Author Topic: Micky Papa - RDS Part 2011  (Read 7746 times)

TheyBannedColic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
Re: Micky Papa - RDS Part 2011
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2011, 05:24:20 PM »
Nice song and earrings faggot...

I couldn't even make it all the way through that garbage, it bums me out that dudes that suck as much as this guy can actually do tricks.

Most likely he didn't pick or edit his part and even if he did so what, its a song fucking cry about it pussy and you're gonna dislike the dude because he wears earrings? haaa

fuck everything about you.

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2011, 03:04:46 AM »
wasnt sure how I felt so I watched it again.I like this guy

im probably lying

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2011, 04:05:11 AM »
Oh shit how I hate Dustin Montie. How does he get up in the morning, gets his kit on, looks in the mirror and goes "Yeah, I look good nigga". Fuck this prick, too old to dress like that anyway.

Stunts

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2011, 04:42:13 AM »
Whooolley shit kids amazing! RDS jeans are brutal tho.

Side note, thats the same set puig switch tres in something right?

LemonParty

• Rep: -112
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2011, 09:33:59 PM »
 anyone else and i woulda said how sick this was. Def some next level maneuvers but too much micky papa in this clip

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2011, 10:42:16 PM »
anyone else and i woulda said how sick this was. Def some next level maneuvers but too much micky papa in this clip

it is his video part after all
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

BraveUlysses

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2011, 12:06:03 AM »
Did his board hit the rail on the way up on the switch flip bs blunt? That 3 flip fs overcook was really nice. Overall I would say that part was pretty good, he just has a weird style to me sometimes. He fits on Plan B perfectly considering he's the kinda dude where everyone would say he's good but just no replay value for his parts.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -603
  • who knows
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2011, 05:27:54 AM »
wow he is really good. 

i like how SLAP has such double standards on the way people used to dress.   
where is home?

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2011, 10:36:59 AM »
Expand Quote

I couldn't even make it all the way through that garbage, it bums me out that dudes that suck as much as this guy can actually do tricks.
[close]

Most likely he didn't pick or edit his part and even if he did so what, its a song fucking cry about it pussy and you're gonna dislike the dude because he wears earrings? haaa

Am I gonna hate on some little white kid wearing CZ's in both ears wearing tight jeans? You're damn right I am, especially when he skates like shit and tops it off by skating to a shitty song that only a stupid ass little Canadian with CZ studs in both ears whilst wearing tight jeans would skate to.  I have to say though he is perfect for Plan B and DC hahahaha....
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 10:38:52 AM by TMKF »

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • illinoying
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2011, 10:38:00 AM »
this kids defiantly got loads of talent i was stoked on him when i was like 10. he'll do well if skateboarding stays popular and guys like him are the main ones putting out, i guess ill be silently rooting for him

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2011, 10:41:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Am I gonna hate on some little white kid wearing CZ's in both ears wearing tight jeans? You're damn right I am, especially when he skates like shit and tops it off by skating to a shitty song that only a stupid ass little Canadian with CZ studs in both ears whilst wearing tight jeans would skate to.  I have to say though he is perfect for Plan B and DC hahahaha....
You're  ,literally, the very last person that should be saying someone skates like shit.

Eric Harris

« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2011, 10:55:30 AM »
Hahahahah! Anyone else sen this dumd Canadian wigger video called Esterdays Future? I think its still on the tube, basically a bunch of wiggers looking like kids in their older brothers XXXL clothing doing what they do best: blow smoke into camera, burning cash, etc. I swear to God, if their entire crew saw Fabian Alomar on the street they would cry and piss their pants. Anyway, this kid was in it, check it out.

something tells me you didnt know fabian alomar was hard until you saw the crail couch thing

City of Drunken Totems

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
  • I lovuh da guile
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2011, 10:56:54 AM »
needed more mini 5 stair rails..come a long way since crying all the time

RRRRRAD

« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2011, 10:59:49 AM »
wasted my time watching that shit

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2011, 12:50:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Hahahahah! Anyone else sen this dumd Canadian wigger video called Esterdays Future? I think its still on the tube, basically a bunch of wiggers looking like kids in their older brothers XXXL clothing doing what they do best: blow smoke into camera, burning cash, etc. I swear to God, if their entire crew saw Fabian Alomar on the street they would cry and piss their pants. Anyway, this kid was in it, check it out.
[close]

something tells me you didnt know fabian alomar was hard until you saw the crail couch thing

Cry me a river loser.

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2011, 12:56:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Am I gonna hate on some little white kid wearing CZ's in both ears wearing tight jeans? You're damn right I am, especially when he skates like shit and tops it off by skating to a shitty song that only a stupid ass little Canadian with CZ studs in both ears whilst wearing tight jeans would skate to.  I have to say though he is perfect for Plan B and DC hahahaha....
[close]
You're  ,literally, the very last person that should be saying someone skates like shit.

Hahaha why is that? You're the one who thinks they're the shit but has a shit as style so you worship robots...you probably wanna suck this Micky kids dick don't you? Guaranteed if it got you on Plan B you'd do it...
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 12:58:40 PM by TMKF »

I Dont Know3948

• Rep: -12
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2011, 01:27:19 PM »
damn. that was pretty fucking impressive. kids got talent.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 688
  • Free Max B
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2011, 01:27:53 PM »
little, to NO swag.
FREE MAX B

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2011, 02:03:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Am I gonna hate on some little white kid wearing CZ's in both ears wearing tight jeans? You're damn right I am, especially when he skates like shit and tops it off by skating to a shitty song that only a stupid ass little Canadian with CZ studs in both ears whilst wearing tight jeans would skate to.  I have to say though he is perfect for Plan B and DC hahahaha....
[close]
You're  ,literally, the very last person that should be saying someone skates like shit.
[close]

Hahaha why is that? You're the one who thinks they're the shit but has a shit as style so you worship robots...you probably wanna suck this Micky kids dick don't you? Guaranteed if it got you on Plan B you'd do it...
It's not possible for you to be anymore of a faggot.

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2011, 02:07:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Well I could have CZ studs in both ears that would make me more of a faggot I think.

Daria.

• Rep: 18
  • You're standing on my neck
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2011, 02:42:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Well I could have CZ studs in both ears that would make me more of a faggot I think.

Fuck that. You maxed out a while ago.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -603
  • who knows
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2011, 05:50:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Fuck that. You maxed out a while ago.

i agree.  it was probably around the time when the p-rod part came out, and instead of not watching it (which is what normal people do when they know they won't like something), he waited to watch it and immediately cam to slap to cry about how he didn't like what he just watched.   on top of that he also posted SEVERAL shrill, whiny bitch posts saying "OH MY GOD I CANT EVEN WATCH THIS THE SONG IS SOOOOO TERRIBLE OMG SOMEBODY RE-EDIT IT PLEASSEE SO I CAN WATCH IT IT"S SOOO BADDDD!  REEDIT IT SO I CAN SEE!!".

at that moment i realized i had never read anymore more awful.  it was though as a toddler who wants his sippy cup learned to type. 
where is home?