Author Topic: Rodrigo Petersen OFF Organika.... bad bad move  (Read 16126 times)

nigga_please

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -29
Re: Rodrigo Petersen OFF Organika.... bad bad move
« Reply #90 on: May 12, 2011, 06:18:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I don't think they thought people cared about him this much....glad to see people has his back.
[close]

Well Karl, I see more people here supporting Rodrigo than Walker right now.... I guess you weren't expecting so much love for Petersen... Regreted? Better lucky next time....

Plus do you really talk to Rodrigo all the time? Really??? To apologize right?!?!?!

Much love for you Karl, but after all those years in the game, after Ipath and shit... U could have made the difference!

Go learn with those japaneses that run the nuclear plant how to take the hate when you u've done something stupid...

People if there's one place you can't lie, is at the SLAP FORUM... We have eyes and ears everywhere!
[close]
HA HA! You're right, I don't talk to you all the time, Rodrigo. And yes, I did send you a text message apologize and thank you for all that you've done for Organika, my bad.   

This is either you, Rodrigo, or one of your closest friends. But that doesn't matter because I got love for you too.

Also, last but not least:

NINJA PLEASE!

Danm u r really losing it dude! hahahahaha I really thought you were full of shit and playing the nice guy to the slap pals about talking to the dude all the time!!! But u even sent a text msg, DANMMMM!!! I guess you are regreted, i'm sorry, but again Karl, much respect for your history and shit, mad circle and stuff, but that was a bad move in my opinion.

Skatepark gossip is bigger than I imagine I guess... This is getting too funny

NoComply180

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -457
  • Objectivity police
« Reply #91 on: May 12, 2011, 06:45:49 PM »
cry all you want, i love Rodrigo's skateboarding, but SLAP is not at all representative of the most important consumers in skateboarding.  does 14 year old Johnny Snotnose McShitdicks know more about Walker Ryan or Rodrigo Petersen?  No point in hating on a legend and his company for making what will likely be a wise business decision. Stop getting butthurt just because a not-super-marketable OG isn't getting love.  The business side of things isn't about family or love or happy twinkle toes shit as much as some people in skateboarding try to make it be.

He'll go to BLVD probably, get a pro model, and then retire in a few years and work in the warehouse of one of his sponsors or something.

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #92 on: May 12, 2011, 06:50:57 PM »

hekkahyphy

« Reply #93 on: May 12, 2011, 07:00:46 PM »
Wait... 14 year olds know who walker ryan is???

Doogie Howser Ph.D.

« Reply #94 on: May 12, 2011, 07:02:58 PM »
Nah, fool.  But I got ticks on me nuts.

NoComply180

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -457
  • Objectivity police
« Reply #95 on: May 12, 2011, 07:06:58 PM »
Wait... 14 year olds know who walker ryan is???
i bet more know of him then rodrigo.

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #96 on: May 12, 2011, 09:06:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This Rodrigo guy has been around since I started skating, yet I don't remember a single trick he's done.  I'm sure he has crazy pop and ledge skills and is the nicest dude to ever exist, but that doesn't mean Organika should mass produce a pro model for him.
[close]
This begs the huge question:

[close]

haha, more proof that you are regular.
begging the question means circular reasoning. learn how to use expressions properly mister educated.
You do realize I'm not the most educated person on here right? Also, I used it properly but don't feel like explaining it to you. Can we at least agree kevbo is regular?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

scrodogg

« Reply #97 on: May 12, 2011, 09:35:02 PM »
this is really getting quite stupid, no one can really say shit because none of you have any idea of how to run a skateboard company like organika. Sure rodrigo is amazing but is it really Karls fault he doesn't get so much coverage?! Anyway it's a business descision in the end and unfortunately this is the side of skateboarding that no one gets to see. Next board is going to be an organika for sure.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #98 on: May 12, 2011, 10:50:19 PM »
people are acting like they care but no one on here is actually buying organika boards regularly. just check the setup thread. ive never really been that interested in petersens skating and im willing to bet most people arent either. why would i watch someone who looks like kalis when i can just watch a real kalis clip?

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #99 on: May 12, 2011, 10:54:24 PM »
Quote from: Doogie Howser  link=topic=53206.msg1445800#msg1445800 date=1305252178
Nah, fool.  But I got ticks on me nuts.

happened to me one time. shocking surprise, taking it off sucked!
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

RajeevWins

• Rep: 16
    • Instagram avatar image
« Reply #100 on: May 12, 2011, 11:20:39 PM »
cry all you want, i love Rodrigo's skateboarding, but SLAP is not at all representative of the most important consumers in skateboarding.

this shit is out of hand though. whats done is done. if youre that hyped on dude, buy his board when it finally comes out. im buyin whoever comes on 8.25 with a pointy tail.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 11:22:48 PM by RajeevWins »

i came up through the "niggas don't skate days"

newincident

• Rep: -8
« Reply #101 on: May 13, 2011, 12:10:04 AM »
I really don't get this petersen/Kalis comparison...styles and trick selection is completely different.

newincident

• Rep: -8
« Reply #102 on: May 13, 2011, 01:04:09 AM »
Kelly hart/ Spencer next?

1dxxxx

« Reply #103 on: May 13, 2011, 01:14:54 AM »
Thats pretty much all that needs to be said, if you love Rodrigo, then go and support whatever company puts him on. Speculating and whining about this isn't going to do much for your life, his, or Karls. Close the thread.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #104 on: May 13, 2011, 02:51:56 AM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #105 on: May 13, 2011, 06:58:57 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

What's he eating there?

looks like popcorn and a brew.

this got waaay too negative for me, so i'm checking outta the thread for a bit. stay up Karl.

rodrigo, if that BLVD model comes out, this is one slap poster you can count on for one. two if the size is skatable (by me).

now that i thought about it, i guess it's better to see threads where fools are getting too far gone because they take skateboarding so personally than to see everybody not giving a flying fuck about what goes on at all. it kind of says a lot about the integrity of the average skater/slap poster (if those are actually the same thing) no matter what their opinion on the matter.

short form: glad to see dudes still care even though they go too far every now and then.

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

tobal

• Rep: -11
« Reply #106 on: May 13, 2011, 07:07:39 AM »
Nijah on Organika, good for the sells kids love him, coverage exposure work street league, big money etc blah blah

http://www.thekayocorp.com/

(sarcasm)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 07:12:06 AM by tobal »

Doogie Howser Ph.D.

« Reply #107 on: May 13, 2011, 07:28:10 AM »
Yeah man, you know how it is camping in the wilderness

annoyedwithskating

« Reply #108 on: May 13, 2011, 12:35:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This Rodrigo guy has been around since I started skating, yet I don't remember a single trick he's done.  I'm sure he has crazy pop and ledge skills and is the nicest dude to ever exist, but that doesn't mean Organika should mass produce a pro model for him.
[close]
This begs the huge question:

[close]

haha, more proof that you are regular.
begging the question means circular reasoning. learn how to use expressions properly mister educated.
[close]
You do realize I'm not the most educated person on here right? Also, I used it properly but don't feel like explaining it to you. Can we at least agree kevbo is regular?

ok, kevbo is regular. but you didnt use it properly. just sayin. we can be friends if you want. where do you like to skate? ill meet you there and we can play skate. no berrics rules though. i dont think you should get two tries for the last trick. also, rodrigo did the best 360 flip crooked grind ive ever seen.

VictoriousOG

« Reply #109 on: May 14, 2011, 08:52:41 AM »
He'd fit well on Krooked.

JARVISblow

« Reply #110 on: May 15, 2011, 02:19:16 AM »
All you guys talking shit here are fucking regular. Yes obviously Rodrigo is awesome, and deserves a good board sponsor. BUT its obvious that Karl had to do what he had to do, I didnt see any of you guys giving a shit about Rodrigo until you found out he was off, and going and talking shit about Karl cause he had to make business decisions is so wack, I fully support Organika and the decisions they make, they are doing all the right things right now, Walker pro, and Josh Anderson and Miles Silvas on the team, its just getting stronger and stronger. I still got love for Rodrigo all day but thats how the game goes. Karl you are the man keep on keepin on.... ORGANIKA FOR LIFE

kevbo999

« Reply #111 on: May 15, 2011, 06:35:28 AM »
I'm regular because I prefer watching guys who look comfortable on their boards?  And because I understand the skate industry doesn't run on the seniority system?

Molas

• Rep: 14
« Reply #112 on: May 15, 2011, 07:08:06 AM »

I would go to different skate shop and ask them if they have Organika board.
The shop would ask ?What is Organika??  I would explain what the company is about and why I like Organika.  In a month or so, one skate shop ordered some Organika board and I got my first Adelmo board.  I was so happy.

How in the world is possible that a fucking skateshop doesn't know what Organika is? I don't see that's possible at all...
And if it is, that's a skateshop that you don't want to buy stuff from!

Unless you're confounding a skateshop with some shitty place that sells skate stuff.