Author Topic: BAKER HAS A BALD SPOT  (Read 19587 times)

Deep Cover

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -2
Re: BAKER HAS A BALD SPOT
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2011, 05:01:23 AM »
For some reason I keep reading this thread in my head as 'Dental plan, Baker has a bald spot'

shadowperson

« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2011, 07:13:48 AM »
Bic'n your head is the same thing as a hat.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2011, 12:23:13 PM »
To those going bald:

- accept that shit and only have hair cuts that look intentional which most likely means shaving your head
- stay in shape
- don't be broke

any guy that is balding and not hating it has applied this formula. we can all get away with one flaw but once your balding, fat, broke and have a shitty forced hair cut you are not going to be a happy camper.

if you don't want to follow this advise then work hard, get married young and treat your wife good.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2011, 02:37:07 PM »
I was born with extremely thick, dark wavy hair.

My hairline has been exactly the same my whole life (age 23 now).

Everyone who has ever cut my hair has said, "Well, you never have to worry about going bald!"

Every girl I've ever been physically involved with has went straight for my hair. At least 2-3 different times, girls that didn't even seem to like me arbitrarily started stroking my quaff during go-nowhere conversations.

End contribution to thread.

such a good post for the username

realitycontrol

• Rep: 237
  • "only when i breathe"
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2011, 12:06:54 AM »

"fuck bitches, get money, go bald" - Jack Gittes
"Judging by the state of the economy and world at large, looks like we get to be the fucked generation." - Mouth

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2011, 09:38:55 AM »
I have lots of hair but it is going grey and I've been growing a beard for 2 months which is also going grey and nobody asks for my I.D. which I like because it is a hassle pulling your drivers license out and watching some jackoff read your weight and height and I hate them knowing my birthday and me not knowing theirs.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2011, 11:15:22 AM »
^ I'm going grey on top too, I actually kind of like it.
I was born with extremely thick, dark wavy hair.

My hairline has been exactly the same my whole life (age 23 now).

Everyone who has ever cut my hair has said, "Well, you never have to worry about going bald!"

Every girl I've ever been physically involved with has went straight for my hair. At least 2-3 different times, girls that didn't even seem to like me arbitrarily started stroking my quaff during go-nowhere conversations.

End contribution to thread.

I was identical to you in every way you describe until about age 26, now at 28 its apparent even without looking closely. How thick your hair is at age 23 is no indicator of whether or not you will go bald. I used to be cocky like you too. The hair on the side of my head is still very thick and wavy.

Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2011, 03:34:44 PM »
Expand Quote
To those going bald:

[close]

- accept that shit and only have hair cuts that look intentional which most likely means shaving your head
- stay in shape
- don't be broke

any guy that is balding and not hating it has applied this formula. we can all get away with one flaw but once your balding, fat, broke and have a shitty forced hair cut you are not going to be a happy camper.

if you don't want to follow this advise then work hard, get married young and treat your wife good.

more gems being dropped!

3 pages!?

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2011, 07:17:34 PM »
To those going bald:
-Message your scalp.?  You need to keep the scalp loose and blood circulating especially on the top.?  Kneed upwards.?  A tight scalp will soon be a bald one.?  If you are losing hair, it is probably best to do this 30 minutes every day.
-Rub oil into your scalp once or a few times a week before bed.?  Olive , castor and almond oil will work or any saturated fat.?  Edgar Cayce reccomended pure crude oil if you wanna get gnarly.?  Fats/oils in the scalp are stripped away with excessive shampoo use and need to be replenished.?  If you want to keep your hair, you have replenish and maintain this layer of fat.
-Phase out shampoo or find something like that wen stuff they sell on tv without all the surfactants and harsh chemicals.?  I use 100% aloe vera gel sometimes but mostly just oil since I razor it down most of the time.
Unless you are losing hair from thyroid problems or an auto immune disorder, these three things alone will help you keep what you have or cause regrowth if in the early stages.?  I've been doing all this for almost three years and still have a full head of hair and that is with baldness being on both sides of my family.?  Just looking out.
Wise words. I'll be balding in my mid-30's and I don't want to be bald. I would not wash my hair but it gets so damn greasy and itchy...and I a shaved head. I'll definitely take your advice on the shampoo.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1581
« Reply #69 on: May 14, 2011, 11:30:48 PM »
reynolds is slowly morphing from Julia Stiles to Homer Simpson.....

voltronarm

• Rep: 2
« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2011, 03:11:15 AM »
dude, everyone is going bald, get over it. koston, mj, reynolds, etc. why do you think they all wear hats ALL THE TIME. every time you see lurker footy of their scalps it's thin city. why do you think they wear fucking beanies in the summer while sweating their asses off?

would you rather be this guy:

or this guy:

sirfinbar

• Rep: -3
« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2011, 07:38:35 AM »
wait wait wait hold up, are you telling me that marc johnson is BALD???

eminem

« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2011, 07:57:56 AM »
I have lots of hair but it is going grey and I've been growing a beard for 2 months which is also going grey and nobody asks for my I.D. which I like because it is a hassle pulling your drivers license out and watching some jackoff read your weight and height and I hate them knowing my birthday and me not knowing theirs.

yeah that really sucks

voltronarm

• Rep: 2
« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2011, 09:41:29 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

yeah that really sucks

lolz

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2011, 09:51:21 AM »
Also, if you're bald, it's good to have facial hair as that has been pointed out already.  Sometimes bald people without facial hair look like thumbs, unless they're fat.  Then they look like toes.  Handlebar mustaches make you automatically look tough, like you should be out challenging people to fisticuffs or you should be wearing an animal skin and lifting big ass weights at the circus.
What does the monkey tail say?

Also, I think Sleazy's advice seems best with the bruce willis/ george costanza thing. Though some people can't help being a fat bum, it is a good reminder that being an all around smooth bad ass clearly compensates for thinning hair, and that as long as you can make other aspects of you awesome and badass like Bruce Willis, its not a problem.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out