Author Topic: Drugs of choice  (Read 9821 times)

Acrid Avid Jam Shred

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -156
Re: Drugs of choice
« Reply #90 on: March 30, 2011, 10:36:38 PM »
I love this video so much, lets all do PCP.

Chipper

• Rep: 14
« Reply #91 on: April 01, 2011, 11:51:48 PM »
Only weed(medically) and a few beers a month.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 02:06:30 PM by thisisname »

daniel

• Rep: 35
« Reply #92 on: April 02, 2011, 11:15:58 AM »
Adderall XR.

LIVEfromthe3one5

• Rep: 11
    • East Coast Raw avatar image
« Reply #93 on: April 09, 2011, 07:16:09 PM »
I dabbled in alot of shit in high school and college but these days its mainly weed, benzo's for anxiety and sometimes blackout fun, and painkillers so I can feel great and not notice all my previous injuries catching up, shits are expensive though. On occasion I will go back to the old high school standard which is booze, but making a drug and booze cocktail can be a recipe for death by central nervous system depression if you take too much of any of the 3 mixed. I try to keep it chillmode after years of too much debauchery, but Im always down for hits out of the RooR with some good green
"We get the boosters boosting,we get computers putin,you get shot at,call me I'll do the shooting,I do the recruiting, I tutor the students, I nurture they brain, We moving the Movement!"
http://cornerstorebodega.tumblr.com/

-N.S.S.P-

steenz

« Reply #94 on: April 15, 2011, 01:16:58 PM »
I am going to ask a serious question.
If i take extasy and go on a rollercoaster will i die???

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #95 on: April 15, 2011, 01:25:57 PM »
you'll probably cum really hard, so bring extra pants and underwear
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

jonisafreak3

« Reply #96 on: April 15, 2011, 01:31:25 PM »

you'll probably cum really hard, so bring extra pants and underwear

If its pure, it'll feel so good that you just might...

steenz

« Reply #97 on: April 15, 2011, 03:13:04 PM »
Actually when high on extasy ur cock cant even get hard but i'm worried about my heartrate and shit, can someone please give me a legit answer, it may save my life.

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #98 on: April 15, 2011, 03:17:51 PM »
Fuckin' do it.

AllOfTheEverything

« Reply #99 on: April 15, 2011, 03:36:55 PM »
Alcohol, weed, and the occasional cocaine-filled night. Tried DXM a few times, dirty way to get high but it can be super fun.

realitycontrol

• Rep: 237
  • "only when i breathe"
« Reply #100 on: April 15, 2011, 06:16:39 PM »

i've done it, it was kind of whatever. honestly, there are better things to do when you're rolling. i had molly that night though, so if you were on some tweaky pressed pills then i could see a rollercoaster being a bit heart attacky.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 06:29:16 PM by realitycontrol »
"Judging by the state of the economy and world at large, looks like we get to be the fucked generation." - Mouth

steenz

« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2011, 06:57:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i've done it, it was kind of whatever. honestly, there are better things to do when you're rolling. i had molly that night though, so if you were on some tweaky pressed pills then i could see a rollercoaster being a bit heart attacky.
Thanx bro im about to be at disneyland for my senior grad night trip and beanz are easy to sneak in, i'd way rather be drunk if it was possible.

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #102 on: April 15, 2011, 07:55:52 PM »
Somebody on the last page was saying that the coming down part of Salvia is the best.
Well I have to agree because nothing's better than finding out that you won't be regular/crazy for life
when it finally starts wearing off. (I'm not a fan of that stuff)

Another thing, for all you coke users out there
Have you ever been a nice guy and cut a line out for a shady friend of yours
and instead of doing the line, he fucking snorts the PILE!!

yeah, hate that guy
ableSkateMag.com

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #103 on: April 15, 2011, 07:59:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Thanx bro im about to be at disneyland for my senior grad night trip and beanz are easy to sneak in, i'd way rather be drunk if it was possible.
I don't know much about ecstasy, but I'm pretty sure any drug would enhance disneyland. Its a playground for children and people under the influence of drugs.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

DEDBBIS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
« Reply #104 on: April 15, 2011, 10:15:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
I don't know much about ecstasy, but I'm pretty sure any drug would enhance disneyland. Its a playground for children and people under the influence of drugs.
Be aware that Big Brother is watching you everywhere in that place. They've got cameras everywhere, I've had friends been stopped at the entrance because the cameras saw them shotgunning beers in their car.

There ain't no shit on T.V. tonight

realitycontrol

• Rep: 237
  • "only when i breathe"
« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2011, 10:17:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

gipper, you are correct. and if its dland we're talking about then i would say lsd would be the best drug, but if your going to fry at the happiest place on earth its better to do it in the daytime. all those older "dark rides" (pinoccio, mr toads wild ride, alice in wonderland etc) + acid = mind melting awesomeness.

and steenz, everyone that night will be out of their gourd on all types of substances, have fun.
"Judging by the state of the economy and world at large, looks like we get to be the fucked generation." - Mouth

VictoriousOG

« Reply #106 on: April 15, 2011, 10:20:00 PM »
Beer and cigs(but when I'm drinking).

kevbo999

« Reply #107 on: April 17, 2011, 07:34:22 AM »
I hadn't touched hallucinogens in 2-3 years, and had no real plans to.. but last night I got offered a paper hit.  Once it kicked in I had to get out of there, so I biked home, and spent a few hours rolling around in a fleece blanket, writing myself notes like "clean the house idiot" and "stop hating everything dickhead".  It was actually pretty fun, but I wouldn't recommend it or buy any more.

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #108 on: April 17, 2011, 10:30:00 AM »
You've really been blossoming these past few years, haven't you kev?
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

kevbo999

« Reply #109 on: April 17, 2011, 10:38:33 AM »
I'm not sure what you expected to see in the "Drugs" thread, but if you're implying I'm antisocial.. I'd been up since 5am and just wanted to lay in my bed and think posi thoughts, rather than stare at posters with dudes I barely know.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #110 on: April 17, 2011, 01:59:39 PM »
I hadn't touched hallucinogens in 2-3 years, and had no real plans to.. but last night I got offered a paper hit.  Once it kicked in I had to get out of there, so I biked home, and spent a few hours rolling around in a fleece blanket, writing myself notes like "clean the house idiot" and "stop hating everything dickhead".  It was actually pretty fun, but I wouldn't recommend it or buy any more.
This is hillarious. The thing about hallucinogens like that is they have this wonderful thing inside of them that make you enjoy it, but also feel like you don't need to do it again, at least for a while. Which is why those kids arguing mushrooms are addictive are fucking stupid.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out