Author Topic: ZERO x DGK US SUMMER TOUR...  (Read 59038 times)

Narcissus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: ZERO x DGK US SUMMER TOUR...
« Reply #180 on: July 18, 2011, 11:03:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Fuck Jamie Thomas.
[close]

I sure hope my wife sees this!!!

Just make sure she stays out of the "Things your girlfriend does that is weak or sucks!" thread.
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

no thanks

« Reply #181 on: July 18, 2011, 11:19:25 AM »
Expand Quote
I don't think anyone has had a good Zero/Mystery board. And don't you think saying your boards are made in "the best woodshop in China" makes you sound a bit like an oxymoron?
[close]

Can't speak for Mystery but I've never stepped on a bad Zero board in my life.  I'm riding one now and it has been one of the hands down best boards I've ever had, albeit I just broke the tail (which was my own fault, plus I've been skating the board for months on end beforehand).

Just because you have the privilege of replying to JT doesn't mean you need to try so hard at keeping the attention on you.  You're making yourself out to be twice the idiot you already are, and that's the last thing you need I assure you.  You remind me of a local park faggot that waits for the top guy there to throw away a broken board so you can go grab it and fuck yourself with it later.

Can I have that broken Zero board?

Bantam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
  • buhgock
« Reply #182 on: July 18, 2011, 12:08:08 PM »
You can't have anything until you stop giving sweet, beloved kittens a bad name.  You should have left them out of this when you made your account.  Real life kittens like Jamie Thomas.  He used the name Tiger and they all look up to him for it :D

Hexagon

« Reply #183 on: July 18, 2011, 12:38:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
At the demo in Phoenix Jamie got real pissed that they wouldn't give Kalis free food from the concession stand haha.
[close]

haha; I didn't get pissed! it's just seemed crazy to charge the pros for water and snacks at a demo...

[close]
You should of catered the demo(s) with zero/shit you own money and wrote it off as a business expense homeboy.

[close]

wow, you're dropping knowledge; thanks homeboy!!
[close]

it was meant to be a joke, ain't no free lunch, homeboy. perhaps i can join the corporate end of your brands with such practical knowledge i'm dropping on you... any openings? i can save you bills while delivering inferior products wait... you already do that. damn.
[close]

I've been to thousands of demos and gotten waters/lunches out of the deal!! I guess it is pretty Whitney Houston of me to think the water should be free at a demo.

...then you hit me with a product diss! Most of our boards are made at the same woodshop as Deluxe and Kayo and the rest are made at the best woodshop in China. I'm assuming you don't like me or the BB brands and I appreciate your cunning wit, but if your goal is to diss me, you might want to spit something real cause so far you're off the mark.

alright ray myserrrrioooo. i don't actually hate you or not like your skating, but i'm not going to suck your dick because your a skateboard legend or whatever. it wasn't to diss so much as to point out you're full of shit sometimes, but we all our. so i guess we're on an even playing field in terms of that type of situation.

but the real shit i'm about to spit is this: your products suck ass and i don't like your brands. that's just one mans opinion...

enjoy the tour. i look forward to the DGK footage.

Kab

• Rep: -38
« Reply #184 on: July 18, 2011, 12:58:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
At the demo in Phoenix Jamie got real pissed that they wouldn't give Kalis free food from the concession stand haha.
[close]

haha; I didn't get pissed! it's just seemed crazy to charge the pros for water and snacks at a demo...

[close]
You should of catered the demo(s) with zero/shit you own money and wrote it off as a business expense homeboy.

[close]

wow, you're dropping knowledge; thanks homeboy!!
[close]

it was meant to be a joke, ain't no free lunch, homeboy. perhaps i can join the corporate end of your brands with such practical knowledge i'm dropping on you... any openings? i can save you bills while delivering inferior products wait... you already do that. damn.
[close]

I've been to thousands of demos and gotten waters/lunches out of the deal!! I guess it is pretty Whitney Houston of me to think the water should be free at a demo.

...then you hit me with a product diss! Most of our boards are made at the same woodshop as Deluxe and Kayo and the rest are made at the best woodshop in China. I'm assuming you don't like me or the BB brands and I appreciate your cunning wit, but if your goal is to diss me, you might want to spit something real cause so far you're off the mark.

[close]

alright ray myserrrrioooo. i don't actually hate you or not like your skating, but i'm not going to suck your dick because your a skateboard legend or whatever. it wasn't to diss so much as to point out you're full of shit sometimes, but we all our. so i guess we're on an even playing field in terms of that type of situation.

but the real shit i'm about to spit is this: your products suck ass and i don't like your brands. that's just one mans opinion...

Oh SHIT look at the pair on this guy.
Down by the river...

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #185 on: July 18, 2011, 01:06:23 PM »

nobody asked you to suck my dick; point is you've been a dick for no reason throughout this thread while acting like you know what's up, when you obviously don't. I know who I am, what I'm about and I'm absolutely aware of how our products hold up to everything else out there because i live this shit.

I've toured my face off for almost 20 years and I'm respectful to each and every person I come in contact with that doesn't give me a reason not to be. Point being, I'm 100% okay if I get no respect from you, cause you've proven it's worthless.

Skate Rat for life; ftw
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #186 on: July 18, 2011, 01:08:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Fuck Jamie Thomas.
[close]

I sure hope my wife sees this!!!
[close]

Just make sure she stays out of the "Things your girlfriend does that is weak or sucks!" thread.

haha
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

baconeggandcheese

• Rep: 41
« Reply #187 on: July 18, 2011, 01:10:41 PM »
I actually did hit another skater in the face with my shoe once at a demo doing a shoes fly off kickflip but he was cool with it.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #188 on: July 18, 2011, 01:13:06 PM »
I don't care for jaimie or for any of black box besides slave. But their boards are the best, I've ridden mainly zero for the past 5 years, super good quality and pop that lasts.
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

no thanks

« Reply #189 on: July 18, 2011, 01:41:45 PM »
You can't have anything until you stop giving sweet, beloved kittens a bad name.  You should have left them out of this when you made your account.  Real life kittens like Jamie Thomas.  He used the name Tiger and they all look up to him for it :D

Jamie is a legend i just can't back their products.

BabyKillaSeason

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
    • AnotherDudeWithABlog avatar image
« Reply #190 on: July 18, 2011, 03:14:02 PM »
I've been buying zero's for a while now and I think they're pretty good boards, and the local shop always has good sizes available. 

Hexagon

« Reply #191 on: July 18, 2011, 03:57:25 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

i asked you to suck my dick; point is you've been a dude for no reason throughout this thread while acting like you know what's up, when you obviously do. I know who I are, what I'm about (money) and I'm absolutely aware of how our products hold up to better things out there because i like shit.

I've toured my face off (travolta vs cage) for almost 20 minutes and I'm respectful to each and every person I come in contact with aside hotdog vendors. that doesn't give me a reason not to be a jimmy hendrix parody. Point being, I'm 100% okay if I get no respect from you, cause you've proven it's worther's originals.

SCAT for life; ftw

« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 03:59:07 PM by Hexagon »

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #192 on: July 18, 2011, 04:01:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

i asked you to suck my dick; point is you've been a dude for no reason throughout this thread while acting like you know what's up, when you obviously do. I know who I are, what I'm about (money) and I'm absolutely aware of how our products hold up to better things out there because i like shit.

I've toured my face off (travolta vs cage) for almost 20 minutes and I'm respectful to each and every person I come in contact with aside hotdog vendors. that doesn't give me a reason not to be a jimmy hendrix parody. Point being, I'm 100% okay if I get no respect from you, cause you've proven it's worther's originals.

SCAT for life; ftw
[close]

for a hexagon, you?re being pretty square.

gsosa

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 292
« Reply #193 on: July 18, 2011, 04:15:28 PM »
I've been riding Zero decks for the past few months, they are super sick, just like riding a DLX deck with lame graphics.

William Jefferson Clinton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -228
« Reply #194 on: July 18, 2011, 04:19:20 PM »
Thank you Jamie for telling off that little Hexagon prick, it's about time somebody called him out. Really looking forward to the tour video.

Hexagon

« Reply #195 on: July 18, 2011, 05:03:30 PM »
Thank you Jamie for telling off that little Hexagon prick, it's about time somebody called him out. Really looking forward to the tour video.

sit your 5 dollar ass down before i make change.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

SCAT for life; ftw
[close]

[close]

for a hexagon, you?re being pretty square.
i'm just clowning. i honestly meant for him to enjoy the tour and that i was indeed looking forward to the DGK footage as i'm sure he is as well after editing. if some of you dudes take everything so goddamn seriously, well i feel bad for you.

christ, you cats need to cool your dick suckin' tubes and ease up on the hero defense (not directed at you hercules)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 05:52:29 PM by Hexagon »

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #196 on: July 18, 2011, 06:34:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

SCAT for life; ftw
[close]

haha, I can dig it!!
...till next time mf!!

Jive Turkey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #197 on: July 18, 2011, 10:10:07 PM »
I know right? Takes balls of steel to talk shit on Slap while remaining anonymous. Hopefully this doesn't catch on.

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
  • illinoying
« Reply #198 on: July 19, 2011, 01:26:37 AM »
you blew me off on twitter and slap :(

steele

• Rep: 31
« Reply #199 on: July 19, 2011, 02:41:58 AM »
Point being, I'm 100% okay if I get no respect from you, cause you've proven it's worthless.

Thomas truly earned my respect with his all afternoon one man Toy Machine demo at the Shed in Melbourne waaaaay back.

Dude just kept going around the park... trick trick trick trick, we were in shock.

Hexagon

« Reply #200 on: July 19, 2011, 04:28:28 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I know right? Takes balls of steel to talk shit on Slap while remaining anonymous. Hopefully this doesn't catch on.

it's called the internet, bro.

Jive Turkey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #201 on: July 19, 2011, 05:33:42 AM »

Rabbit Pug

• Rep: -5
  • "Gino Iannucci SOTY!"
« Reply #202 on: July 19, 2011, 11:00:46 PM »

Tom K is proper as fuck.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #203 on: July 19, 2011, 11:08:57 PM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

1dxxxx

« Reply #205 on: July 21, 2011, 10:37:24 AM »

Useful Idiot

• Rep: 24
« Reply #206 on: July 21, 2011, 10:49:23 AM »
I don't want to live in a world where Josh Kalis doesn't get free hotdogs.
You loves you? Megatron.

DGKALIS

• Rep: 533
« Reply #207 on: July 21, 2011, 11:44:34 AM »

LOL... it didn't really happen that way.
I walked up to the concession stand to buy a water and chips. As i was paying.. Jamie came buy and made a comment about the riders getting free waters or whatever.. i told Jamie i was buying chips and a ice cream or something like that... A little more than what you would "typically" be comped.

I didn't look at it as being a weird situation or anything...  ???

Marty Mcfly

• Rep: 40
« Reply #208 on: July 21, 2011, 12:10:22 PM »
Remember kids bring an extra bottled water and chips to a demo, and you could be your heroes' hero... I'll bring the sunscreen. Sfp20 was it?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 12:13:17 PM by Marty Mcfly »

Pro Baby Yeah!

Firebert

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
    • Instagram avatar image
« Reply #209 on: July 21, 2011, 12:37:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

LOL... it didn't really happen that way.
I walked up to the concession stand to buy a water and chips. As i was paying.. Jamie came buy and made a comment about the riders getting free waters or whatever.. i told Jamie i was buying chips and a ice cream or something like that... A little more than what you would "typically" be comped.

I didn't look at it as being a weird situation or anything...  ???

it probably was completely normal, but why not blow it way out of proportion so we can have something to talk shit about for another 5 pages