Author Topic: Twitter Battle between The Chief & Josiah Gatlyn VS. J Casanova  (Read 17429 times)

j....soy.....

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Twitter Battle between The Chief & Josiah Gatlyn VS. J Casanova
« Reply #150 on: March 24, 2011, 08:16:53 AM »
can't believe Jamie didn't address the magnums......

jesse_m

• Rep: 0
« Reply #151 on: March 24, 2011, 08:47:47 AM »
people still believe in god?

exactly what i was thinking

annoyedwithskating

« Reply #152 on: March 24, 2011, 09:42:16 AM »
Prayers must be annoying as shit to god. Just constantly millions of people just bitching and whining for food, water, no cancer, a ferrari..etc. If I was god, I would've brought the armageddon down on earth a long time ago, just to get some fucking peace and quiet.

the Armageddon, i love it.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #153 on: March 24, 2011, 12:18:07 PM »
jeremy rogers confused . god can hate what we do he hates that fact that we sin and must punish us for that and that is why jesus was crucified on the cross in punishment for our sins. so by jeremy saying god cant be mad at us is like saying jesus didnt get crucified . yes god is love and loves us all but he is also just and must be just and has to punish us for our sins but instead jesus  came and was crucified for us so that we can be for given for our sin. he was sin offering in our place jesus was punished.

Actually, it sounds like Jereme is more rational than you. Do you genuinely believe that a random and not unique crucifixion is proof of anything? Will somebody please tell me why Jesus being crucified is "dying for our sins?" Sounds to me like he died for being a voice of dissent in an empire that did not allow it, and was crucified like thousands of others.  Did they die for our sins? In a more literal sense he died because he was lifted up by spikes through his arms and legs. Maybe its just that I come from a different religious culture, but really? Human sacrifice as the center of a religion, and people still buy it? I thought it had been thousands of years since rational humans thought there was a connection between killing an innocent person and being redeemed of your sins.
Christianity- equally as dumb as scientology and mormonism, less mocked due to the huge numbers of idiots who believe it. Also, more christians* have molested children in the name of god.

*so you moronic and judgmental evangelists can understand, those who don't believe in religion consider any follower of jesus and the new testament who aren't muslim a christian- no matter what they view as the correct way of doing it. So yes, Catholics are a type of christian.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #154 on: March 24, 2011, 01:06:54 PM »
Not that this has to do with anything, but the best part in slaughterhouse five was in a Kilgore trout story tha involved Jesus. If I remember the character in the story went back in time to see if Jesus had existed and he found him learning carpentry from Joseph. Shortly after this the roman guard approach Jesus and Joseph to create a wooden cross to punish a thief, or something along those lines.

That shit was better than the whole bible excluding Job.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

zipzinging

« Reply #155 on: March 24, 2011, 01:47:56 PM »
Expand Quote
jeremy rogers confused . god can hate what we do he hates that fact that we sin and must punish us for that and that is why jesus was crucified on the cross in punishment for our sins. so by jeremy saying god cant be mad at us is like saying jesus didnt get crucified . yes god is love and loves us all but he is also just and must be just and has to punish us for our sins but instead jesus  came and was crucified for us so that we can be for given for our sin. he was sin offering in our place jesus was punished.
[close]

Actually, it sounds like Jereme is more rational than you. Do you genuinely believe that a random and not unique crucifixion is proof of anything? Will somebody please tell me why Jesus being crucified is "dying for our sins?" Sounds to me like he died for being a voice of dissent in an empire that did not allow it, and was crucified like thousands of others.  Did they die for our sins? In a more literal sense he died because he was lifted up by spikes through his arms and legs. Maybe its just that I come from a different religious culture, but really? Human sacrifice as the center of a religion, and people still buy it? I thought it had been thousands of years since rational humans thought there was a connection between killing an innocent person and being redeemed of your sins.
Christianity- equally as dumb as scientology and mormonism, less mocked due to the huge numbers of idiots who believe it. Also, more christians* have molested children in the name of god.

*so you moronic and judgmental evangelists can understand, those who don't believe in religion consider any follower of jesus and the new testament who aren't muslim a christian- no matter what they view as the correct way of doing it. So yes, Catholics are a type of christian.
It's funny how you say something like this, when this entire thread has been revolving around being judgmental towards these guys.

Firebert

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
    • Instagram avatar image
« Reply #156 on: March 24, 2011, 02:24:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

neither are rational, it is obvious that jereme's apparent view of god differs from the god that is in the bible that most christians worship - and it's not like he's going to admit it, kudo's to him for (probably accidentally) wasting dumb christians' time with linguistic gymnastics

annoyedwithskating

« Reply #157 on: March 24, 2011, 03:16:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

neither are rational, it is obvious that jereme's apparent view of god differs from the god that is in the bible that most christians worship - and it's not like he's going to admit it, kudo's to him for (probably accidentally) wasting dumb christians' time with linguistic gymnastics

believing in a being that transcends all that we know is irrational. now, most of what we do is irrational. we idolize other people, we allow others to go hungry, we start wars, we are apathetic, we are ignorant, we hate those who are different, we believe people when they say stupid shit. we work, we eat unhealthy food, we fuck ugly girls, we write usless bullshit on internet forums, ummm, i forgot my point

Firebert

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
    • Instagram avatar image
« Reply #158 on: March 25, 2011, 11:43:32 AM »
believing in a being that transcends all that we know is irrational. now, most of what we do is irrational. we idolize other people, we allow others to go hungry, we start wars, we are apathetic, we are ignorant, we hate those who are different, we believe people when they say stupid shit. we work, we eat unhealthy food, we fuck ugly girls, we write usless bullshit on internet forums, ummm, i forgot my point
many of those things are perfectly reasonable

Joust Ostrich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #159 on: March 25, 2011, 01:47:58 PM »
Quote from: daniel  link=topic=51808.msg1409002#msg1409002 date=1300850316
Dude's feet are all over your couch.

and laughter filled the air.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 717
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #160 on: March 25, 2011, 02:25:46 PM »
God must be stupid.  Why does he keep making people that don't believe in him and then insist on punishing them forever?  It's like he's trying to fit a square immortal soul into a circular immortal soul hole.
also: 
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #161 on: March 25, 2011, 04:08:58 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
many of those things are perfectly reasonable
Rational and nice are not necessarily the same.

strangefires

« Reply #162 on: March 25, 2011, 04:09:07 PM »
God must be stupid.� Why does he keep making people that don't believe in him and then insist on punishing them forever?� It's like he's trying to fit a square immortal soul into a circular immortal soul hole.
also:�

well he does that because he wants us to love him with our non-existant free will

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #163 on: March 25, 2011, 05:14:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
It's funny how you say something like this, when this entire thread has been revolving around being judgmental towards these guys.
Yeah, but when was the last time I helped put a proposition on the ballot to deny somebody civil rights, like in Prop 8? Evangelists are far worse than just saying things, they try to force people through social pressure and laws to act according to their wishes. Like a 14 year old girl I have as a student, who is pregnant, and knows she should get an abortion, but her priest found out and has been telling her she must keep it or she would be a murderer and go to hell, so she is having the baby. Thanks for ruining two more lives Jesus!

Inbred Jed

« Reply #164 on: March 25, 2011, 05:25:19 PM »
You should do the right thing and support your baby mama, Mr. President.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #165 on: March 25, 2011, 05:36:39 PM »

burn!

daniel

• Rep: 35
« Reply #166 on: March 25, 2011, 05:41:23 PM »

!

joke of the day.

tripledonkeyflip

« Reply #167 on: March 25, 2011, 07:43:56 PM »
Holy shit I just read Ronald's sig and got fucking stoked.
Actually so good.

hekkahyphy

« Reply #168 on: March 25, 2011, 08:57:45 PM »
Prayers must be annoying as shit to god. Just constantly millions of people just bitching and whining for food, water, no cancer, a ferrari..etc. If I was god, I would've brought the armageddon down on earth a long time ago, just to get some fucking peace and quiet.

this reminds me of a family guy episode where bender met God

Joust Ostrich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #169 on: March 25, 2011, 09:05:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

this reminds me of a family guy episode where bender met God

Then Brian fucked Leela?
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?