Author Topic: Game of Thrones  (Read 126757 times)

Dirtymac

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
Re: Game of Thrones
« Reply #930 on: August 17, 2017, 11:39:05 AM »
Gonna check KODI when I get home
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #931 on: August 17, 2017, 12:37:18 PM »
how do u guys even find info about the leaked episodes? i tried googling it and first result was a huge potential spoiler. shits lame
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

yapple dapple

• Rep: 155
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #932 on: August 19, 2017, 08:39:53 AM »

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 483
« Reply #933 on: August 20, 2017, 07:38:59 PM »

Right now, I just want a dragon to die so the night king can raise it ala white walker dragon

Well damn

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #934 on: August 20, 2017, 09:16:21 PM »
Arya's Donald Trump mask

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #935 on: August 21, 2017, 01:27:48 AM »
Why the fuck didn't Drogon roast whoever was throwing the spears? I can't remember if it was the night king or not. Like he had tiiiiiime and wasn't far away at all. I'm not talking the first spear, but the second one, they were all just watching him walk up, aim, they took off... They could have ended it that day since they already knew to kill the wight walkers and the rest will drop. "See those bluish guys on the hill? Dracaris." And Arya's losing her damn mind.

Fuck this episode.
you never know about pre-cum 

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1488
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #936 on: August 21, 2017, 02:16:36 AM »
Why the fuck didn't Drogon roast whoever was throwing the spears? I can't remember if it was the night king or not. Like he had tiiiiiime and wasn't far away at all. I'm not talking the first spear, but the second one, they were all just watching him walk up, aim, they took off... They could have ended it that day since they already knew to kill the wight walkers and the rest will drop. "See those bluish guys on the hill? Dracaris." And Arya's losing her damn mind.

Fuck this episode.

yeah, I know what you mean .. just send all three dragons at the blue boys at once and viola - no more drama in the north

but then again, danny does not know who to kill first actually, she is just there to rescue and shag her nephew

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 609
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #937 on: August 21, 2017, 04:35:28 AM »
I don't know if a dragon can kill a white walker. Every time they walk through fire, it extinguishes. Happened in this episode and at Hardhome.

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #938 on: August 21, 2017, 05:52:50 AM »
The Night King can see the future. He most definitely was waiting for Dany to show up with dragons. Whether he got the power from when he touched Bran or he always had the sight before they turned him into the Night King. He now has his weapon to break the wall.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #939 on: August 21, 2017, 07:07:27 AM »
This episode had me all fucked up I still don't know what to do. Knew it would be Viserion.

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
« Reply #940 on: August 21, 2017, 08:19:02 AM »
Jon will kill the Night's King with Lightbringer.

I'm not too worried over the Sansa/Arya stuff. They'll just kill LF.

The books will most probably take a different route. They needed some intrigue with these characters in Winterfell while the other events happen.

Won't Bran just sort this all out? And why hasn't he already???

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #941 on: August 21, 2017, 08:48:37 AM »

The books will most probably take a different route. They needed some intrigue with these characters in Winterfell while the other events happen.

There's some stupid theory that Bran and the Nights King are the same being.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #942 on: August 21, 2017, 10:26:30 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

There's some stupid theory that Bran and the Nights King are the same being.

Read about that. Bran somehow wargs into the mind of the man that was turned into the night king. But just a rumor let's not pay any attention to it.

Saw the dragon death coming. I liked the episode, but I hated it at the same time.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

KING TUT

• Rep: 15
« Reply #943 on: August 22, 2017, 03:27:17 AM »
I wish Jon Snow died. He can be such a fucking faggot sometimes. Just get on the fucking dragon, why keep fighting.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 995
« Reply #944 on: August 22, 2017, 07:22:13 AM »
Expand Quote

Fuck this episode.
[close]

yeah, I know what you mean .. just send all three dragons at the blue boys at once and viola - no more drama in the north

but then again, danny does not know who to kill first actually, she is just there to rescue and shag her nephew

Because the show needs a plot for another season. Just convince yourself that Dany showed up in a chaotic scene of 10,000+ undead - all which she's never fucking seen before - and her main priority was extracting Sir Friendzone and Jon. After the NK downed her dragon she was probably just too emotional and in shock to think strategically like "K now just go roast that dude over there". The things were her kids, she thought they were fucking invincible, and I bet ladies get emotional if they see their "child" killed directly in front of them.

Katy Cole

• Rep: 0
« Reply #945 on: August 22, 2017, 03:18:22 PM »
I was rather impressed with episode six, to be honest. Sure, the whole situation with Jon not getting on the dragon sooner was a tad annoying, but it was a fantastic episode. It's a shame there's only one episode left in the season.

Anyone find a link to the finale? Every link I find it's already taken down.

The finale hasn't been leaked. The hackers are threatening to do so, but they haven't yet. Bound to happen though.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #946 on: August 22, 2017, 03:53:42 PM »
I was rather impressed with episode six, to be honest. Sure, the whole situation with Jon not getting on the dragon sooner was a tad annoying, but it was a fantastic episode. It's a shame there's only one episode left in the season.

Expand Quote
Anyone find a link to the finale? Every link I find it's already taken down.
[close]

The finale hasn't been leaked. The hackers are threatening to do so, but they haven't yet. Bound to happen though.

He had to show his aunt what a proper lad he is. Also Viserion's death was 100% Jon's fault because of that.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
« Reply #947 on: August 23, 2017, 10:15:40 AM »
Everyone does realize Jon was preventing his ranging party, Dany, & Drogon from being overwhelmed by wights, right? Not to say the whole scenario wasn't skeptical with the timeframe and multiple deus ex machinas, but his decision in that moment to let the others safely board Drogon while he defended the high ground wasn't offensive to me from a tactical standpoint.

Either way, on to episode 7--I'm curious about the photos of Theon kneeling on Dragonstone & looking forlorn. He's seemingly coming back from somewhere looking defeated, which to me translates to: He came back from a failed meeting at King's Landing where Yara was probably murdered.

Also, since the episode is titled the Dragon & the Wolf, I'm hoping for a flashback to Lyanna & Rhaegar. We haven't had any flashbacks this season when the past two have.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 885
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #948 on: August 24, 2017, 08:00:57 AM »
Looks like Arya is in a converser commercial with swan pablo....

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #949 on: August 24, 2017, 08:18:38 AM »
Everyone does realize Jon was preventing his ranging party, Dany, & Drogon from being overwhelmed by wights, right? Not to say the whole scenario wasn't skeptical with the timeframe and multiple deus ex machinas, but his decision in that moment to let the others safely board Drogon while he defended the high ground wasn't offensive to me from a tactical standpoint.

i don't get when people have problems with movies when characters make bad decisions or different decisions than the view thinks they would. people do that a lot with the prometheus movies too. i seriously doubt if you went into a real combat zone that everyone would be making the best possible decision they could at all times. people would be doing all kinds of really stupid shit.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #950 on: August 24, 2017, 08:32:19 AM »
I'm just talking shit. I thought it was funny that up until they were like "Jon get on the dragon right now!" he was just standing around like "welp I guess we're fucked" but he got that second wind when it was the perfect time to go. I don't apply the pain in the ass "why did someone do this instead of this? Where did the WW get those chains?" way of thinking when the answer is always "because the story called for it"

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #951 on: August 24, 2017, 09:29:53 AM »
night king made ice chains because he's a magic man.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #952 on: August 24, 2017, 10:07:21 AM »
they could have just had him fall off the dragon and survive, but nah

KING TUT

• Rep: 15
« Reply #953 on: August 26, 2017, 08:00:43 AM »
I still think he deserves to die but I want him to fuck Khaleesi before then. I don't care if they are related.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #954 on: August 26, 2017, 09:01:02 AM »
night king made ice chains because he's a magic man.
Try to understand...

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #955 on: August 27, 2017, 02:02:46 AM »
the main problem I have with this season is the disturbing lack of nudity

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #956 on: August 27, 2017, 07:17:57 AM »

Like two seasons ago Lena and Emilia got all feministic and complained. Hence the lack of nudity.

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -232
  • Head kook
« Reply #957 on: August 27, 2017, 07:58:34 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Like two seasons ago Lena and Emilia got all feministic and complained. Hence the lack of nudity.

Feminism is cancer

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #958 on: August 27, 2017, 08:35:35 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

as if i needed ANOTHER reason to hate Cersai...

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #959 on: August 27, 2017, 06:42:28 PM »
Am I wrong thinking that this is the slowest moving show in the history of television? I watched most of the first season then caught parts of episodes here and there, maybe one or two episodes a season and I still know everything that's going on.