Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 574981 times)

Youoverthere

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #4860 on: February 11, 2021, 05:30:19 AM »
Expand Quote
amanda bynes was a very talented sketch actress .. she could have been a mega star .. kinda sad
[close]

I have no idea how Dan Schneider isn't already in prison. It's crazy. Everyone knows that he was a serial child rapist. It's been common knowledge for years. And yet he's still a millionaire, living out his Autumn years in Hollywood, probably continuing to abuse children.
executives and producers at nick all knew for years and just swept it under a rug.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

Grind King Rims

« Reply #4861 on: February 11, 2021, 05:50:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
amanda bynes was a very talented sketch actress .. she could have been a mega star .. kinda sad
[close]

I have no idea how Dan Schneider isn't already in prison. It's crazy. Everyone knows that he was a serial child rapist. It's been common knowledge for years. And yet he's still a millionaire, living out his Autumn years in Hollywood, probably continuing to abuse children.
[close]
executives and producers at nick all knew for years and just swept it under a rug.
And when he was getting attention online during the height of the Me Too movement, they bought him out of Nickelodeon and paid him off with millions of dollars.

Cockaigne

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4862 on: February 11, 2021, 06:25:41 AM »
From reading the top of this page, I started wondering if anyone has ever used molly to wash their body. Lots and lots of molly.

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
« Reply #4863 on: February 11, 2021, 01:14:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
And when he was getting attention online during the height of the Me Too movement, they bought him out of Nickelodeon and paid him off with millions of dollars.

I don't know anything about him, but this video kept getting suggested to me on YouTube and recently just watched it. Makes it even more creepier hearing about other accusations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3tdiA8Lgio

Irvine-Sucks.com

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1475
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4864 on: February 11, 2021, 02:25:32 PM »
Everything I've read about abuse allegations about him were him just being a hothead with a foot fetish.

I'd imagine many of the child stars now adults would come forward at this point like the stars of Buffy are doing with Joss Whedon if he diddled them.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4865 on: February 11, 2021, 03:02:01 PM »
Everything I've read about abuse allegations about him were him just being a hothead with a foot fetish.

I'd imagine many of the child stars now adults would come forward at this point like the stars of Buffy are doing with Joss Whedon if he diddled them.

i strongly disagree with you here .. there’s a conspiracy that he’s the father of britney spears little sisters baby

he’s great in good burger tho
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1555
« Reply #4866 on: February 11, 2021, 04:07:02 PM »
Scientists believe they found a particle that  serves as a conduit to the fifth dimension.

Been fucking me up all day wondering what it’s like on the other side and if there are ultra terrestrials and shit.

Source: popular mechanics via yahoo news

https://money.yahoo.com/scientists-pretty-sure-found-portal-203200981.html
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #4867 on: February 11, 2021, 08:27:56 PM »
I miss getting totally zooted down the mile and skating around on 80hds all day.

I didn't even care there was a skatepark or a spot. Hit the big hills not being able to slide was shhhh but I was skating upside down anyway.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Grind King Rims

« Reply #4868 on: February 12, 2021, 01:42:00 AM »

With all due respect @layzieyez I have bad news about the amount of rapes that are reported...

Also, Buffy ended 18 years ago and the allegations against Joss Whedon are coming out now. 4 years ago you could have said, "I'd imagine many of the Buffy stars would come forward at this point like people are doing with Harvey Weinstein if he diddled them".

Also "being a hothead with a foot fetish" that encourages children to send photos of their feet via twitter and take their shoes off in TV auditions seems like huge red flags to me?

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1240
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4869 on: February 15, 2021, 05:44:51 AM »
Scientists believe they found a particle that  serves as a conduit to the fifth dimension.

I was wondering where I left that.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #4870 on: February 15, 2021, 02:06:16 PM »
how cool it would be to be an astronomer on hawaii who constantly does psychedelics.

this led me to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QzUkxDzkEk

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 322
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4871 on: February 16, 2021, 01:25:36 PM »
how cool it would be to be an astronomer on hawaii who constantly does psychedelics.

this led me to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QzUkxDzkEk

If you can figure out how to vaporize DMT using a telescope, film that shit.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

mushroom slice

« Reply #4872 on: February 20, 2021, 08:28:49 AM »
Universe
Uni=one
Verse = song
One big song sang by god?

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4873 on: February 20, 2021, 07:00:52 PM »
imagine the first person that will be born on mars .. what would that passport look like

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1240
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4874 on: February 21, 2021, 06:19:37 PM »
How the fuck did Carmen Sandiego steal all those big ass bridges and landmarks?  Ever try to smuggle a bridge into a trench coat?  It’s pretty tough.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1555
« Reply #4875 on: February 22, 2021, 09:12:31 AM »
Why was I in a blizzard last week but it’s now 70 degrees. Also how much is considered a micro dose of mushrooms
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #4876 on: February 22, 2021, 11:23:03 AM »

I play the lotto pretty religiously. Buy a ticket for all 3 lottery's with drawings twice a week.  Spend $40 a month on lotto tickets. I feel like my family & friends are not doing their part. They should play the lotto so our chances of winning increase. Constantly daydream about how to split the winnings with people I know. Would even share funds with Slap. Disappointed that my inner circle doesn't play

i play when it gets over 90m and think about what im going to do WHEN i win a lot.  don't worry.  I've already planned out PalsCon1. One part children's skateboard party, one part typical convention with guest speakers and meet-and-greets from old pros.  maybe a trade show aspect to it too.  don't worry Industry- booth space is free but please be creative, obviously Jenkem gets total uninhibited press passes, and Bunt and 9club will be given space to do a live show on the condition that do a no holds barred Q&A sesh together at some point.  i have not decided on a location yet but since so many of you fuckers have criminal records ill keep the first one stateside (in a place with legal weed).  ill comp international pals in good standing for flights and transport. Rusty's dad is for sure getting VIP status.

@rawr1922 do you want to help organize? and when you win ill help you organize PalsCon2?

more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4877 on: February 22, 2021, 11:30:26 AM »
Also how much is considered a micro dose of mushrooms

just move the decimal one place over

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #4878 on: February 22, 2021, 05:40:10 PM »
Remember when Quartersnacks was like 30% about going to the club?
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1352
« Reply #4879 on: February 22, 2021, 08:13:39 PM »
Why was I in a blizzard last week but it’s now 70 degrees. Also how much is considered a micro dose of mushrooms

people have different theories/suggestions on what works best. I've been told anywhere from 1/10 of what you'd take to trip down to 100mg. I'm certainly not tripping or getting high on 100mg, but after a few weeks of an every 3days dosing cycle, I'm seeing positive effects for sure. Might up it to 200mg just to see what happens, but like I was told, in the immediate sense 100mg is kind of a boost similar to a cup of coffee that stays with you throughout the day and lifts the mood and ability to focus. I'm curious regarding the long term effects too, but right now I'm very pleased with the long lasting pick me up.
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #4880 on: February 23, 2021, 12:13:49 AM »
Remember when Quartersnacks was like 30% about going to the club?
miss when my life was 30% about partying

but ima better man now i guess

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #4881 on: February 23, 2021, 08:16:11 AM »
Remember boyslifeNYC?

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2593
« Reply #4882 on: February 23, 2021, 08:26:01 AM »
Hahahaha yes

People thought it was Ted Barrow.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

mushroom slice

« Reply #4883 on: February 23, 2021, 10:08:29 AM »
When you are asleep you are in the dream
When you wake up the dream was in you
It’s a loop with a twist

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4884 on: February 23, 2021, 11:11:44 AM »
When you are asleep you are in the dream
When you wake up the dream was in you
It’s a loop with a twist

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n35Zzum0h6Q

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4885 on: February 24, 2021, 07:38:35 PM »
is brixton a skate brand anymore

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #4886 on: February 24, 2021, 11:18:22 PM »
How the fuck did Carmen Sandiego steal all those big ass bridges and landmarks?  Ever try to smuggle a bridge into a trench coat?  It’s pretty tough.

acme brand shrink ray

tuesday

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
  • The mistery of shadows
« Reply #4887 on: February 27, 2021, 12:30:43 AM »
What happened to the gipper?

Grind King Rims

« Reply #4888 on: February 27, 2021, 02:13:04 AM »
What happened to the gipper?

I think after the clash with Mike Sinclair and around that time he got doxxed, he probably figured it wasn't worth what he was getting out of it. Someday we'll all figure that out. But not today.

tuesday

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
  • The mistery of shadows
« Reply #4889 on: February 27, 2021, 04:38:55 AM »
Yeah, probably / hopefully. The abruptness was just kind of strange. No farewells or anything. Considering that he seemed to be logged-in and posting 24-7 it was just kind of strange that he all of a sudden should have lost any interest. He almost seemed to crave the attention and the friction. Other power users, eh pals, (like Tracer and Tobey for instance) kind of announced they will leave the board.