Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 579200 times)

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1198
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #5460 on: February 13, 2022, 03:04:28 PM »
Would people get their panties in a bunch of Slingblade was released in 2022?
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

realbasedgod112

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 80
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5461 on: February 13, 2022, 05:16:19 PM »
how the fuck did people discover bread?
i can MAYBE understand making flour, but the whole process of putting ALL that shit together for seemingly no reason, and then putting it into a super hot fire. makes NO fucking sense.
y’all not fuckin with what i’m fuckin with

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
« Reply #5462 on: February 13, 2022, 05:32:54 PM »
i can MAYBE understand making flour, but the whole process of putting ALL that shit together for seemingly no reason, and then putting it into a super hot fire. makes NO fucking sense.
Same as all old foods. What about drinks like mead,ale,cider,wine,beer etc oh this foods gone completely off and disgusting I guess I'll drink it. Oh it also kinda tastes like total shit I guess I'll keep drinking more. I literally have poisoned myself and feel sick guess I'll just drink pretty much only this for the next 4 thousand years

realbasedgod112

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5463 on: February 13, 2022, 05:43:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Same as all old foods. What about drinks like mead,ale,cider,wine,beer etc oh this foods gone completely off and disgusting I guess I'll drink it. Oh it also kinda tastes like total shit I guess I'll keep drinking more. I literally have poisoned myself and feel sick guess I'll just drink pretty much only this for the next 4 thousand years
holy shit. i didn't even think about that!
it is insane that alcohol use has prevailed as such a regular thing. you just get sick for a few hours, maybe it's enjoyable but you pretty much hit the nail on the head with what you said. weird as fuck how all of the things we consume now got discovered at all.

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5464 on: February 14, 2022, 02:34:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
it is insane that alcohol use has prevailed as such a regular thing. you just get sick for a few hours, maybe it's enjoyable but you pretty much hit the nail on the head with what you said. weird as fuck how all of the things we consume now got discovered at all.

How about being the first to figure out how to make stuff out of metal?  Would you have ever imagined that you could take some shiny shit you just dug up, make it really hot (which I’m sure wasn’t easy), melt it down and turn it into something else if you didn’t already know about it? 

-

It’s crazy how many of these ancient and medieval monarchs fought alongside their soldiers during battles.  That would be like if we sent Joe Biden in to defuse IED’s in Afghanistan.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

realbasedgod112

« Reply #5465 on: February 14, 2022, 05:47:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

How about being the first to figure out how to make stuff out of metal?  Would you have ever imagined that you could take some shiny shit you just dug up, make it really hot (which I’m sure wasn’t easy), melt it down and turn it into something else if you didn’t already know about it? 

-

It’s crazy how many of these ancient and medieval monarchs fought alongside their soldiers during battles.  That would be like if we sent Joe Biden in to defuse IED’s in Afghanistan.
personally i find the discovery of metal somewhat easier to grasp. while it certainly wouldn't have been easy, it makes more sense creating tools out of metal. perhaps they cut it down rather than melting it at first, though that surely would have been difficult as well.
'hey grug'
'whats up ugg'
'i found this crazy shiny lump'
'oh shit whats up with that'
'i'm gonna smash a rock with it'
(ugg smashes a rock with the metal lump)
'holy fuck ugg that shiny lump is really something'
'we should use it grug, think of what we could achieve'
'you're right ugg, we can finally be the big bosses'
(grug and ugg kill and enslave with their shiny rocks and superior tools)
(as they sit on their thrones, grug and ugg reflect on their rise to power)
[THIS TIME, THE CONVERSATION BEGINS WITH GRUG]
'we made something pretty good here ugg'
'we're the strongest men around grug that's for sure'
'but are we the best men? think of all we COULD have done'
'what do you mean by that grug?'
'i mean, we made all this violence. while we are powerful, this might only be a fraction of what we could have achieved, if we used the shiny rocks differently'
'what are you saying grug'
'i'm saying that you're fucking evil!'
'hell yeah i am, i'm the baddest motherfucker around. grug, what are you doing? grug, stop that shit'
(grug bashes ugg over the head with the rock, and ugg perishes to the very thing that once brought him life)

DISCLAIMER: i don't speak caveman, so it might be a bit incorrect to history.

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1098
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #5466 on: February 15, 2022, 12:01:00 AM »
Ngl the Foot Clan HQ in the TMNT Movie looked like a fun time

"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5467 on: February 15, 2022, 12:38:07 AM »
Ngl the Foot Clan HQ in the TMNT Movie looked like a fun time

Fun until you have to age up and get killed in training because tatsu or shedder is in a shit mood

AitchBeeGayBuh

• Rep: 58
« Reply #5468 on: February 15, 2022, 02:36:15 AM »
After running away from home foot clan hideout was definitely the place I wanted to be at as a child.

However, looking back through adult eyes I laugh when Sam Rockwell asks kids if they want regular or menthol. Smoking at a young age u could’ve given me any cigarette and I could care less what it was.

Basketball area sucks as well. Courts so small when that ball bounces anywhere its ricchociating in every nook and cranny within that dojo. I’ll tell u what, it’s gonna take a lot of legwork and a couple of polite excuse me’s to get that thing back n after 4 or 5 times I’d be over it.

Knowing that the foot clan were essentially children I’m confident in the fact I could beat em in a fight.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5469 on: February 15, 2022, 02:45:20 AM »
After running away from home foot clan hideout was definitely the place I wanted to be at as a child.

However, looking back through adult eyes I laugh when Sam Rockwell asks kids if they want regular or menthol. Smoking at a young age u could’ve given me any cigarette and I could care less what it was.

Basketball area sucks as well. Courts so small when that ball bounces anywhere its ricchociating in every nook and cranny within that dojo. I’ll tell u what, it’s gonna take a lot of legwork and a couple of polite excuse me’s to get that thing back n after 4 or 5 times I’d be over it.

Knowing that the foot clan were essentially children I’m confident in the fact I could beat em in a fight.
I think the kids were just for the shoplifting/petty crimes part and being groomed to become ninjas later on (or kicked out of they weren't good enough)

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5470 on: February 15, 2022, 09:17:17 PM »
Doesn’t it seem like overkill for grocery stores to have a whole fucking aisle devoted to 65 different varieties of toilet paper?

All you need it to do is wipe the shit off your ass, not send a manned mission to Mars… it doesn’t have to be that complicated.

At most there should be 3 choices:

1. Jail/institution/homeless bum grade: one ply, thin, coarse, unpleasant but cheap.

2. Proletariat grade: normal tp for normal people with normal buttholes.  Gets the job done without any painful abrasions.

3.  Diva/Elton John grade: soft, pillowy, luxurious.  Reserved mainly for special occasions, the aristocracy, and/or those with sensitive anuses.

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -134
« Reply #5471 on: February 16, 2022, 03:39:29 AM »
Would you suffer eternally or internally?

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5472 on: February 16, 2022, 04:56:29 AM »
Doesn’t it seem like overkill for grocery stores to have a whole fucking aisle devoted to 65 different varieties of toilet paper?

All you need it to do is wipe the shit off your ass, not send a manned mission to Mars… it doesn’t have to be that complicated.

1. Jail/institution/homeless bum grade: one ply, thin, coarse, unpleasant but cheap.

2. Proletariat grade: normal tp for normal people with normal buttholes.  Gets the job done without any painful abrasions.

3.  Diva/Elton John grade: soft, pillowy, luxurious.  Reserved mainly for special occasions, the aristocracy, and/or those with sensitive anuses.
That's how we have it in Aus. Actually not even sure if we have option 3.
Million dollar idea. A toilet that tells you how much you piss/shit. And like what qualities it has(like you just just took a 0.9kg shit that was 80% log 20% mud. caution traces of blood detected) sorta like a whoop thing. Could call it phoop. Obviously I don't know how any of the science works.

tuesday

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
  • The mistery of shadows
« Reply #5473 on: February 18, 2022, 06:49:16 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
That's how we have it in Aus. Actually not even sure if we have option 3.
Million dollar idea. A toilet that tells you how much you piss/shit. And like what qualities it has(like you just just took a 0.9kg shit that was 80% log 20% mud. caution traces of blood detected) sorta like a whoop thing. Could call it phoop. Obviously I don't know how any of the science works.

https://interestingengineering.com/scientists-design-smart-toilet-that-recognizes-your-butt-and-analyzes-poop-for-diseases

"Now, an ambitious team of researchers has designed a fully automated sensor package that you can put on your normal toilet to turn it into the Sherlock Holmes of toilets." lol

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 851
« Reply #5474 on: February 19, 2022, 02:16:19 AM »
My epitaph. I'm leaning towards

"An ignominious end for a sanctimonious prick"

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5475 on: February 20, 2022, 03:48:17 AM »
Why did it take so long for the bald with beard look to become mainstream. Even when I was in highschool there were guys walking around with the bald top with C of hair around the back. I get people not wanting to go full bald but the beard evens it out. There were also guys with beards but they were never bald.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5476 on: February 20, 2022, 11:17:05 PM »
What if people have invented time travel but you have to account for the Earth's rotation and they just landed in the middle of the ocean,drowned and sank without a trace.
Or you have to take into account earth revolving around the sun so they've just landed in space or the universe has expanded and the earth's trillions of miles from where it used to be.

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #5477 on: February 21, 2022, 06:06:04 AM »
Why did it take so long for the bald with beard look to become mainstream. Even when I was in highschool there were guys walking around with the bald top with C of hair around the back. I get people not wanting to go full bald but the beard evens it out. There were also guys with beards but they were never bald.
Full bald makes you look weak. Beard too unless you're like a hipster or a lumberjack. Basically just tells people you're insecure about your balding head and ugly face. But people are becoming growingly weaker and more insecure these days so that's why you see more of them

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
« Reply #5478 on: February 21, 2022, 09:46:49 PM »
Is there any punishment if you never show up for jury duty? Been avoiding my whole life and nothing happens 

realbasedgod112

« Reply #5479 on: February 22, 2022, 03:08:47 PM »
Is there any punishment if you never show up for jury duty? Been avoiding my whole life and nothing happens
you can get fined apparently, might want to start showing up soon.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5480 on: February 24, 2022, 04:17:09 AM »
The wrong kind of nerds took over entertainment. Nerd probably isn't even a fair term anymore. Incel is wrong too and I hate that word.
Like just because an actor played a part however long ago doesn't mean they have to keep playing that character decades later. Or when they get all shitty about what actors look like. They are actors not lookalikes. maybe like Jack reacher Tom Cruise was a foot too short but whatever it's a movie they work around it so it works.

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5481 on: February 26, 2022, 03:06:33 PM »
How big is God’s dick?  I bet it’s a whopper.  Probably looks sexy as hell too.

tuesday

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
  • The mistery of shadows
« Reply #5482 on: February 28, 2022, 12:50:03 PM »
How big is God’s dick?  I bet it’s a whopper.  Probably looks sexy as hell too.

And it's in you.

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 426
« Reply #5483 on: February 28, 2022, 04:06:05 PM »
Has there ever been proof that someone sped up footage of someone in a part or an editor admitting to it? I feel like there's been speculation in certain videos, but never heard anything beyond that.

Irvine-Sucks.com

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5484 on: February 28, 2022, 06:25:34 PM »
Has there ever been proof that someone sped up footage of someone in a part or an editor admitting to it? I feel like there's been speculation in certain videos, but never heard anything beyond that.
No one's admitted it but berras skate more part you can just tell so easy. There's a couple lines where he is pushing it's so obvious

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5485 on: February 28, 2022, 06:41:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
No one's admitted it but berras skate more part you can just tell so easy. There's a couple lines where he is pushing it's so obvious

Are you somehow insinuating that he’s capable of using subterfuge in a video part?  Don’t besmirch the man’s reputation like that.

live, laugh, love

« Reply #5486 on: March 01, 2022, 06:39:23 PM »
What time should I shave to get a proper five o clock shadow?

beandemon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 181
« Reply #5487 on: March 02, 2022, 06:17:16 AM »
7:45

nicotinewheel

• Rep: -77
« Reply #5488 on: March 02, 2022, 08:24:26 AM »
clippers with no attachment for perma shadow

realbasedgod112

« Reply #5489 on: March 07, 2022, 02:48:28 PM »
it's not the time on the clock, but the position of the stars and moon.... my friend...