Author Topic: LOADS OF SHIT! (CLOTHES, SHOES, SKATE SHIT, HATS, ETC!) CHEAP  (Read 3051 times)

Grubby Mits

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • kim you need to leave him
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Cleaning out loads of shit i found in my room. If you are interested in anything, make an offer or enquire about it, i'm pretty flexible and am willing to sell all of this cheap, some of it dirt cheap. Willing to create eBay listing if you would prefer to deal like that. I'm based in the UK, but will ship worldwide. Get there quick!

Vans Sk8 Hi Iron Maiden, US 9, skated once, a bit dusty in that picture, but in good condition

Adidas Skate Campus High, skated a couple of times and worn well

Some Duffer shoes, US 9, covered in dirt and stains on left shoe (not seen), they have a converse bumper and waffle grip and would be perfect for skating, maybe with some glue

Jordan 5s, size US 9, pretty good condition

navy blue leather Topman boat shoes, size US 9, worn but in good condition

Newbalance 400 running shoes, size US 8.5 but UK 8, take that as you will. pretty beat, purple stains, but not very visible

Creature Skateboards mesh trucker cap, unworn

Independent Trucks cap, unworn

Penfield bobble hat, worn a handful of times

some Billabong beanie thing, worn well

Thinsulate 40Gram billed beanie, worn a few times, this shit will keep you so warm

Nike reversible skull cap, i say skull cap because it doesnt leave much room in it, folded it to show both colours but thats how i wore it anyway. found this thing, pretty sure its worn well

dusty ass paintball mask i found

Plan B P Rod 'Ali' deck 7.625, brand new, cellophane slightly open as you can see, but whatever

53mm yellowy-green Enuff wheels, brand new

Ghetto camera handle, with free scooter grip. will bulk up the frame with tape at top so grip fits it nice. Willining to measure distance to screw hole etc for your camera

2 Handknitted lens beanies, shown here on a 50mm lens fujica lens. minor defects on both, shown

Grant Theft Auto Vice City Stories for PSP

Vans badge set

Bag of vans checker keyrings, black and pink, David Gonzales gave me these things, no use for them

Fingerboard deathbox, made this years ago at school

Sneaker Freaker issues 9 and 10

GIANT Circa sticker, creases in it because it has been rolled up so long, would be find when stuck down. good for ramps

Topman US Navy jumper, small, worn twice

Jack Wills polo shirt, small, sorry for out of focus photo hahaha. found this. pretty beat

Etnies frisbee

Amateur Photographer May 1959, legit

Strength Ball for your wrists, has some computer doowhiggy on the back, needs new batteries for that bit

FOR THE REAL MOTHERFUCKERS ONLY deadstock banana guard, so fresh

pgr3 for xbox 360, not for resale...

broken 4gb nano with museum of eveything sticker on front and some inscription on the back WONT TURN ON, someone can probabaly fix this

Sixsixone bike gloves, pretty small, not for the bighanded folk

FUCK WITH ANYONES TV, with this thing you can turn tvs on and of, adjust volume, and change channel, fun in shops and peoples houses. need to replace batteries

Crackfiller, one of the bags is empty

Levis 3 pocket denim jacket, size small

brown DC hoody, size small

green/purple H&M shirt, size small

light blue Topman polo shirt, size small

« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 09:55:22 AM by Grubby Mits »