Author Topic: about to travel 'round europe for 20 days - recommendations/meetups/tips?  (Read 2478 times)

ryangoose

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
So I'm studying abroad over in Austria and I'm getting ready to go on a 20 day long spring break trip, I was just wondering if any of you guys had recommendations for any of the places I'm going to, or if you're from there, if you'd wanna go skate while I'm in town.

I'll be in London, Marseilles/Aix-en-Provence, Barcelona, Amsterdam and Munich over the next 20 days, so if any of y'all wouldn't mind showing a dumb foreigner/fellow skater around I'd definitely buy you a beer or give you some other token of gratitude.

I've already been all over the shkateyou spot map, and i'll probably stop in at a local shops in each place to see what else is good, but any recommendations for bars/restaurants/touristy shit to do would also be welcome and appreciated.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2592
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Definitely check out Lichtenstein, Andorra and San Marino. Spots up the yin yang and the bitches are just waiting for that foreign sausage.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

RoedGroed

• Rep: 60
If possible you should make a stop in Denmark! Nice people and great atmosphere.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
i live in austria, and i will be in amsterdam from april 24-28.

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
i live about a 1 hour train ride from london, will be free to jam on weekends if you want

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
Ah damn. I was really hoping I'd open this to find someone passing through krakow to shred with.

ryangoose

• Rep: 0
So i was out skating with some English kids I met at the Brixton park today at some random ledge, when some dude rolled through on a zipzinger-ish board with a deck and some product. He sold me a Palace board for 20 quid, which was super fucking sick, and then once he left, my friend said "that was Olly Todd!" My friend was even riding an olly todd palace model at the time. Been traveling 3 days and already ran into a pro!

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
So i was out skating with some English kids I met at the Brixton park today at some random ledge, when some dude rolled through on a zipzinger-ish board with a deck and some product. He sold me a Palace board for 20 quid, which was super fucking sick, and then once he left, my friend said "that was Olly Todd!" My friend was even riding an olly todd palace model at the time. Been traveling 3 days and already ran into a pro!

englands a small place, youd be suprised how often you run into them

high-c

• Rep: -2
Ha yeah I reckon it's be difficult to skate London for a day and not run into a pro.