Author Topic: Breathable shoes  (Read 985 times)

heckler

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Breathable shoes
« on: May 31, 2011, 07:22:54 AM »
I came to the conclusion yesterday while skating in 100 degree weather that it's too fucking hot to be skating in black shoes without ventilation. Does anyone know of any good models that are a bit more ventilated than the average shoe?
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

NegativeCreep

Re: Breathable shoes
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 08:52:58 AM »
I'm curious about this too, I'm tired of my feet sweating even when I'm not skating.
I've heard these are supposed to breathe better then most but I haven't tried them.

Hannity

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 10:13:48 AM »
yea Barci's have that mesh tongue. sole tech makes that system flo2 which is supposed to help with breathability but every shoe it's on seems to be way overpriced.

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 11:03:43 PM »
that flo2 shit is good, i'm skating some es ecosse right now and theyre great, i did however get them for free though.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 11:09:33 PM »
I came to the conclusion yesterday while skating in 100 degree weather that it's too fucking hot to be skating in black shoes without ventilation. Does anyone know of any good models that are a bit more ventilated than the average shoe?

Cons pops have very good breathability
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me