Author Topic: rip seth putnam  (Read 1277 times)

Dylan Klebold

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 5
rip seth putnam
« on: June 12, 2011, 07:55:12 AM »
http://americanaftermath.net/

"It's always sad to write about the passing of an extreme musician, someone so steeped in our community who has shuffled off the mortal coil at such a tragically young age. So, whatever you felt about the opinion-splitting Seth Putman, he of bands such as Anal Cunt, Full Blown AIDS and Impaled Northern Moonforest, it is only right that we should celebrate his life and career and mourn  his passing.

It was reported this morning that the controversial grindcore veteran died, aged 43, of a heart attack. He only just released his tenth album with AxCx, the cock rock tinged 'Fucking A' and was working on a new grindcore album called 'Wearing Out Our Welcome'.

As well as forming Anal Cunt, Seth worked with the good and the great of extreme metal and inspired so many, leaving behind him a legacy of uncompromising music and an outrageous sense of humour. He performed backing vocals with Pantera and joined the reformed thrashcore legends Seige and played drums in Fear Of God.

He set out to be polemic and offensive, penning such infamous ditties and lyrics as 'Connor Clapton Committed Suicide Because His Father Sucks', 'I Went Back in Time and Voted for Hitler' and 'You Were Pregnant So I Kicked You In The Stomach', proving his no-hold-barred approach to songwriting and political correctness. Try not to laugh at lyrics like ?Limp Bizkit Think They're Black, But They're Just Gay?..."

only the good die young,
rip seth

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 737
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: rip seth putnam
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 11:19:56 AM »
haha, what a fag.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2011, 08:18:32 PM »
He played at my old house in Amherst sometime around November. Drugged out, holding a "conversation" in the kitchen while holding a bottle of mustard. Weird guy, wasn't too into his music but.. R.I.P.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

spaghetti

• Rep: 4
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 12:04:37 AM »