Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 575016 times)

shark tits

Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #1080 on: January 31, 2014, 11:57:51 AM »
i read hustler for the jokes

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1081 on: January 31, 2014, 12:20:34 PM »

shark tits, i missed ya yesterday, but i'm gnarring u all the way to the top.

Justis

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 241
  • illinoying
« Reply #1082 on: January 31, 2014, 12:30:39 PM »
What im gonna make this movie about. I got a 30 page script due tuesday. Im basically making it about a kid that makes a documentary on skateboarding and a whole bunch of stuff happens that eventually lead to him not finishing it. Any ideas?

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1083 on: January 31, 2014, 12:36:54 PM »
What im gonna make this movie about. I got a 30 page script due tuesday. Im basically making it about a kid that makes a documentary on skateboarding and a whole bunch of stuff happens that eventually lead to him not finishing it. Any ideas?

sounds neat, get the kid from "dog pound" to play the main character. maybe he has a burnet girlfriend that brings burnet girlfriend drama.

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 241
  • illinoying
« Reply #1084 on: January 31, 2014, 12:43:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

sounds neat, get the kid from "dog pound" to play the main character. maybe he has a burnet girlfriend that brings burnet girlfriend drama.
hahah ill consider that

Yu Dum

« Reply #1085 on: January 31, 2014, 01:35:11 PM »
Why is Tom Knox off Emerica?

shark tits

« Reply #1086 on: January 31, 2014, 03:09:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

ha, thanks rusty. i helped my pal move downstairs of my 3 decker. we just got to play on our lightpole even though the ends are still on it. hardcore fun!

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1087 on: January 31, 2014, 03:40:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
ha, thanks rusty. i helped my pal move downstairs of my 3 decker. we just got to play on our lightpole even though the ends are still on it. hardcore fun!

sick did you see my bent pipe and half block idea on the stoked on thread? should be pretty easy and you could even put some cement up to it for more of a pole jam if you want. other than that a bank ledge (bank u must ollie onto) would be pretty fun. i guess i'm going to end up building that at my park and the pole jam and some ledges i got spots for. i went back to where i made my DIY manny pad and they left some of the tiles so i'm probs going to scoop those some night for my railroad bridge quarterpipe flat. only like 3 months till it's DIY makin' season!

shark tits

« Reply #1088 on: January 31, 2014, 04:09:48 PM »
yeah, that stuff sounds interesting. we got 86'd from our spot so we left the rock/bank ramp and took all the metal. not sure if we'll find one home, a diaspora for discarded skate obstacles or if we'll just pepper the city w/ a spot here, spot there. right now we've got our lightpole up on blocks like a car in a redneck's yard. CAM00062

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1089 on: January 31, 2014, 04:16:59 PM »
sick hope no one ganks it. sry 2 hear about ur spot. it was probably a serious PITA removing mine. I sorta figured since there's a bunch of graffiti under a bridge that they wouldn't care though.

shark tits

« Reply #1090 on: January 31, 2014, 04:41:30 PM »
sounds like they're on that republican 'broken windows leads to rape, murder and skate spots' theory. i hate that shit but my buddy did tag one of our spots and next thing you know it's an illegal dumping ground. i hope the city doesn't take it, otherwise it should be fine as wine but i'd love a new parking lot or where ever to start building again. gentrification has ruined a lot of opportunities.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1091 on: January 31, 2014, 05:22:19 PM »
i guess i did broken windows theory that spot... not only did i see graff and want to make a skate spot, but i smoked weed there too.

shark tits

« Reply #1092 on: January 31, 2014, 05:27:49 PM »
we should reclaim it. 'broken windows lead to serrated gnarliness'

Yu Dum

« Reply #1093 on: January 31, 2014, 05:48:18 PM »
You two should just fuck already.

shark tits

« Reply #1094 on: January 31, 2014, 06:26:11 PM »
You two should just fuck already.
do you french kiss your tiger mom w/ that mouth?

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1095 on: February 01, 2014, 06:06:27 PM »
if rob welsh stills rides for lakai

Yu Dum

« Reply #1096 on: February 01, 2014, 07:05:36 PM »
I sure as shit hope he does. Either that, or I hope he at least works for them like Scott Johnston.

dillanharp

« Reply #1097 on: February 01, 2014, 07:24:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I sure as shit hope he does. Either that, or I hope he at least works for them like Scott Johnston.
He's not on the team page, but I think I saw something on insta where he's still getting boxes.  He's probably on the forever team.

Why do baby clothes have pockets?

We've been trying to decide if we should leave the bay area for Sonoma or Sacramento. Shit's getting ridiculous here.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1098 on: February 01, 2014, 09:46:46 PM »
pondering if any skaters ever see all the obstacles they skate at parks in a similar way as how they sexy women as they cruise around... i actually know yall do cuz you see that hip/rail/manny pad and go "I MUST HIT THAT".... anyway I just thought of the metaphor and had to share... if you're gay don't take offense.

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #1099 on: February 02, 2014, 09:58:49 PM »
If the freezer pizza I just ate was made of sand or just tasted like it.

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
« Reply #1100 on: February 04, 2014, 07:06:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
He's not on the team page, but I think I saw something on insta where he's still getting boxes.  He's probably on the forever team.

http://issuu.com/thekayocorp/docs/kayo_magazine_vol1_03_digi/25?e=0
tho

dillanharp

« Reply #1101 on: February 05, 2014, 12:37:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
http://issuu.com/thekayocorp/docs/kayo_magazine_vol1_03_digi/25?e=0
tho

tho.  Everyone has a pair of vans in their closet.

When will the English language succumb to the destructive force of the internet? When will we no longer know what "there" actually means?  I'm serious this shit is bothering me, like grammar is going to be confined to some old fools atop a tower inking the last works of a civilized society.

silkyjohnson

« Reply #1102 on: February 05, 2014, 03:56:25 AM »
do bikers know they fuck up ledges??

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #1103 on: February 05, 2014, 04:41:16 AM »
do bikers know they fuck up ledges??
Yes, and this pleases them.

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #1104 on: February 05, 2014, 09:19:20 AM »
What if on every occasion when you would usually say things like "goodbye", "bye", "see you later", "see you tomorrow", "have a nice weekend", "see you on monday", "see you next year" or whatever, you just said "this nigga gone with the wind". Imagine if you applied that very phrase to all aspects  of your life, such as when leaving work, school, after visiting your spouses parents, after walking your kids to school or after a funeral? But you would do it in a friendly manner and use it like it was completely normal and would refuse to stop using that phrase. Would you end up lonely, broke, beaten up, dead or in prison?

Discuss.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #1105 on: February 05, 2014, 10:06:20 AM »
What if on every occasion when you would usually say things like "goodbye", "bye", "see you later", "see you tomorrow", "have a nice weekend", "see you on monday", "see you next year" or whatever, you just said "this nigga gone with the wind". Imagine if you applied that very phrase to all aspects  of your life, such as when leaving work, school, after visiting your spouses parents, after walking your kids to school or after a funeral? But you would do it in a friendly manner and use it like it was completely normal and would refuse to stop using that phrase. Would you end up lonely, broke, beaten up, dead or in prison?

Discuss.

wait a second.... thats not the proper way to inform others of your departure? fuck.  I thought i was supposed to say "this nigga gone with the wind" then I run like the wind as to avoid the ass beating.  Hence the "gone with the wind" part.  Fuck.
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

SqueezeThePulp

• Rep: 11
« Reply #1106 on: February 10, 2014, 10:34:55 AM »
where do you meet girls on the internet? Are there girls on the internet? Are girls even real? Is any of this real? Why is that fish singing Nirvana songs?

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #1107 on: February 10, 2014, 12:14:54 PM »
Why is Rusty allowed to spam the forum but Band gets band??

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1108 on: February 10, 2014, 12:22:30 PM »
Why is Rusty allowed to spam the forum but Band gets band??
Teaching people how to make DIY spots and about tricks you've never heard of is spam to skateboard forum? Are you sure you're not mentally regular?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 12:26:42 PM by Rusty_Berrings »

hydrant hopper

• Rep: 4
« Reply #1109 on: February 10, 2014, 07:57:11 PM »
Why isn't there a Tompkin's in LA?