Author Topic: Steve Berra Off Alien Workshop  (Read 97147 times)

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 7
  • BRICK SQUAD
Re: Steve Berra Off Alien Workshop
« Reply #330 on: July 27, 2011, 10:04:23 PM »
Berra has done things for skating that none of us could even imagine doing. So if you dont like him thats your own problem he is still out there trying to help you and every other skater out there so show the guy some respect. He's a good guy and if you had the opportunities that he has had you cant say you wouldnt take them in a heart beat! So sit here and hate on him behind your computer rather than go out and do something progressive because thats exactly how skateboarding progresses..... Thank you Berra for everything you have done and all the time you have but into the greatest skateboarding site on the internet!
hi troll

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #331 on: July 27, 2011, 10:34:09 PM »
The flat bar at the new plaza is the single greatest obstacle ever at a skatepark. Berra gets nothing but props from me.

that is a good flatbar. too bad i fucked my toes up skatin that hubba and can't skate for a bit.

earlygrab

« Reply #332 on: July 27, 2011, 10:41:35 PM »
The flat bar at the new plaza is the single greatest obstacle ever at a skatepark. Berra gets nothing but props from me.

the irony of child of the ghetto only really wanting a driveway to be happy.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #333 on: July 27, 2011, 10:51:26 PM »
Do you know what irony means?

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 383
« Reply #334 on: July 27, 2011, 11:15:19 PM »
Berra has done things for skating that none of us could even imagine doing. So if you dont like him thats your own problem he is still out there trying to help you and every other skater out there so show the guy some respect. He's a good guy and if you had the opportunities that he has had you cant say you wouldnt take them in a heart beat! So sit here and hate on him behind your computer rather than go out and do something progressive because thats exactly how skateboarding progresses..... Thank you Berra for everything you have done and all the time you have but into the greatest skateboarding site on the internet!

Please tell me how Berra is trying to help me.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
« Reply #335 on: July 28, 2011, 06:54:11 AM »
Steve Berra couldn't backsmith this tiny rail at SPoT last time he tried to enter the Tampa Pro a couple years ago.  He threw alittle hissy fit and whined like a little bitch and continued to skate terribly. At the same time Rob Dyrdek who sure as hell didn't skate as much as Berra did at that time (2007 Rob and Big peak popularity) was literally throwing down one of the most consistent and technical lines of any of the pros practicing and having fun with it while he was at it.  At the ripe age of 15 I knew right then that day that Steve Berra, 1. sucked balls at skating and 2. was a whiny bitch.  Glad my first impression of Steve Berra was correct. 

The year they filmed that Rob and Big episode at Tampa Pro, when Steve was trying that frontside flip over and over, Brian Anderson rolled up and did it like first try, and then just kept skating away.

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1284
  • i can't it's a geo!
« Reply #336 on: July 28, 2011, 06:54:58 AM »
hahaha, steve get outta here.
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

S.E.

« Reply #337 on: July 28, 2011, 09:12:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Steve Berra couldn't backsmith this tiny rail at SPoT last time he tried to enter the Tampa Pro a couple years ago.  He threw alittle hissy fit and whined like a little bitch and continued to skate terribly. At the same time Rob Dyrdek who sure as hell didn't skate as much as Berra did at that time (2007 Rob and Big peak popularity) was literally throwing down one of the most consistent and technical lines of any of the pros practicing and having fun with it while he was at it.  At the ripe age of 15 I knew right then that day that Steve Berra, 1. sucked balls at skating and 2. was a whiny bitch.  Glad my first impression of Steve Berra was correct. 

[close]

The year they filmed that Rob and Big episode at Tampa Pro, when Steve was trying that frontside flip over and over, Brian Anderson rolled up and did it like first try, and then just kept skating away.

That was the same weekend I was there!

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #338 on: August 08, 2011, 07:05:45 PM »
they finally took his ass off the Workshop site. he needs to fucking retire already.

hekkahyphy

« Reply #339 on: August 09, 2011, 07:40:11 AM »
Dill wrote an alien workshop article in thrasher opening quote was "we axed the scientologist and got 2 new ams" ...dizam

fear_condom

• Rep: 4
« Reply #340 on: August 09, 2011, 12:04:22 PM »
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 12:09:42 PM by fear_condom »

manbergur

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
« Reply #341 on: August 09, 2011, 12:39:55 PM »

http://youtubedoubler.com/1oWv

:D  ahh thats too good

"the berrics unified is one of the right ideas - and its firing like an AK-47"   lol

baconeggandcheese

• Rep: 41
I actually did hit another skater in the face with my shoe once at a demo doing a shoes fly off kickflip but he was cool with it.

Thrillho

« Reply #343 on: September 18, 2011, 12:55:57 AM »

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -295
« Reply #344 on: September 18, 2011, 01:36:12 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

that is a good flatbar. too bad i fucked my toes up skatin that hubba and can't skate for a bit.

Can someone post a pic of this magic flat bar?

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #345 on: September 19, 2011, 01:47:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Can someone post a pic of this magic flat bar?

i would assume its like those yellow ones that seem to follow him around

railchomper420

« Reply #346 on: September 19, 2011, 03:34:18 AM »
Workshop headin down river! 

lacadasicalfiringsquad

• Rep: 4
« Reply #347 on: September 19, 2011, 03:21:24 PM »
I got Steve to Autograph my copy of the Koran.

hankmasterflex

« Reply #348 on: September 20, 2011, 04:04:12 AM »
One of the first videos I had was a 411 that I got from my cousin. The one with the Steve Berra day in the life. Issue 41, maybe? Fast forwarded that part every fucking time. Holy shit, he sucks. More than 411 ever did... and that's saying something.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #349 on: September 20, 2011, 06:34:02 AM »
the best part about that 411 is everyhting he pretends is goign to happen, liek his wife leaving him and nobody likeing him, really does happen.

superslopp

« Reply #350 on: September 20, 2011, 07:53:25 AM »
One of the first videos I had was a 411 that I got from my cousin. The one with the Steve Berra day in the life. Issue 41, maybe? Fast forwarded that part every fucking time. Holy shit, he sucks. More than 411 ever did... and that's saying something.

don't you dare talk shit on episodes 1-50 of 411

adam to fakie

• Rep: -2
« Reply #351 on: December 13, 2011, 04:52:41 PM »
you guys are all shittin on berra for not skating but im sure he wants to skate,but his ankle is so messed up it sounds like a "marble rattling in a cup!"

Hatechild

« Reply #352 on: December 13, 2011, 05:03:21 PM »
you guys are all shittin on berra for not skating but im sure he wants to skate,but his ankle is so messed up it sounds like a "marble rattling in a cup!"

Go home Kook.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
« Reply #353 on: December 13, 2011, 07:35:07 PM »

Yeah, Steve Berra's probably the only skateboarder who's ever gotten an injury. What a martyr!

burm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
« Reply #354 on: December 14, 2011, 12:33:00 AM »
So you're saying that this was the most recent Berra-shit-talk-thread you could find? Well, at least you didn't start a new "Why does everyone hate the Berrics so much?" -thread...
take what small comfort there may be left
seize what you love and damn all the rest