Author Topic: Drugs of choice  (Read 9817 times)

able

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Drugs of choice
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2011, 05:54:38 AM »
I did mushrooms for the first time last weekend.
One of the most insane trip in my life.
Me and a friend ate about 2g apiece, and after 30 minutes, we thought we needed more, so picked out all the caps a munched those.
Oh yeah, we were drinking too.
We walked outside and then it hit me...  I was fucking tripping hard.
The whole time it felt like an out of body experience, but I was still in control.
It was all golden until my friend blacked out mid sentence and fell to his bed and started convulsing.
I thought he was about to fucking die.

We both swore to stay away from mushrooms for at least a good month or so.
I think he had a panic attack. I've had 2 from liquid acid before.
Here's the symptoms. I wouldn't doubt this describes his experience to a tee
http://www.webmd.com/anxiety-panic/guide/panic-attack-symptoms
ableSkateMag.com

Andrefosho

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2011, 08:01:59 AM »
Just beer and weed.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2011, 09:50:59 AM »
coaine, perks, oxys, mdma, ghb, JD, cigarettes, steriods, tanning oil, viagara, and when the money is gone, i steal elderly peoples perscriptions by pretendeding to work for the cable company.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2011, 11:46:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Caffeine all day, weed in the evening... combined on weekends.
[close]

haha...hippy speed ball
Haaahaha, that last gnar's on me... it's a pretty decent wake n bake ritual for me, not lethargic, not hyper, perfect mood for going out to skate or mow the yard.

To the others here that have done or do coke... what's that like? I've always been a bit apprehensive about it, and honestly the way I'm wired it's probably not something that I have an urge to try, but what's the deal, is it a feel-good drug and/or does it pep you up like coffee on steroids?

Since it was mentioned... I miss shrooms. I grew up in the country literally across the street from a dairy owned by one of the prisons in the area (DCI, not too far from Angola). Thinking back I could have made bank- we'd fill up grocery store bags with caps in under an hour and dry out whatever we didn't make tea out of for that evening or morning. Good times.

DEDBBIS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2011, 11:57:29 AM »
Just gave up jenkem for whoonga, the newest club drug out of South Africa.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12389399

There ain't no shit on T.V. tonight

AnklePants

• Rep: -10
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2011, 03:35:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

haha...hippy speed ball
[close]
Haaahaha, that last gnar's on me... it's a pretty decent wake n bake ritual for me, not lethargic, not hyper, perfect mood for going out to skate or mow the yard.

To the others here that have done or do coke... what's that like? I've always been a bit apprehensive about it, and honestly the way I'm wired it's probably not something that I have an urge to try, but what's the deal, is it a feel-good drug and/or does it pep you up like coffee on steroids?

Since it was mentioned... I miss shrooms. I grew up in the country literally across the street from a dairy owned by one of the prisons in the area (DCI, not too far from Angola). Thinking back I could have made bank- we'd fill up grocery store bags with caps in under an hour and dry out whatever we didn't make tea out of for that evening or morning. Good times.

Try it.
Just don't try it every day.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2011, 06:12:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

haha...hippy speed ball
[close]

I've done plenty of drugs, and coke is my least favorite. It does both of those things you say. It makes you euphoric, but it also makes you all pepped up. It also keeps me up all night when I do it. Some of it always gets jammed up somewhere, I snore once, it pulls the coke into my sinus, and I'm awake again for another couple of hours. If staying up all night feeling jacked up is your thing, do it, if not, don't. If I'm going to stay up all night, I want acid to be doing it.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

CUDDLEMONSTER

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
  • reptiles
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2011, 06:42:45 PM »
took shrooms on monday with my roommates and walked down to the lake, which is about 2 miles away so that was quite the adventure. i have no idea how much we ate but i've never tripped that hard. i just found the tape of some music we recorded when we got back. this should be interesting.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2011, 06:49:43 PM »
you are going to get like an hour of one string being plucked and all of you talking about it

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2011, 07:29:30 PM »
It's basically like this

and sinking a 3 pointer at the same time

but can easily turn into this
ableSkateMag.com

worldclassflux

• Rep: -9
« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2011, 07:52:28 PM »
For some reason drugs aren't as fun as they used to be.
I tried hard drugs in my youth except for heroin.
Always stuck to weed, and it was my best friend since the age of 14 or so.
But now it doesn't seem as great. Weed has become so redundant, simple & plain out boring.
For the first time in my life I actually like being sober, with the exception of alcohol of course. I still drink, mostly on weekends.
Yeah, so I feel like everything is flipping on me, weed is so boring, that its come to the point where sober life seems so much more exciting.

Doogie Howser Ph.D.

« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2011, 07:55:37 PM »
Coke

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2011, 08:35:58 PM »
But now it doesn't seem as great. Weed has become so redundant, simple & plain out boring.
For the first time in my life I actually like being sober, with the exception of alcohol of course. I still drink, mostly on weekends.
Yeah, so I feel like everything is flipping on me, weed is so boring, that its come to the point where sober life seems so much more exciting.

At a certain point you gotta cut it down to one. I don't really drink much, but I smokes me some weed.
Sour diesel always makes skateboarding better.

realitycontrol

• Rep: 237
  • "only when i breathe"
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2011, 10:11:46 PM »
I did mushrooms for the first time last weekend...Me and a friend ate about 2g apiece, and after 30 minutes, we thought we needed more so picked out all the caps a munched those.

rookie mistake, if you ever start doing harder drugs dont get into those habits. good way to OD.

even with mushrooms, your trip would have been better (and your friend probably wouldn't have gotten weird) if you just stuck with the 2gs. dont ever redose that quickly.
"Judging by the state of the economy and world at large, looks like we get to be the fucked generation." - Mouth

prettytoney

« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2011, 10:30:40 PM »
I am trying hard to believe that heroin hasn't actually ruined my life

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2011, 10:34:39 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
At a certain point you gotta cut it down to one. I don't really drink much, but I smokes me some weed.
Sour diesel always makes skateboarding better.

i felt similarly until I spent some time in Humboldt- it's like i rediscovered enjoyment in a little bit of the herb. I've really lost most of my desire to get lit on anything other than the green/brew combo. There's pick me up herb that gets ya hyped to go out keeps the head mellow and anxiety down, and there's put me out herb that relaxes the body like a perc 30 and lets ya sleep like a baby.

i still can't skate for a few months but i can't wait to rip around anywhere, a pool, street, manny pad, curb cut, but especially a pool, with some Lambs Bread in me.

I Dont Know3948

• Rep: -12
« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2011, 12:10:37 AM »
the posts in this topic are clear examples of how so many people in the world are extremely misinformed about drugs.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2011, 06:20:38 AM »
I had a list somewhere with every drug taken, had over 20 something a few years ago. I was never afraid of any of them, took whatever, whenever possible. Was a opiate freak, got stuck on smack, got on methadone, then buprenorphine (subutex/subuxone), now trying my best to stay sober and failing.

The "final hit and then im clean" is an exellent way of doing it wrong. The withdrawle is unbearable with these synthetic opiates, waaay too long. With smack it´s just a week of heavy suffering and then you get better. Buprenorphine is a bitch, takes forever to get off. The worst part is actually staying sober after you quit, impossible. You almost envy (meth)amphetamine abusers. A funny thing about meth is that it is not all that. You will not loose your mind and chew off your elbows by just doing a line, its staying up for days and ignoring you hygene that makes you look like shit. Coke is a mild drug, all the pussies do it, crack just sucks. Ecstasy is fun, serothonine kick, love and every thing positive, a lush. So yes, a lot of people are missinformed.

The problem with opiates is that they blend in and sneak into you life so smoothly you´ll have a big problem admitting that you have one. That was my misstake, do not replicate at home.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2011, 06:46:36 AM »
^ Never living up to your sensei's expectations is a hard thing to live with. I can see where drugs might ease the pain.

Frank the Rabbit

• Rep: 5
« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2011, 08:21:31 AM »
Has anyone tried Salvia? been looking to try that.
As for favorite drugs I have to say weed and acid, not a fan of shrooms (I always think of the shit they came from), not a fan of opiates, needles, or anything highly addictive.

Don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love.
I'm so high right now, what's going on??

the ragamuffin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 49
« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2011, 10:45:34 AM »
As for favorite drugs I have to say weed and acid, not a fan of shrooms (I always think of the shit they came from), not a fan of opiates, needles, or anything highly addictive.

Salvia kinda sucks... super intense mindfuck for like 10 minutes, then you feel like you just woke up for 45 minutes or so then you're basically back to normal. Back in high school, I would turn the shower on and smoke in the bathroom, and once I smoked salvia that way. The next thing I know I'm in the shower spinning in circles, then I put on my boxers without drying off, ran downstairs and asked my dad where the donuts were. No joke, shit is ridiculous in a kind of shitty way.

Anyone on here smoked that K2 legal weed that was banned earlier this month? I haven't smoked weed in a couple weeks, but my girlfriends roommate has a stash of it. That stuff gets me SO high--just like pot too.

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #81 on: March 30, 2011, 11:45:06 AM »
^ yeah, its funny you say that cuz the other night my friend laced a doobie with some powder shit that he was claiming to be the main ingrediant in K2. He put probably .5 gram in our joint, and the 5 of us got fucked. I was almost certain at one point that he was bullshitting us and he cut it with molly but supposedly you can't even smoke that shit. Either way, that stuff brought me back to the first few weeks of smoking weed. crazy shit but I'm not going out of my way for 'legal buds'
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

steve

« Reply #82 on: March 30, 2011, 12:54:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Salvia kinda sucks... super intense mindfuck for like 10 minutes, then you feel like you just woke up for 45 minutes or so then you're basically back to normal. Back in high school, I would turn the shower on and smoke in the bathroom, and once I smoked salvia that way. The next thing I know I'm in the shower spinning in circles, then I put on my boxers without drying off, ran downstairs and asked my dad where the donuts were. No joke, shit is ridiculous in a kind of shitty way.

Anyone on here smoked that K2 legal weed that was banned earlier this month? I haven't smoked weed in a couple weeks, but my girlfriends roommate has a stash of it. That stuff gets me SO high--just like pot too.

i don't understand how anyone is able to stand, spin, or walk while hallucinating on salvia. Every time i have smoked it i get surface locked and become part of whatever it is i am locked onto.

Doogie Howser Ph.D.

« Reply #83 on: March 30, 2011, 01:01:58 PM »
I saw they were selling K2 in this gas-station at a ghetto-ass town I had to go through last summer....  No joke

jackherer

« Reply #84 on: March 30, 2011, 01:34:45 PM »
salvia is the most intense shit ever which is fucked up cause as far as i know it's still legal.

thank god it only lasted a few minutes or i think i would've lost my mind.

if you haven't tried it, don't. it's really not a fun drug.

mcpeepants

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2011, 01:54:17 PM »
Quote from: Doogie Howser  link=topic=51488.msg1415110#msg1415110 date=1301515318
I saw they were selling K2 in this gas-station at a ghetto-ass town I had to go through last summer....  No joke

That's how it is around here. You're pretty much buying overpriced painted leaves mixed with other chemicals.
you some closet dick-in-da-booty ass nigga.

steve

« Reply #86 on: March 30, 2011, 03:04:10 PM »
^^
why even fuck with it when there's herb to be smoked? pour some ant killer on your brick or on a piece of perforated paper and call is acid...

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #87 on: March 30, 2011, 04:04:14 PM »
I love the salvia come down, but the high is too fucked/makes me insane that its almost not worth it. Once u get bakk to reality its just like really good weed. Especially if u blaze asap yo yo
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

mcpeepants

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #88 on: March 30, 2011, 04:26:40 PM »
^^
why even fuck with it when there's herb to be smoked? pour some ant killer on your brick or on a piece of perforated paper and call is acid...

That's my point. I never tried the stuff, but any of those "legal" drugs are just random chemicals. It's definitely safer going the traditional route and sticking with weed.
you some closet dick-in-da-booty ass nigga.

Northcity23

• Rep: 18
« Reply #89 on: March 30, 2011, 10:28:52 PM »