Author Topic: This kid has a nasty front feeb  (Read 2323 times)

bloodcrippin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • I'm pro
This kid has a nasty front feeb
« on: May 02, 2011, 09:39:13 PM »

MYpenis Mypenis

• Rep: 1
Re: This kid has a nasty front feeb
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 12:03:57 AM »

let me guess 'this kid' happens to be you?

bloodcrippin

• I'm pro
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 12:13:14 AM »
AHAHAHA c'mon I love myself and all but I reserve posting myself for the "Post you skating" thread. You should do your research before talking.

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 686
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 12:32:29 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
let me guess 'this kid' happens to be you?

close!  It's his little homie from their shop video.  Sup Kosby Show.
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 02:01:17 AM »
let the dick sucking commence

LloydChristmas

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 04:52:30 AM »
stopped watching after the pushing at 1:08.  if you can't push switch, don't try to. 

AfterEight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -81
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2011, 06:43:04 AM »
stopped watching after the pushing at 1:08.  if you can't push switch, don't try to. 

haha people will hate on anything. That was a decent part for a shop vid.

fluentskating

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2011, 11:08:24 PM »
killer

drunkinjunt

• Rep: -3
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2011, 11:16:42 PM »
Even though that was sick Lloyd is completely right, he looked retarted during that entire line.
 Not to mention he made that stupid mistake of doing the easy trick after you did the hard one. If the switch tail was first that wouldve been a totally different line.

bakingsoda

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2011, 11:59:38 PM »
Expand Quote
stopped watching after the pushing at 1:08.?  if you can't push switch, don't try to.? 
[close]
Even though that was sick Lloyd is completely right, he looked retarted during that entire line.
 Not to mention he made that stupid mistake of doing the easy trick after you did the hard one. If the switch tail was first that wouldve been a totally different line.

Yeah dude, what bad line structure. That's why more people need to start realizing the importance of having a solid coach.

Shut the fuck up.

drunkinjunt

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2011, 02:40:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
stopped watching after the pushing at 1:08.?  if you can't push switch, don't try to.? 
[close]
[close]

Yeah dude, what bad line structure. That's why more people need to start realizing the importance of having a solid coach.

Shut the fuck up.
Man you shut the fuck up defending some shit that doesn't need any fucking defending. He wouldnt of pushed all retardo either if he did the blunt flip after the switch tail.

Fuck out of here with your sanctimonious bullshit!

TheyBannedColic

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2011, 05:52:48 AM »
ugh the audio sounds like a fucking bag of chips being opened.

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65241
  • Team -65K
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2011, 06:07:07 AM »
Skip to 1.18

no thanks

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2011, 06:25:14 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Next time I wanna film a line I'll go over it with you first to make sure I do my tricks in the right order.

bloodcrippin

• I'm pro
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2011, 12:59:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Haha, first of all if you look at the ledge layout there, he has to start frontside so the front blunt flip had to go first. Second, and I wouldn't expect you to know this unless you were there, he just wanted to do a front blunt kickflip and happened to turn it into a line. He landed that first try so the rest was made up. Third, remember when lines in the 90's had hard tricks just wherever in the line? Nobody cared that the hard trick went first, or middle, or last because it was tight that you just linked tricks anyways?

That being said....he has a dumb switch push in that clip forsure, not bad enough to make someone stop watching a sick video, but I always imagine people watch the whole thing, then go back and say the "I didn't watch after ____ thing," to sound cool.

I'm usually right.

fluentskating

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2011, 08:50:21 PM »
yeah i dont get how people can critique skateboarding anyways its all fun and just because your filming a trick you have to have the right order? the frontblunt flip last instead of first it doesnt madder just go skate and have fun!!