card :o Dude, I've heard about that place but didn't know if it was really legit. Really? Free yoga and acupuncture? Check your PM. We've got to kick it!

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #194 on: February 26, 2011, 12:44:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
yo karl...what went down with that crazy bitch?
[close]
I wouldn't call her crazy but we all know when a women is unhappy or mad, shit can hit the fan and they will do things that don't make since. Life is a constant learning experience and during that chapter of my life I learned a lot about how one persons decisions can affect another.

Thanks j....soy
[close]

Fuck it man.. you have the best outlook in life.. i'll probably like to hear abuout making sense on times like those..  i'd just like you  to know , that i like your answers in that type of quessstions. or sheet i'l......

;D Best Dude  ;D

newincident

• Rep: -8
« Reply #195 on: February 26, 2011, 01:01:54 AM »
Now for the real booty lovers
http://www.lasmasvistas.net/

You can thank me later.....

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #196 on: February 26, 2011, 01:11:17 AM »
Now for the real booty lovers
http://www.lasmasvistas.net/

You can thank me later.....
LOL! Wow, I'd be lying if I said that wasn't a nice behind. Was that some sort of butt contest? It was almost too perfect, I like a little imperfection. Anybody else with me on that?

newincident

• Rep: -8
« Reply #197 on: February 26, 2011, 01:25:59 AM »
Another reason to tour southamerica, you know it Karl!

1dxxxx

« Reply #198 on: February 26, 2011, 02:08:40 AM »
Why isnt walker ryan and rodrigo petersen pro  ;D

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #199 on: February 26, 2011, 02:29:42 AM »
Why isnt walker ryan and rodrigo petersen pro  ;D
Good question.
They are pros...They just don't have their names on a skateboard yet.

choke mayne

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
  • pot
« Reply #200 on: February 26, 2011, 07:37:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
karl do you like the Wu Tang Clan? and if you do do you wanna join my wu tang clan skate group?
[close]
Are you kidding me! I would love to join your wu tang clan skate group! Man, we grew up on Wu tang. This used to be one of my favorites:
[close]

HELL YEA! The only requirement is to put some sort of wu tang paraphanelia on your board at all time, right now i carved a 'W' between my back bolts (the Wu 'W' of course)
[close]
Cool, Im down. But I'll be an occasional Wu representative. Im not a passionate about them as I used to be. But I'll take a photo with a Wu 'W' on my board so I can become an official member ;D

Karl you are seriously the fucking man, i wish i could articulate in words how stoked i am right now, and hey if you can't have something on your board at all times it is ok, you can be the exception.  WELCOME TO THE CREW...or should i say WU

LOS73

• Rep: 0
« Reply #201 on: February 26, 2011, 09:23:54 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Aberdeen was pretty fun. Traveling with Cab was one of the best experiences for me... Hell yeah, man! I would love to come back there. But next time when its not so cold. Thanks for reaching out and when you come to the U.S hit me up and I'll show you a few spots :D
Cheers karl, I have yet to come to the west coast as usually on east coast but when I do I will definetly hit you up. Us 0ver thirty skaters have to stick together.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #202 on: February 26, 2011, 10:36:59 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Yeah, man. Its a pretty crazy story for sure. He wants to tell the story himself so I can't really talk about it. But I can say that it wasn't his choice.

Maybe he got the mites or lice like Alfaro did.  Maybe it's something more exotic he picked up on that Amazon trip (that video series is really good btw).  A family of piranha's moved into his hair?
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #203 on: February 26, 2011, 12:40:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Karl you are seriously the fucking man, i wish i could articulate in words how stoked i am right now, and hey if you can't have something on your board at all times it is ok, you can be the exception.  WELCOME TO THE CREW...or should i say WU
No, you da man! WU crew coming to a town near you!

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #204 on: February 26, 2011, 12:41:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
Cheers karl, I have yet to come to the west coast as usually on east coast but when I do I will definetly hit you up. Us 0ver thirty skaters have to stick together.
YES, we must stick together :D

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #205 on: February 26, 2011, 12:43:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Maybe he got the mites or lice like Alfaro did.  Maybe it's something more exotic he picked up on that Amazon trip (that video series is really good btw).  A family of piranha's moved into his hair?
Good guess, but thats not it.  I agree with you, those Amazon vids are tight.

Your last comment made me laugh, too funny.

ontheswarm

« Reply #206 on: February 26, 2011, 02:03:16 PM »
yea definately berts in it they have some weekendtages on youtube its the new kid grant that films at the berrics some of the funniest shit ever....those amazon vids are so tight would love to travel and experience something like that those spots look rough but fun

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #207 on: February 26, 2011, 11:15:54 PM »
Did you base your I-path pro model off of the old Jason Lee Airwalks that you used to always seem to be skating?

Also,  what about a top 5 favorite shoes ever? 

wheee!

bighead

• Rep: 4
« Reply #208 on: February 26, 2011, 11:56:35 PM »
Karl, you are the very first pro i met back in 2000. I can't lie, I wore the hell out of that expedition video. It was dope meeting your favorite dude. On top of that you were super approachable. Thanks for the good memory. I think I actually still have a photo from that day lying around. i need to post that. thanks for the positivity. It actually had a big influence on the way i looked at skateboarding early on.

what other board companies have you almost ridden for?

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #209 on: February 27, 2011, 01:17:00 AM »
Did you base your I-path pro model off of the old Jason Lee Airwalks that you used to always seem to be skating?

Also,  what about a top 5 favorite shoes ever? 

Yeah, I was definitely a big fan of Airwalk  but I didn't base a shoe design off of them. I  did base my first pro shoe off of the Wallabee with the stitch down the center though.

Im not much of a sneaker head but i'll give it a shot, here we go:

1- Adidas, Cortez

2- Airwalk, Enigmas

3- I Path,  Cats

4- Lakai, Picos

5- Stevie's DC shoe, The Reason