Author Topic: Lakai Fully Flared  (Read 1985 times)

skateordie-16

Lakai Fully Flared
« on: May 25, 2011, 01:31:36 AM »
Hello, I want to see the lakai video fully flared but i don't find a link with a good quality! can you help me ? thanks
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 01:37:12 AM by milanmartins »

yescomply

Re: Lakai Fully Flared
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 03:10:21 AM »
Go on skatevideosite or just watch
it in parts on YouTube

eminem

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 04:22:32 AM »
is the Janoski shoe no longer gonna be Stefan's because he's making too much money from it ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

finknoos

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 07:13:56 AM »
is the Janoski shoe no longer gonna be Stefan's because he's making too much money from it ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

quite a random place to ask this but from what ive hurd, nike saw how many sales were bieng made for the janoski so theyre apparently making another "team version" thats prety much the same but with a smaller swoosh so that janoski doesnt get royalties from it and they get more money in the pockets for nike

Stoop Kid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -72
  • Fuck hipsters.
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2011, 07:25:34 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

quite a random place to ask this but from what ive hurd, nike saw how many sales were bieng made for the janoski so theyre apparently making another "team version" thats prety much the same but with a smaller swoosh so that janoski doesnt get royalties from it and they get more money in the pockets for nike

Wow thats prety fucked up.

eminem

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2011, 02:46:44 AM »
shut up stoop kid

The Twilight Zone

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2011, 02:57:25 AM »

Ben LDL

• Rep: -10
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2011, 04:18:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Wow thats prety fucked up.

I can see how you might think that is fucked up but it's standard corporate practice. Have you forgotten that Nike branched out into skating to make money. I'm sure Janoski has made shit loads of money as have other Nike pro's so everybody wins.

BarcelonaCEO

• Rep: -24
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2011, 04:50:55 AM »
I hope Janoski made at least a couple million dollars from the shoe, he deserves to be rich with that style

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2011, 04:55:20 AM »
I hope Janoski made at least a couple million dollars from the shoe, he deserves to be rich with that style

im prety sure hes made plenty from it, just think about how many skaters AND non-snakers youve seen wearing that shoe, one of my mates literally only skates janoskis, hes got about 10 pairs

BarcelonaCEO

• Rep: -24
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2011, 05:05:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

im prety sure hes made plenty from it, just think about how many skaters AND non-snakers youve seen wearing that shoe, one of my mates literally only skates janoskis, hes got about 10 pairs

but why??? it looks like a fucking nautic shoe

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2011, 05:07:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

but why??? it looks like a fucking nautic shoe

people dig that look now
skate well
great boardfeel
very durable for such a thin shoe
janoski is a boss

take your pick

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2011, 05:11:45 AM »
one thing i really dont get is, people say "hey, i am supporting local brands, trying to help underdog companies because those come from skateboarding" and skate around in nike, adidas and cons.

eminem

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2011, 05:22:54 AM »
one thing i really dont get is, people say "hey, i am supporting local brands, trying to help underdog companies because those come from skateboarding" and skate around in nike, adidas and cons.

I know right!

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2011, 05:39:05 AM »

i think its partly because ive never seen a local brand shoe, ive seen plenty of local brand shirts,boards etc but not shoes

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2011, 05:42:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i think its partly because ive never seen a local brand shoe, ive seen plenty of local brand shirts,boards etc but not shoes

i was rather thinking of shoe-brands that come from skateboarding and stay with skateboarding... but good point though!

eminem

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2011, 05:46:40 AM »
why dont you 2 just make out already

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2011, 05:48:53 AM »

we allready have bro, gosh

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2011, 05:54:07 AM »

that hurt my feelings because it implies that i kiss male humans and that is not true, but that didnt stop you.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2011, 05:56:30 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm ot sure that he made THAT much money, i'm sure he made good money, but less than we thought.
Usually in the Industry, when you get royalties you get a "x" percentage until "n" shoes are sold, then that "x" percentage is reduced, like for example divided by 10 or something like that. Sometimes royalties are even canceled after an amount of shoes is sold.
For example if he won 1$ for the first 100,000 shoes sold, maybe after he just won, 10 or 20 cents by shoes.

I don't know if Nike sb works like that but in a lot of companies (not necessarily skateboarding), that's how royalties work.

gsosa

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 292
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2011, 09:44:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I'm ot sure that he made THAT much money, i'm sure he made good money, but less than we thought.
Usually in the Industry, when you get royalties you get a "x" percentage until "n" shoes are sold, then that "x" percentage is reduced, like for example divided by 10 or something like that. Sometimes royalties are even canceled after an amount of shoes is sold.
For example if he won 1$ for the first 100,000 shoes sold, maybe after he just won, 10 or 20 cents by shoes.

I don't know if Nike sb works like that but in a lot of companies (not necessarily skateboarding), that's how royalties work.

I'm no really sure how they work either, all I know is that royalties made Dave Mayhew fuckng rich. Let's hope it does for Stefan

MattMacker

• Rep: -10
  • wat
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2011, 10:40:19 AM »
lol holy shit i forgot about those D3s back in the day..jsut wiki'd Dave Mayhew.

He quit skateboarding professionally to run a skateshop back in his home town of Madison, Wisconsin. Rumour has it that he was able to do this due to the success of his pro-model skate shoe made by Osiris, the D3. Dave designed the shoe himself and it has become the best selling skate shoe of all time.[1]. He is now living a vegan lifestyle.

lol cool