Author Topic: Dill delivers again...  (Read 7570 times)

Firebert

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
    • Instagram avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Dill delivers again...
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2011, 11:54:31 AM »
spot on dill, i enjoy hearing someone with a real opinion

macgruber

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • Just Tell Me What You Want Me To FUUUUUUCK
Re: Thrasher First Look Dill
« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2011, 12:01:03 PM »
hating on Lutzka, yawn. relating every photo to a story about yourself, expected. giving meaningless answers when asked for an original opinion, yup. try to make epic statements that don't actually make sense, go for it jason.

anyone else get a weird feeling Dill's in the closet?

they had to bait him into the lutzka comment. dill went through it and did his thing and he just ignored that opening ad until the guys filminger were like.. eh? ehhhh?

Doogie Howser Ph.D.

« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2011, 12:03:08 PM »
yewr mean

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2011, 12:10:03 PM »
You can always tell a moron because they take meaningless contrived bullshit and claim there is something deep to it. People like you helped empower dill to become the complete worthless idiot he is now by claiming his overly complicated meaningless garbage is wisdom or creativity.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Doogie Howser Ph.D.

« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2011, 12:13:45 PM »
Okay we get it..

drunkinjunt

• Rep: -3
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2011, 12:14:58 PM »
I have never heard a professional wrestler talk unless they're selling slim jims. I was refering more to his comment about the bones video "the tricks these guys are doing would get them on girl 10yrs ago" does that even make sense?� As per Lutzka, he's just another marketing tool and if Jason thinks he's any different he's gonna have a rude awakening when the industry is done with him.
Marc Johnson got on girl 10 years ago and some kid does a feeble to back noseblunt on the rail Carrol got his ender on in Yeah Right. So maybe Dill does know what hes talkin about after all. ???

Listening through it again I loved the Casey Rigney lunatic fringe comment! Apparently Casey has some inner-demons that he had to release on a Mystery tour back when Jaimie Thomas was trying to get him on. Amazing skateboarder with a bad track record with sponsorship due to his outbursts.

The Mess

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
  • please don't kill me jesse.
« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2011, 12:29:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You can always tell a moron because they take meaningless contrived bullshit and claim there is something deep to it. People like you helped empower dill to become the complete worthless idiot he is now by claiming his overly complicated meaningless garbage is wisdom or creativity.

he's not claiming there's deep meaning to anything. he's saying he enjoys opinions. i do too. too many generic dudes these days.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 12:35:23 PM by The Mess »
i have nothing to fear but jesse himself.

The Mess

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
  • please don't kill me jesse.
« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2011, 12:37:38 PM »
also. the rigney shit in there is SHOCKING! saw it yesterday at the newsstand. switch back 180 5-0 the veterans rail. damn. had not heard he had demons. but fuck it. what good man doesn't?
i have nothing to fear but jesse himself.

Sexy Alf

• Rep: 4
  • so damn sexy
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2011, 01:18:37 PM »
Expand Quote
DILL "WAS" GOOD.. BUT HE IS MORE LIKE A TIM OCONNOR WITH A LIL MORE FOOTY ..
AS FAR AS THE DILL - KALIS SHIT ...

SORRY TO SAY DILL IS INCAPABLE OF ANYTHING OF THIS MAGNITUDE IN THIS CURRENT DAY .. BETTER YET EVEN IN THE YEAR THAT KALIS PUT THIS OUT DILL WAS ALL READY DOWN THE RIVER ...

^ WINS EVERY FUCKING TIME

[close]

That part is amazing but everyone knows that Sway is the best song on Sticky Fingers.
Personally, I'd go with "Dead Flowers."
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 01:21:20 PM by Sexy Alf »

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2011, 01:58:02 PM »
jason dill is a professional skateboarder, i don't give two fuck about what he has to say. nothing was funny, or interesting, or interesting for that matter.
wait until he is about 45, his addictions and substance abuse will catch up to him, and he will be no different than any other 40 somthing nyc post hispster crackhead.

Dill, you were really sick like 13 years ago, when you were on 23, and the begining of the work shop era, now you jus tslack and wear cute outfits, but its grown old.

JRCrashlanding

• Rep: 10
« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2011, 02:06:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Apparently Casey has some inner-demons that he had to release on a Mystery tour back when Jaimie Thomas was trying to get him on. Amazing skateboarder with a bad track record with sponsorship due to his outbursts.
[close]

What's all this then? Have known Rigney for 15 years. Never had an outburst. Not one. Hadn't heard about this.

And yeah, switch Pupeki Veteran's! Not to mention backtail UP the MTA station ledge...that thing is high to get on going DOWN. And the other spread is bonkers if you've ever been to it. Hitting it with a switch backsmith is a Rigney only move. Working on his boards now... :-*

Don't start no bad rep stuff  :'(...he's on some Malcolm niceness levels...
gently step on a hamburger wearing D3 2001s and film it

kevbo999

« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2011, 02:12:14 PM »
Well clearly he fucked something up if he's getting an Arcade board instead of a Mystery one.  I also hate the term "demons", sounds religious.. just tell us how drunk/high he was and what he did.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 02:15:17 PM by Otis Shredding »

drunkinjunt

« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2011, 02:31:53 PM »
Well clearly he fucked something up if he's getting an Arcade board instead of a Mystery one.  I also hate the term "demons", sounds religious.. just tell us how drunk/high he was and what he did.
HA! Thats exactly what it is hes apparently a really bad and violent drunk and that wasn't really giving Jaimie and the whole bible camp a good impression of him. I wish I remembered the whole story more in depth though.

I used "demon" like that to make it sound like a cathartic sort of experience he had. I mean Ive met the guy and hes one of the nicest dudes Ive ever met and skated with! Its nothing to look into so much he just fucked up with Mystery or was too gnar a personality in Jaimie Thomas's eyes.
Maybe he has a bad reaction to alcohol like Billy Rohan? 

Maybe Jaimie can clarify what went down!? He lurks here doesn't he?

drunkinjunt

« Reply #73 on: April 07, 2011, 02:33:24 PM »
Oh yeah someone should post the sequences! Caseys been on some out of this world Sun Ra type shit lately!!

Doogie Howser Ph.D.

« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2011, 02:35:49 PM »
Whats that supposed to mean?  Arcade's tight

JRCrashlanding

« Reply #75 on: April 07, 2011, 03:22:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
HA! Thats exactly what it is hes apparently a really bad and violent drunk and that wasn't really giving Jaimie and the whole bible camp a good impression of him. I wish I remembered the whole story more in depth though.

I used "demon" like that to make it sound like a cathartic sort of experience he had. I mean Ive met the guy and hes one of the nicest dudes Ive ever met and skated with! Its nothing to look into so much he just fucked up with Mystery or was too gnar a personality in Jaimie Thomas's eyes.
Maybe he has a bad reaction to alcohol like Billy Rohan? 

Maybe Jaimie can clarify what went down!? He lurks here doesn't he?

Yeah all good...everyone has mellowed a lot lately. Seems like sobriety is the new trend around these parts.

Funny Dill story:

"Man 23 just folded...I don't know what I'm gonna do."

"Don't worry champ, you'll be just fine."

and 15 years later, look at him go! Told you everything would be fine Dill.

JRCrashlanding

« Reply #76 on: April 07, 2011, 03:23:37 PM »
Quote from: Doogie Howser  link=topic=52320.msg1421473#msg1421473 date=1302212149
Arcade's tight

You really ARE a genius, Doogie.  ;)

Doogie Howser Ph.D.

« Reply #77 on: April 07, 2011, 03:32:22 PM »
Well I am a doctor

Stoop Kid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -72
  • Fuck hipsters.
« Reply #78 on: April 07, 2011, 03:52:44 PM »

arcam

• Rep: -65
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #79 on: April 07, 2011, 04:19:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Travis Barker/Pushead comment was spot on though....
[close]

I think you and Dill are seriously disillusioned on this one. Travis Mufuggin Barker is one of the innovators and all time legends of hardcore music. I remember skating Van's Skatepark and it would be a normal session until Blink 182 would suddenly come across the PA system. It would just up the ante of the session. Dudes who were over it would start chargin' shit. Spontaneous mosh pits would break out in the bowl. It was sick, bro. I am stoked to see Pushead x Blink collabo. Fuckin' raw.

innovator....all time legend of hardcore music.
hahaha,that is some funny shit.
the guy plays Pop music

Hatechild

« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2011, 04:26:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I think you and Dill are seriously disillusioned on this one. Travis Mufuggin Barker is one of the innovators and all time legends of hardcore music. I remember skating Van's Skatepark and it would be a normal session until Blink 182 would suddenly come across the PA system. It would just up the ante of the session. Dudes who were over it would start chargin' shit. Spontaneous mosh pits would break out in the bowl. It was sick, bro. I am stoked to see Pushead x Blink collabo. Fuckin' raw.

Spoken like a true inbred bro.

sixpackoftablets

• Rep: -24
  • salut les fuckheadz
« Reply #81 on: April 07, 2011, 04:52:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

innovator....all time legend of hardcore music.
hahaha,that is some funny shit.
the guy plays Pop music

yeah holy shit... does the guy really think Blink 182 is hardcore?

(i got trolled)

kevbo999

« Reply #82 on: April 07, 2011, 05:42:24 PM »
I appreciate the cool response drnknjnt, you had every right to match my level of asshole.  Arcade and Casey were sick when I started skating 10 years ago and his promo clip brought me back.  I'm not a violent drunk but I can relate to that more than the hammer program.. can't relate to waist high ss bs ts though.  Regardless, I wish you the best in your endeavors.

ps. early to mid era blink is amazing pop punk and if you disagree you're either too old or have a stick up your ass in either case I'm sorry.

Stoeipoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 53
« Reply #83 on: April 07, 2011, 06:50:15 PM »
This was stupid. I could have done that review better.
He's so full on himself. and dylan.
Bitches call me pussy, the horse filler.

crunk juice

• Rep: -16
« Reply #84 on: April 07, 2011, 07:58:14 PM »
am I the only one who felt uncomfortable watching that video?
There's something about him, a certain vibe that just weirds me out.

it's called narcissistic faggotry.