Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 580806 times)

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1194
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #3990 on: November 20, 2019, 07:06:54 PM »
Adam Schiff looks a lot like John Mark Karr.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 07:15:15 PM by SneakySecrets »
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Dr-Feelgood

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #3991 on: November 20, 2019, 11:10:26 PM »
Expand Quote
How many people still buy Thrasher magazine whether its delivered to their homes or if they physically go into a store to purchase it
[close]
I got to my local skate shop or mag shop to pick up a cup every month . I buy a lot of magazines because  I prefer having a physical copy then to reading online.

Me too, i was pondering if i was the only one haha

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

ClownOfTheDay

• Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
« Reply #3992 on: November 21, 2019, 05:35:07 AM »
How do I get my wheels super tiny?

Skart

• Rep: -33
  • Ham control
« Reply #3993 on: November 21, 2019, 10:47:10 AM »
Sucking on them helps them wear down faster

Wonder if I'll ever be able to get an ollie fs between these

i need a break from this thread dawg. knowledge doesnt feel like power anymore

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #3994 on: November 21, 2019, 02:00:10 PM »
Damn that looks awesome  ^

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 426
« Reply #3995 on: November 21, 2019, 03:41:03 PM »
I've worn contacts for 10 years, and although every now and then one will pop out, it's pretty wild to me that you can just stick them on your eyeball and you don't feel it and it just stays there all day. It seems like it would be popping out every minute or 2 or from blinking. Seems like one of those improvements in technology that would blow people away if you went back in time. I guess telling someone about laser surgery would be even more wild, but you get my point.

Irvine-Sucks.com

KRKD1

« Reply #3996 on: November 21, 2019, 05:06:15 PM »
If you stuck your head up your own ass and kept going through the stomach and up out the neck, youd eneveutally have to come out your own mouth. Most certainly turning you inside out.

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #3997 on: November 21, 2019, 06:38:57 PM »
If you stuck your head up your own ass and kept going through the stomach and up out the neck, youd eneveutally have to come out your own mouth. Most certainly turning you inside out.

Ah, the ol' reverse Ouroboros.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3998 on: November 23, 2019, 11:48:37 AM »
just wanna start off by saying I'm not anti-marijuana. I support legalization. but I think the perception of weed as this drug that turns you into a mellow and peaceful person is not true. it might mellow you out but it doesn't make you a better or nicer person. I've noticed a lot of pot smokers are just mellow assholes. true, you're super chill, but you're a super chill asshole or passive aggressive jerk.

hangontoyourego

« Reply #3999 on: November 23, 2019, 04:22:41 PM »
just wanna start off by saying I'm not anti-marijuana. I support legalization. but I think the perception of weed as this drug that turns you into a mellow and peaceful person is not true. it might mellow you out but it doesn't make you a better or nicer person. I've noticed a lot of pot smokers are just mellow assholes. true, you're super chill, but you're a super chill asshole or passive aggressive jerk.
truth. And let’s talk about all their CBD snake oil crap they are trying to sell everyone . Yes , i started a thread about it but now I know it’s all bullshit . The egos here in the Bay Area because of it being legal they can now pollute my air and not give a god damn shit. Maybe I don’t want your dope smoke in my lungs but I don’t have a choice do I , fuckin’ cocksuckers.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
« Reply #4000 on: November 24, 2019, 02:36:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
truth. And let’s talk about all their CBD snake oil crap they are trying to sell everyone . Yes , i started a thread about it but now I know it’s all bullshit . The egos here in the Bay Area because of it being legal they can now pollute my air and not give a god damn shit. Maybe I don’t want your dope smoke in my lungs but I don’t have a choice do I , fuckin’ cocksuckers.
  Hmm  whats up with cbd?   Your saying its ineffective?
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

hangontoyourego

« Reply #4001 on: November 24, 2019, 09:10:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Yes , i can only speak on the cbd without thc and seeing all the brands pop up im saying it’s a scam . Last year it was turmeric now it’s cbd . I felt it work a few times but then it was all in my head . Now I stick to Tylenol / ibuprofen & tiger balm .

AssFlea

• Rep: -31
« Reply #4002 on: November 25, 2019, 08:29:13 AM »
Someone showed me where mark lives.

Should I grab a camera and go ask him something or do you think they will call the cops.

Maybe if I wear some nice clothes and say I'm looking for animal chin.

I'm going to ask him about the Swazis
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4003 on: November 25, 2019, 11:48:50 AM »
i have weird thoughts sometimes .. i just looked up and this cute little bird was just staring me down . it was like they knew me and it was observing me . just wondered like what if reincarnation is real and this little bird happened to be a great ancestor of mine coming to check up on me and see what im doing with my time here. . then i thought, now that i have kids, i wonder about myself being a great ancestor to a person in the future . and if that and those people will ever sit down and think “i wonder what he was like in his day” . cuz i barely do that about my own great grandparents so i guess what im saying is that it’s kind of sad that we come and go and even our kin don’t really care about how important or unimportant we are and were
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4004 on: November 25, 2019, 12:48:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
Yes , i can only speak on the cbd without thc and seeing all the brands pop up im saying it’s a scam . Last year it was turmeric now it’s cbd . I felt it work a few times but then it was all in my head . Now I stick to Tylenol / ibuprofen & tiger balm .
  Tumeric's a scam?    I'll say one thing tho for me, horses for courses but fuck Tylenol Ibuprofen.  That stuff prolly give you a disease if you take it non stop.   It sounds like you were not really interested in cbd tumeric ever and are just happy to talk smack.

hangontoyourego

« Reply #4005 on: November 25, 2019, 03:15:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
  Tumeric's a scam?    I'll say one thing tho for me, horses for courses but fuck Tylenol Ibuprofen.  That stuff prolly give you a disease if you take it non stop.   It sounds like you were not really interested in cbd tumeric ever and are just happy to talk smack.
So you believe turmeric really works on old skaters with pain ? It just popped up out of nowhere & now it’s all the rage . So I should believe it cause a someone said so ? Same with cbd now pots legal and this is the new thing . So many people are jumping on the bandwagon. I took cbd for months and I had no choice but to start taking Tylenol again . I need something that will actually take my body aches away so I can work and sleep and not be in a  miserable mood . And true I do enjoy talking shit .

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4006 on: November 25, 2019, 05:15:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
So you believe turmeric really works on old skaters with pain ? It just popped up out of nowhere & now it’s all the rage . So I should believe it cause a someone said so ? Same with cbd now pots legal and this is the new thing . So many people are jumping on the bandwagon. I took cbd for months and I had no choice but to start taking Tylenol again . I need something that will actually take my body aches away so I can work and sleep and not be in a  miserable mood . And true I do enjoy talking shit .
  cheers at least you tried it.   And yah I have no idea if any of this shit works.  Im bad, I don't trust myself to be able to tell. If I see enough 'evidence' or if my old gf gave it the okay, I try to consume it and hope for the best. But yah if you eat enough pure cbd you'll 'feel' it imo.  How can you argue with the seizure kids H.O.T.Y.E?  They could die with out it!! (they're cbd)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 05:20:32 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »

hangontoyourego

« Reply #4007 on: November 25, 2019, 05:58:20 PM »
What’s the Seizure kids ?

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4008 on: November 26, 2019, 03:35:00 AM »
What’s the Seizure kids ?
   Sorry.  Uh yah these kids for whatever reason have seizures.  I watched a thing where this kid would have 'them' every 90 seconds.  They can be life threatening in some cases.  Anyway for somthing like 60% of them, high dose cbd ends the seizures mostly.  Effective quickly.  Problem is that the hemp industry (cheapest source of cbd, its taken from hemp industry byprouduct) is so regulated that the cost of the cbd is too high for middle income.  High doses are needed for these kids.  If they are even allowed to get it, as its outlawed many places.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #4009 on: November 26, 2019, 06:19:48 AM »
Problem is that the hemp industry (cheapest source of cbd, its taken from hemp industry byprouduct) is so regulated that the cost of the cbd is too high for middle income.

It's kind of ridiculous how expensive this shit is. My wife does hair at a higher end salon and has a lot of high income clients. She told me that one of them was doing the CBD thing for one of her kids who had seizures and it worked like a miracle. This lady now sells it as a side gig and tried to get my wife to sign up for a monthly subscription... for $140! That's more than my car insurance.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4010 on: November 26, 2019, 08:52:20 PM »
why everyone is hating on baker4 so hard when the new zero video was complete trash and toy machine was okay.....at best, just blows my mind

hangontoyourego

« Reply #4011 on: November 26, 2019, 09:00:50 PM »
why everyone is hating on baker4 so hard when the new zero video was complete trash and toy machine was okay.....at best, just blows my mind
I was thinking the same thing . What do they expect or want ? I’ve watched some of it and so far thought it was great especially kader skating to the stones. Also seems like a lot of new posters just trying & being cool is to hate on baker . I mean that’s their loss of they are not happy to watch a great skate video . You’ll never see me post about videos since most comments are just nonsense .

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1058
« Reply #4012 on: November 26, 2019, 09:03:06 PM »
What is something (service, process or product) that is good, fast and cheap?

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #4013 on: November 26, 2019, 11:26:28 PM »
Anyone have one of those lamps that mimic a sunrise to wake you up in the morning?

I'm sick of my alarm waking me up to total darkness and having no willingness to leave my bed. I like winter, but the darkness in the morning always keeps me sluggish.

If you have one and recommend it, what's a good one to try for a little bedside table? I live in Europe so I can't buy something from the states but if some big store like Ikea or Leroy Merlin have them, I could pick one up there.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4014 on: November 27, 2019, 12:58:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I was thinking the same thing . What do they expect or want ? I’ve watched some of it and so far thought it was great especially kader skating to the stones. Also seems like a lot of new posters just trying & being cool is to hate on baker . I mean that’s their loss of they are not happy to watch a great skate video . You’ll never see me post about videos since most comments are just nonsense .
   When they fall they fall hard.  Im mean the the big dog companies.  To my eyes they swung hard and missed with the soundtrack.  Dosent gel, just no magic with any of it, the phelps tribute, hearing Beagles effing voice.  (Toy machine always kept a more 'tasteful' profile then Baker or Girl so they'll keep going i think. 
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 01:03:06 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4015 on: November 27, 2019, 11:00:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

straight up dude, i instantly regretted posting my thoughts of enjoying the video in the baker thread cause all the bandwagon brainless posters jump out with negative nonsense.

Skart

• Rep: -33
  • Ham control
« Reply #4016 on: November 27, 2019, 11:59:22 PM »
Anyone have one of those lamps that mimic a sunrise to wake you up in the morning?

I'm sick of my alarm waking me up to total darkness and having no willingness to leave my bed. I like winter, but the darkness in the morning always keeps me sluggish.

If you have one and recommend it, what's a good one to try for a little bedside table? I live in Europe so I can't buy something from the states but if some big store like Ikea or Leroy Merlin have them, I could pick one up there.

They make timers for power outlets that may be worth a try

Having a lamp on a timer with a low watt bulb is a decent start
i need a break from this thread dawg. knowledge doesnt feel like power anymore

AssFlea

• Rep: -31
« Reply #4017 on: November 28, 2019, 08:02:01 AM »
My nephews are fighting about the waffle shower fer team titans.

I have no idea what that is but it's critical one is right
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

hangontoyourego

« Reply #4018 on: November 28, 2019, 08:36:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

straight up dude, i instantly regretted posting my thoughts of enjoying the video in the baker thread cause all the bandwagon brainless posters jump out with negative nonsense.
I think it was earlier this year I made comment about spitfire lock-ins and people went haywire . It was awesome I should have kept it going but I got all emo about it . The baker thread is off the deep end now . I don’t know how people have so much time to watch all the videos . I’ve been off all week and I haven’t had time to watch any new videos . If the baker is still on Pornhub I suppose I could watch it now .

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 426
« Reply #4019 on: November 28, 2019, 09:29:27 AM »
With how good technology is becoming with all that deep fake stuff where it changes your face, how long until people's identity's are being stolen or people using some sort of face swap to dupe people out of money? The future scares me.

Irvine-Sucks.com