Author Topic: Berlin?  (Read 3667 times)

jacquesknife

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -29
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Berlin?
« on: April 18, 2011, 04:26:29 AM »
Going to Berlin in a few weeks. Anyone know of any good parks around the city, preferably with concrete bowls?

high-c

• Rep: -2
Re: Berlin?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 07:02:33 AM »
The indoor park Skatehalle is not concrete but it's sick. There's a funky street course, a big vert ramp, little mini and spine, and a fun weird bowl that I found hard to get the lines in at first but once you've got them it's amazing.

I think when the weather's nice like it is now Berlin is best for cruising the streets and bathing in the lakes.

Hannity

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 12:09:53 PM »
check out the volkspark friedrichshain on the m13 tram line. they got a bunch of mini ramps, two connected with a spine, and they also have a like a hump/boob that bmxer's tend to use but can still be skated. in some recent footage from nike sb i think, you can see koston hitting it.

schmuckface killah

• Rep: 8
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 06:22:24 AM »
Dose anyone know where these two spots are, cheers

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 04:19:09 AM »
Going to Berlin in a few weeks. Anyone know of any good parks around the city, preferably with concrete bowls?
there is a pretty rough d.i.y. concrete bowl behind the skatehalle, just ask for it when you get there.

myrrh

• Rep: 2
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2011, 12:58:42 PM »
Going there myself just to skate 26th to 31st of may.

ryangoose

• Rep: 0
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2011, 10:55:11 PM »
I'm taking the train in today and I'll be there til Tuesday night. If anyone happens to like Wiz Khalifa and wants to go on Monday, I have an extra ticket. If you're down to go or just wanna skate, pm me.

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2011, 02:26:30 AM »

the rainbow rails are around the area at "frankfurter tor"

schmuckface killah

• Rep: 8
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2011, 02:52:54 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
the rainbow rails are around the area at "frankfurter tor"
Cheers

reck

• Rep: 0
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2011, 06:04:00 AM »
going there in  2 weeks time if anyone wants to skate the spots, drink some beers and, smoke some uber hash. shoot me a pm

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2020, 06:54:02 AM »
Bumping this just to see if there are any other Slap Pals in Berlin?

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2020, 09:20:59 AM »
I'm taking the train in today and I'll be there til Tuesday night. If anyone happens to like Wiz Khalifa and wants to go on Monday, I have an extra ticket. If you're down to go or just wanna skate, pm me.

Go to some techno for fuck sake... Your in Berlin
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2020, 03:51:26 AM »
Has anyone been to that nightclub there? The one with loads of drugs

Tell me about it I always wanted to go
listen to cosmic psychos

freddiethreepwood

• Rep: 24
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2020, 05:14:16 AM »
Toilets in the basement, close to the darkroom. Mate (Irish) goes for a piss. Off his mallet on pingers, zoning out and sort of looking at the wall in front of him. Feels a weird presence, looks down, sees a happy face :D beneath his old chap, mouth wide open glugging away. Horrified, pulls away, aborts piss, dick back into trousers "WHAT THE FUCK, MAN?!". Piss dude (Deutscher, relaxed): "CHILL OUT, guy... it's BERGHAIN"

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2020, 07:14:08 AM »

Some rich buy bought it and converted it into a Batcave. He calls himself Batman or something.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2020, 09:52:11 PM »
That’s hectic Freddie
Somebody did that in a weatherspoons google weatherspoons piss dungeon if you want to have a laugh

I’d like to go there one day, berghain I mean
listen to cosmic psychos

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2020, 11:56:51 AM »

Giza Butler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2020, 04:19:21 AM »
Toilets in the basement, close to the darkroom. Mate (Irish) goes for a piss. Off his mallet on pingers, zoning out and sort of looking at the wall in front of him. Feels a weird presence, looks down, sees a happy face :D beneath his old chap, mouth wide open glugging away. Horrified, pulls away, aborts piss, dick back into trousers "WHAT THE FUCK, MAN?!". Piss dude (Deutscher, relaxed): "CHILL OUT, guy... it's BERGHAIN"

Apparently it's pretty standard, a friend of mine who lives in Berlin has been offered money to piss on dudes in Berghain's toilets.

Life is great.
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

BieberStance

• Rep: -17
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2020, 04:28:10 AM »

1. there is no basement
2. the main darkroom is on the main dancefloor. toilets arent close to it
3. pissdude is basically interior of the club and chilling on the toilets every week. he begs and asks friendly. he knows no means no. just piss on him instead of the pissoir and make him happy or say no and move on with your life.

BieberStance

• Rep: -17
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2020, 04:33:16 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Some rich buy bought it and converted it into a Batcave. He calls himself Batman or something.

Thats BS. It is known who own it and you can google it. Some normal elderly Guys from the Berlin Gay Community. they are very reserved when it comes to public appearances tho.

It is just a nightclub. Even a few skaters work there as barstaff, runners, wardrobe and so on.
What makes it special is the amazing booking, if you are into techno, the architecture of the interior and the relaxed drug policy.

PeterSkate

• Rep: -3
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2020, 09:35:40 AM »
Hey!
Berlin is a really great city and definitely worth a visit! I am from Berlin myself. I could tell you so much places you should visit, but I have an article which sums up all the beautiful and interesting places in Berlin, so check it out here: https://www.travelspring.de/staedtereise-berlin/ !
It's written in German, but if you use Google Chrome you can use the translator!

Greetings from Berlin :)

DirtyCheddarKids

• Rep: 40
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2020, 12:14:33 PM »
Hey!
Berlin is a really great city and definitely worth a visit! I am from Berlin myself. I could tell you so much places you should visit, but I have an article which sums up all the beautiful and interesting places in Berlin, so check it out here: https://www.travelspring.de/staedtereise-berlin/ !
It's written in German, but if you use Google Chrome you can use the translator!

Greetings from Berlin :)

1) Fuck off with that shit
2) Focus your account
Quote from: Uncle Flea
4 shoes is impressive AF. I could barely sell drugs.

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2020, 12:47:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Thats BS. It is known who own it and you can google it. Some normal elderly Guys from the Berlin Gay Community. they are very reserved when it comes to public appearances tho.

It is just a nightclub. Even a few skaters work there as barstaff, runners, wardrobe and so on.
What makes it special is the amazing booking, if you are into techno, the architecture of the interior and the relaxed drug policy.

Brah, I was obviously kidding. You think people believed that  ::)

Lukabrazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2022, 04:24:44 PM »
Anyone around in Berlin to skate the next 3 days? I’ll be here until the 2nd of November . Would love to skate some ledges , marble , manny pads , etc with some pals if possible