Author Topic: Drugs of choice  (Read 9820 times)

pollutedvision

Drugs of choice
« on: March 09, 2011, 04:26:17 PM »
Everyone does them, what are your favorites?
some would argue weed is medicine, even pharmaceuticals, but we'll include those as they are fun.

anything to catch a fade nigga.

Beer
Weed
Oxy's
Bars
Coke
E

UncleBobo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 64
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Drugs of choice
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 04:29:13 PM »
hennessy and codeine

pollutedvision

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 04:44:03 PM »

mcpeepants

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 04:53:01 PM »
someone made this thread a couple weeks ago.
you some closet dick-in-da-booty ass nigga.

pollutedvision

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2011, 05:09:21 PM »

hey..fuck you man, wanna take this outside?

strangefires

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 05:11:29 PM »
weed enables me to isolate myself for days on end which is nice every now and then

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 717
  • Free Max B
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2011, 05:26:18 PM »
weed
jenkum
FREE MAX B

sparksandblood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2011, 05:34:13 PM »
Charlie Sheen in my ass.
It was seriously like seeing Jesus on a skateboard.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2011, 05:34:32 PM »
Caffeine all day, weed in the evening... combined on weekends.

Fine Young Cannibal

• Rep: 49
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2011, 06:01:58 PM »
Every day:

Every other day:

Once or twice a year:

mcpeepants

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2011, 06:14:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

bring it!
you some closet dick-in-da-booty ass nigga.

William Jefferson Clinton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -228
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2011, 06:53:37 PM »
lol the only two I do now: Acid and Shrooms
Weed got boring after I while, not really consideed a drug though.
I hate most pills
Coke hurt my nose.

duffmanshredder

• Rep: 16
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2011, 06:59:47 PM »
it's not fantasizing if it really happened.  your gay as fuck for even thinkin about them havin sex u fagit

bonerjams03

• Rep: 14
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2011, 07:00:38 PM »
I hate most pills
Coke hurt my nose.

there are so many things wrong with this post that I wouldn't even know where to begin.

as for a d.o.c., heavy drinking and once in a blue moon I;ll get down on some mdma or cocaine.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2011, 07:03:22 PM »
Expand Quote
I hate most pills
Coke hurt my nose.
[close]

there are so many things wrong with this post that I wouldn't even know where to begin.

as for a d.o.c., heavy drinking and once in a blue moon I;ll get down on some mdma or cocaine.
lol Whats wrong with the post?

tre killa

« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2011, 07:12:52 PM »
Charlie sheen is the drug im on.

rmoto

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2011, 07:21:24 PM »
Charlie sheen is the drug im on.
Its not available cuz' if you try it once you will die! your face will melt off.

bonerjams03

• Rep: 14
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2011, 07:34:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I hate most pills
Coke hurt my nose.
[close]

[close]

the way you say "lol" at the beginning of all your posts doesn't make sense, someone who says that they (apparently) regularly get fucked up on hallucinogens clearly has no friends or is a complete space-case,  you're only trying to say you got bored of weed to seem edgy and cool, you hating most pills is a ridiculous generalization seeing as there is just an uncountable number of drugs (pharmaceuticals) that are in pill form and if you've ever done coke before you'd realize it's a numbing agent and even if it did sting for a second after your first bump you just wouldn't be in the state of mind to care.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2011, 07:41:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I hate most pills
Coke hurt my nose.
[close]

[close]
[close]

the way you say "lol" at the beginning of all your posts doesn't make sense, someone who says that they (apparently) regularly get fucked up on hallucinogens clearly has no friends or is a complete space-case,?  you're only trying to say you got bored of weed to seem edgy and cool, you hating most pills is a ridiculous generalization seeing as there is just an uncountable number of drugs (pharmaceuticals) that are in pill form and if you've ever done coke before you'd realize it's a numbing agent and even if it did sting for a second after your first bump you just wouldn't be in the state of mind to care.
dude, I do the hallucinogens with my friends, there the ways that always have them, Weed is boring, it literally has no effect on me anymore.  And Coke is just Bad.  And I only do Hallucinogens twice a week.  Off Topic, but my dumbass friend is going to take the Death Cap shroom because he thinks he might survive and be able to see the dead.  He's going to die unless I stop him.

Diogenes

• Rep: 10
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2011, 08:04:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I hate most pills
Coke hurt my nose.
[close]

[close]
[close]

the way you say "lol" at the beginning of all your posts doesn't make sense, someone who says that they (apparently) regularly get fucked up on hallucinogens clearly has no friends or is a complete space-case,?  you're only trying to say you got bored of weed to seem edgy and cool, you hating most pills is a ridiculous generalization seeing as there is just an uncountable number of drugs (pharmaceuticals) that are in pill form and if you've ever done coke before you'd realize it's a numbing agent and even if it did sting for a second after your first bump you just wouldn't be in the state of mind to care.
[close]
dude, I do the hallucinogens with my friends, there the ways that always have them, Weed is boring, it literally has no effect on me anymore.  And Coke is just Bad.  And I only do Hallucinogens twice a week. Off Topic, but my dumbass friend is going to take the Death Cap shroom because he thinks he might survive and be able to see the dead.  He's going to die unless I stop him.

If you did hallucinogens twice a week you wouldn't even be able to string together a sentence, most of which are clearly littered with obtuse lies.

Weed is boring, but it doesn't have literally no effect on anyone, unless of course your on your second dose of high powered mescaline of the week.
Idiot.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 08:09:58 PM by Diogenes »
I have nothing to ask but that you would remove to the other side, that you may not, by intercepting the sunshine, take from me what you cannot give?

-Diogenes 412 BC-323 BC

Upon being told by Alexander The Great if there were anything in the world he wished for, he could have it.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2011, 08:16:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I hate most pills
Coke hurt my nose.
[close]

[close]
[close]

the way you say "lol" at the beginning of all your posts doesn't make sense, someone who says that they (apparently) regularly get fucked up on hallucinogens clearly has no friends or is a complete space-case,? ? you're only trying to say you got bored of weed to seem edgy and cool, you hating most pills is a ridiculous generalization seeing as there is just an uncountable number of drugs (pharmaceuticals) that are in pill form and if you've ever done coke before you'd realize it's a numbing agent and even if it did sting for a second after your first bump you just wouldn't be in the state of mind to care.
[close]
dude, I do the hallucinogens with my friends, there the ways that always have them, Weed is boring, it literally has no effect on me anymore. ? And Coke is just Bad. ? And I only do Hallucinogens twice a week. Off Topic, but my dumbass friend is going to take the Death Cap shroom because he thinks he might survive and be able to see the dead. ? He's going to die unless I stop him.
[close]

If you did hallucinogens twice a week you wouldn't even be able to string together a sentence, most of which are clearly littered with obtuse lies.

Weed is boring, but it doesn't have literally no effect on anyone, unless of course your on your second dose of high powered mescaline of the week.
Idiot.

lol whatever, im not going to argue. My bad for not being a junkie and doing heroin and coke all the time.

Diogenes

• Rep: 10
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2011, 08:25:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I hate most pills
Coke hurt my nose.
[close]

[close]
[close]

the way you say "lol" at the beginning of all your posts doesn't make sense, someone who says that they (apparently) regularly get fucked up on hallucinogens clearly has no friends or is a complete space-case,? ? you're only trying to say you got bored of weed to seem edgy and cool, you hating most pills is a ridiculous generalization seeing as there is just an uncountable number of drugs (pharmaceuticals) that are in pill form and if you've ever done coke before you'd realize it's a numbing agent and even if it did sting for a second after your first bump you just wouldn't be in the state of mind to care.
[close]
dude, I do the hallucinogens with my friends, there the ways that always have them, Weed is boring, it literally has no effect on me anymore. ? And Coke is just Bad. ? And I only do Hallucinogens twice a week. Off Topic, but my dumbass friend is going to take the Death Cap shroom because he thinks he might survive and be able to see the dead. ? He's going to die unless I stop him.
[close]

Idiot.

[close]
lol whatever, im not going to argue. My bad for being a junkie and doing heroin and coke all the time!
I have nothing to ask but that you would remove to the other side, that you may not, by intercepting the sunshine, take from me what you cannot give?

-Diogenes 412 BC-323 BC

Upon being told by Alexander The Great if there were anything in the world he wished for, he could have it.

highgrade

• Rep: 36
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2011, 08:31:47 PM »
I used to do alot of drugs in my younger days, oxys n shit but that stuff is lame and ruins lives..
Just stick with beer n weed these days, with the occasinaly key bump at the bar when blacked out, or very rare mushy trip.

pollutedvision

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2011, 08:44:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

bring it!

ah hell yeah!

pollutedvision

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2011, 08:46:37 PM »
I used to do alot of drugs in my younger days, oxys n shit but that stuff is lame and ruins lives..
Just stick with beer n weed these days, with the occasinaly key bump at the bar when blacked out, or very rare mushy trip.

everything in moderation! Even Excess!

AnklePants

• Rep: -10
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2011, 09:04:06 PM »

DEDBBIS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2011, 09:06:10 PM »

There ain't no shit on T.V. tonight

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2011, 09:16:22 PM »
weed
jenkum

waviest thing you've ever said.

my drug of choice is advil.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2011, 10:11:38 PM »
Everyone does them, what are your favorites?
some would argue weed is medicine, even pharmaceuticals, but we'll include those as they are fun.

anything to catch a fade nigga.

Beer
Weed
Oxy's
Bars
Coke
E

Your into some skeezy shit dude.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2011, 10:14:44 PM »
weed, caffeine, and nicotine are the go-to's
alcohol on the weekends and evenings of shitty days
mushys maybe once a year if i wanna get introspective
molly every once in a while to spice a party up.

pretty standard.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.