Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 575118 times)

Hinna

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #5310 on: November 17, 2021, 12:57:18 PM »
Expand Quote
my old mans friend and said friends family lives in chicago. once when i was in middle school he drove our family there for a vacation. wild horses arent even a thing anymore so i guess 1 escaped from a farm nearby then got hit by a truck. anyway were cruising by and i just see a horse head with most of its neck still attached. no cars were stopped or anything
[close]

Sounds like he was beyond resuscitation
imagine some farmer with a bike pump trying to wake the head up like those russian 2 headed dog experiments. horse on sale 80% off. his friend bought me an aws deck. this was like 16 years ago or something like that whichever year harold and kumar 1 was released because thats where i watched it

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #5311 on: November 18, 2021, 08:59:20 AM »
Why do they even bother putting in those 4-5 gross little jelly fruit cubes in yogurt cups?  Only an idiot would think they improve the taste, texture, or nutritional value.  I honestly feel insulted eating them.

mushroom slice

« Reply #5312 on: November 18, 2021, 09:21:51 AM »
Major bummer. Johna hill is gonna play  Jerry Garcia in an upcoming movie about the dead. Why him? How much cool stuff can that guy fucking ruin? Leave Jerry alone.

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5313 on: November 18, 2021, 03:14:02 PM »
waste of velcro pigs need their pay reduced

lydius

• Rep: 40
« Reply #5314 on: November 18, 2021, 04:25:54 PM »
I wish the Delete key was as big as the Backspace key, I use it all the time. it's like a wimpy afterthought key.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1238
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5315 on: November 18, 2021, 06:28:28 PM »
I wish the Delete key was as big as the Backspace key, I use it all the time. it's like a wimpy afterthought key.

Shame you couldn’t have used it on this post.

Just kidding pal, I wish that thing was bigger too  :)
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5316 on: November 18, 2021, 07:49:10 PM »
it just kinda hit me that we are part of the fall of the human race
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

strongererections

• Rep: -14
« Reply #5317 on: November 18, 2021, 09:12:07 PM »
why? human population is growin strong, if u scared of technology dont be we made it its our bitch, nukes or world tectonic shit mite happen, id give us a million years till the evolved human is distinguishable from us.

this is controversial n heavy, n a trigger warnin fer chicks, how they can get an abortion cuz finances or too busy r not ready, its soo heavy to have a future life on your hand n choose that. can undertand rape. but i feel like id have to give the sucker a shot, atleast adoption. but im not a chick so thats why i ponder.

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5318 on: November 19, 2021, 04:40:42 AM »
The Amish ban elastic waistbands because they’re too “worldly”. 

There’s about 500,000 adjectives I would use to describe elastic waistbands before I got down to “worldly”.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1417
« Reply #5319 on: November 19, 2021, 06:00:45 AM »
this is controversial n heavy, n a trigger warnin fer chicks, how they can get an abortion cuz finances or too busy r not ready, its soo heavy to have a future life on your hand n choose that. can undertand rape. but i feel like id have to give the sucker a shot, atleast adoption. but im not a chick so thats why i ponder.

You better be erecting monuments for all your sperm with this logic. The majority of abortions happen before the six-month mark which is when the cerebrum starts to develop. They're aborting a zygote, there's no meaningful brain function. Miscarriages are incredibly common. Women don't talk to do guys about it, why the fuck would they? A sack of cells having the possibility to form a human doesn't equate to it actually being a human being. I feel like a large-scale fundamental misunderstanding of embryo development is why Texas is the way it is.
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

strongererections

• Rep: -14
« Reply #5320 on: November 19, 2021, 09:15:47 AM »
nah i cant nut on grass n make baby tree, soon as u kno ur pregnant u kno that means baby growin idc bout pro or anti,was just wonderin the how they come to choose that, they b sad as hell later on wen they talk about they got a abotion, i cnt be like yea ur dumb or they gon cry

but today im ponderin beef or chicken ramen fer lunch

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5321 on: November 19, 2021, 01:29:06 PM »
the end is nigh

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5322 on: November 19, 2021, 02:49:57 PM »
It’s kinda crazy in these big academic lectures, the person that goes up and introduces the lecturer randomly gets to be an MC for like 6 minutes without being the least bit entertaining.  Why do they insist on this?  Fuck the fucking speech and get on with it.

It’s like if once or twice a year some construction guy had to do a little tap dance for a room full of people for some reason.

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 114
« Reply #5323 on: November 19, 2021, 03:48:30 PM »
Heaven’s Gate is the GOAT cult. Aliens, Nike decades, Halley’s comet, castration, they really hit all the notes.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
« Reply #5324 on: November 20, 2021, 02:52:08 PM »
Sometimes I wonder why bothering, not as a depressed moment but but what is the point in the end? Everyone goes away in the endno matter the circumstances.
Dueces Bitch's

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 854
« Reply #5325 on: November 20, 2021, 09:10:34 PM »
People that get all snooty over subtitles vs dubbed have no culture in their lives. That's why they get so high and mighty when they read subtitles on a movie. Calm down it's a fucking cartoon for children. It doesn't make you smart, I'm dumb as shit and watch subtitle movies all the time. Even setup a special tv for it, doesn't make me special.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #5326 on: November 21, 2021, 06:07:46 AM »
There's no such thing as forward flips. The 360 version is just an ugly Tre
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5327 on: November 21, 2021, 09:35:58 AM »
People that get all snooty over subtitles vs dubbed have no culture in their lives. That's why they get so high and mighty when they read subtitles on a movie. Calm down it's a fucking cartoon for children. It doesn't make you smart, I'm dumb as shit and watch subtitle movies all the time. Even setup a special tv for it, doesn't make me special.
its not cuz im cultured or anything but any movie or show in another language i just wanna hear their original voices. there has been times i was snooty over it pointlessly tho

gripped the next board. i noticed its ever so barely warped. but its warped at the back right in a way i gotta work a bit less for 3flips frontside flips and front shuvems. i guess its ok. the other board is not warped at all thankfully. somehow im gonna make the current last another 10 days although its in a truly atrocious state

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #5328 on: November 21, 2021, 01:03:08 PM »
Is my girlfriend's homie abusive or are we just wimp pussies
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

shpongle

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 200
  • love everyOne and tell the truth
« Reply #5329 on: November 22, 2021, 08:50:20 AM »
Major bummer. Johna hill is gonna play  Jerry Garcia in an upcoming movie about the dead. Why him? How much cool stuff can that guy fucking ruin? Leave Jerry alone.

jonah is alright,      i guess. i dunno man. jerry garcia is jerry garcia. nobody shoudl try to reenact the leg

mushroom slice

« Reply #5330 on: November 22, 2021, 09:21:20 AM »
Subs use subtitles. Doms learn the language.

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5331 on: November 22, 2021, 09:55:59 AM »
Would you say the learning curve from kickflip to backside flip is higher than that of beginner to kickflip?

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5332 on: November 22, 2021, 03:27:55 PM »
I would say yeah.

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
« Reply #5333 on: November 22, 2021, 04:48:31 PM »
Anyone have experience buying a pre made quarter pipe that you just have to assemble? I know they're more expensive than if you made it yourself, but I also am not that handy and feel like I'd try and save money, but it would be shitty. I feel like it might be worth it to just pay a little more. I really want to get one for my garage for the winter.

Irvine-Sucks.com

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #5334 on: November 23, 2021, 02:17:30 AM »
What will happen to Travis Scott?

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5335 on: November 23, 2021, 02:38:54 PM »
why do ppl gotta care if someones on a sk8board in a giant empty lot taking up like 2 blocks thats got less than 10 cars in it. the end is nigh

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
« Reply #5336 on: November 24, 2021, 01:20:38 PM »
when the q anon mass suicide will happen and how theyll do it
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5337 on: November 26, 2021, 05:21:37 AM »
almost indoor flat season. swinging by the spot and feeding charlie2 the squirrel before going to another spot before hibernation

Fhk

« Reply #5338 on: November 26, 2021, 08:04:55 PM »

I wonder who was on the marketing team that ok'd this incredible recipe on this box?

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5339 on: November 27, 2021, 08:26:32 AM »
Why do the innocents in these arcade gun games just stay the fuck down behind the wooden crate instead of popping up in the middle of a wild gunfight  going “NO DONT SHOOT!”  Just stay down.  Someone’s liable to mistake you for one of the bad guys in the heat of the moment and accidentally kill you.