Author Topic: first and hope...  (Read 3404 times)

bentmode

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: first and hope...
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2006, 02:49:45 PM »
my favorite part was greg carroll with an elbow pad.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

golgo13

« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2006, 03:22:21 PM »
I am looking forward to seeing this video. The trailer was cool. I think that it is great that he went for something different here then the typical skate video format. Beck is an interesting choice for the soundtrack, I like some of his newer, slower, work, like “Sea Change” it is good music to chill to. Some of my favorite skaters are in this, like Mike Carroll, Marc Johnson, Matt Hensley, Ray Barbee, and Shiloh, and I am really stoked that Lotti himself is skating in it; any footage of him is good. I still get hyped on his “Now And Later” part, or his couple tricks in the Blind friends section in Plan B Virtual Reality.
I'm not really a fan of beck but the music actually fit really well.
And lotti's stuff was really good. This video isnt for anyone looking for the newest tricks or crazy parts. I'd say if you are a bit older and can appreciate the days of just bombing around youll be into it.It has a good feel to it, more skating and not alot of commentary either.

HenryChinaski

• Rep: 28
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2006, 03:33:25 PM »
Expand Quote
I am looking forward to seeing this video. The trailer was cool. I think that it is great that he went for something different here then the typical skate video format. Beck is an interesting choice for the soundtrack, I like some of his newer, slower, work, like “Sea Change” it is good music to chill to. Some of my favorite skaters are in this, like Mike Carroll, Marc Johnson, Matt Hensley, Ray Barbee, and Shiloh, and I am really stoked that Lotti himself is skating in it; any footage of him is good. I still get hyped on his “Now And Later” part, or his couple tricks in the Blind friends section in Plan B Virtual Reality.
[close]
I'm not really a fan of beck but the music actually fit really well.
And lotti's stuff was really good. This video isnt for anyone looking for the newest tricks or crazy parts. I'd say if you are a bit older and can appreciate the days of just bombing around youll be into it.It has a good feel to it, more skating and not alot of commentary either.
That sounds rad man. I definitely fit in the “if you are a bit older and can appreciate the days of just bombing around” group. Thanks for the little review, I’ll def be checking this out as soon as I can.
"You don't know what I'm all about like killing cops and reading Kerouac."

alexx

• Rep: 10
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2006, 06:14:30 PM »
beck's so dull these days. he used to be so good back around Odelay.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 11:44:40 PM by alexx »