Author Topic: Game of Thrones  (Read 126929 times)

L33Tg33k

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
Re: Game of Thrones
« Reply #630 on: May 23, 2016, 11:11:19 PM »
I don't understand the White Walkers. So the Children of the Forest created them and they rebelled? Did they create them knowing they couldn't be controlled and just hoped for the best?
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1488
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #631 on: May 24, 2016, 12:09:23 AM »
Yeah, yeah, shame about Hodor, but what about Bran's direwolf?  :'( That was cruel af.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 995
« Reply #632 on: May 24, 2016, 07:37:40 AM »
I don't understand the White Walkers. So the Children of the Forest created them and they rebelled? Did they create them knowing they couldn't be controlled and just hoped for the best?

Pretty much. Create a weapon that's fucked up enough to destroy your enemies, then realize that weapon can't be controlled. That's what you get when you create magic NBA player sized snow zombies to fight your battles for you.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #633 on: May 24, 2016, 07:50:21 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Pretty much. Create a weapon that's fucked up enough to destroy your enemies, then realize that weapon can't be controlled. That's what you get when you create magic NBA player sized snow zombies to fight your battles for you.

The First Men were cutting their trees down so they went ahead and made invincible undead mind control ice zombies that have free will. Tit for tat.

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #634 on: May 24, 2016, 07:59:42 AM »
this episode ended with a tree elf using a fire sphere to stave off wights who just killed a human crow from killing a time traveler who was altering the past to save himself in the present.

The next time someone asks me if I think they would like GoT, I'm just going to quote the above...
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #635 on: May 24, 2016, 08:03:55 AM »
i think it's benjen or some adaptation of coldhands. that guy at the end wasn't riding an elk.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #636 on: May 24, 2016, 08:12:03 AM »
i think it's benjen or some adaptation of coldhands. that guy at the end wasn't riding an elk.

Giant Elk are expensive. I bet they'll cannibalize parts of coldhands for Benjen 2.0 that we'll see next week.

LifeHammered

• Rep: 53
« Reply #637 on: May 24, 2016, 03:58:10 PM »
All this hold the door talk on my feeds today made me google to see what the fuss was about. I have never watched the show before, I just wanted to know this one reference to maybe be in on the jokes. Nope, not at all.
Bran is somehow stuck in a vision (maybe he just want to stay there) and then they get attacked by whites. Meera tells him to warg into hodor and he does ... while still in the vision. This seems to cause some sort of srew up and hodor in the past is warged into by bran and he hears Meera's shouts to hold the door.

Some people have a theory that Bloodraven put Bran there in that vision so that Hodor could become Hodor so that he was there to hold the door in the first place!

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 609
    • Community Push avatar image
« Reply #638 on: May 24, 2016, 06:01:03 PM »
Don't worry. You're not missing out. The jokes are only there to cover up the tears.

I think what's going on in the House of B&W is sort of like what happened in the House of the Undying.

Hey, speaking of the House of the Undying...

True, the sand snakes and dorne in general The Warlocks may have to take others' place on the rowboat of forgotten plot lines from last season.

Bobby Peru's unfounded prediction for next week: Arya fulfills her hit, but makes her target wear the Cersei costume when she does.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #639 on: May 25, 2016, 08:07:09 AM »
Only thing worse then the butchering of Summer is the butchering of the Arya Story line ...

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #640 on: May 26, 2016, 09:05:58 AM »
This is the best thing from this season

ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #641 on: May 27, 2016, 12:26:34 AM »
Hodor's death really got to me...I don't know why but it was just a lot to take in
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #642 on: May 30, 2016, 01:01:11 AM »
I can't wait for this High Sparrow storyline to be over with. Episode was super underwhelming.
you never know about pre-cum 

shit_for_brains

« Reply #643 on: May 30, 2016, 06:26:16 AM »
I can't wait for this High Sparrow storyline to be over with. Episode was super underwhelming.

I know I hope he and Tommen get on a boat and the storyline gets dropped

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #644 on: May 30, 2016, 07:20:42 AM »
Yeah, but, Benjen on Coldhands. Confirmed. Sort of disappointed that they didn't give the effort for him ride a killer elk to ride though.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #645 on: May 30, 2016, 02:13:03 PM »
Danerys lookin just a lil more chubby this season and i like it, glad she got naked again

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #646 on: May 31, 2016, 04:40:14 AM »
No elk ?

Its like the shows creators hate arya stark and want her story to be fucked up

shit_for_brains

« Reply #647 on: May 31, 2016, 05:43:31 AM »
No elk ?

Its like the shows creators hate arya stark and want her story to be fucked up

$$$$

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #648 on: May 31, 2016, 10:04:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I know I hope he and Tommen get on a boat and the storyline gets dropped

I was hoping Jamie killed the High Sparrow. Sick of his shit already
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #649 on: May 31, 2016, 10:14:57 AM »
so is Sansa gonna get naked or what?

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #650 on: June 09, 2016, 11:30:21 PM »
So, they brought back the hound. Does this imply that we may be seeing the gray lady?

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #651 on: June 10, 2016, 04:26:58 AM »
So, they brought back the hound. Does this imply that we may be seeing the gray lady?

I think so but I also think not. Someone is hanging people in the Riverlands, and someone is leading what's left of the Brotherhood, but Cat Stark has been dead for what would probably amount to years in show time hasn't she? Since the third season.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #652 on: June 10, 2016, 06:14:47 AM »
Yes, but nobody really knows what's going on in the Riverlands. LSH could've been just rolling around hanging people for years and we're just seeing it now.

But I don't think we're every seeing LSH on the show. Ever. Bummer. At least we have the Hound/Mountain battle potential restored.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #653 on: June 13, 2016, 12:54:57 PM »
Yeah, we're def not getting LSH ever. That's fine. At least we got to see The Hound go Kai the hitchhiker on those dudes.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #654 on: June 13, 2016, 01:21:11 PM »
Yeah, we're def not getting LSH ever. That's fine. At least we got to see The Hound go Kai the hitchhiker on those dudes.

I wanted LSH but also think it's fine. Clegane joining up with Berric Dondarrion and Thoros to go against the White Walkers? I'll take it. Looks like a lot of people are going to be heading towards Winterfell soon.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #655 on: June 13, 2016, 01:25:21 PM »
Arya's story line is so goddamn weak. Seriously how many seasons that built up to her just quitting? I hope she goes back to Westeros and starts working on that list again, otherwise what a fucking waste.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #656 on: June 13, 2016, 02:05:27 PM »
Why is it a waste? She actually learned and developed. Who fucking cares if she quit. Everybody knew she wouldn't remain faceless anyway.

The only show storyline that is a waste at this point is Dany's. She starts with the Dothraki, leaves/abandoned, goes around freeing cities, settles in Meereen. Leaves Meeren, ends up in Dothraki. Cities fall back into slavery. Dany heads back to Meereen. Again. At least now she has a larger army.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #657 on: June 13, 2016, 02:50:06 PM »
She didn't learn shit other than how to wash dead people and fight in the dark. I'd call that a waste.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 609
    • Community Push avatar image
« Reply #658 on: June 13, 2016, 07:41:51 PM »
Cutting off from Meereen mid-battle was pretty weak.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #659 on: June 14, 2016, 01:02:49 AM »
Aryas story is fucked up . Book is so far much better and I hope it keeps going in the current direction in the books