Author Topic: ZERO x DGK US SUMMER TOUR...  (Read 59041 times)

GatorsGhost

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 116
    • Chilogy avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: ZERO x DGK US SUMMER TOUR...
« Reply #210 on: July 21, 2011, 02:51:31 PM »
Expand Quote
I don't want to live in a world where Josh Kalis doesn't get free hotdogs.
[close]

LOL... it didn't really happen that way.
I walked up to the concession stand to buy a water and chips. As i was paying.. Jamie came buy and made a comment about the riders getting free waters or whatever.. i told Jamie i was buying chips and a ice cream or something like that... A little more than what you would "typically" be comped.

I didn't look at it as being a weird situation or anything...  ???
DGKalis, if you make it out to Albuquerque next time, I'll bring a grill and some Heebs or Nathans, none of that Ballpark in boiling water bullshit.  We're better than that.

DGKALIS

• Rep: 533
« Reply #211 on: July 21, 2011, 09:03:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I don't want to live in a world where Josh Kalis doesn't get free hotdogs.
[close]

LOL... it didn't really happen that way.
I walked up to the concession stand to buy a water and chips. As i was paying.. Jamie came buy and made a comment about the riders getting free waters or whatever.. i told Jamie i was buying chips and a ice cream or something like that... A little more than what you would "typically" be comped.

I didn't look at it as being a weird situation or anything...  ???
[close]
DGKalis, if you make it out to Albuquerque next time, I'll bring a grill and some Heebs or Nathans, none of that Ballpark in boiling water bullshit.  We're better than that.

haha.. sounds good man. Sorry i couldn't make it out this time... my ankle is still pretty sore... so i hung out in Pheonix with my Fam and watched Street league. It was pretty insane.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #212 on: July 23, 2011, 01:33:34 PM »
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

marginal way

• Rep: 51
  • making it happen
    • marginal way website avatar image
« Reply #213 on: July 23, 2011, 02:40:52 PM »
sorry for the derail, but we're in the final days, and we need all the help we can get....

hey jamie-- if you could help one of the country's most active and established DIY spots ( www.marginalwayskatepark.org ) get $25,000 just by clicking some links, you'd do it right? and if you could use your position of influence with the kids to help even more, you'd do that, too right?

well.... http://pep.si/kO7QVU

we're chasing after this $25,000 grant from pepsi right now.

we're in 40th place right now, and we have to make the top 15 to get the money. 9 days to rise 25 places.... we gotta really power this thing through.

you can vote on the website, or by text, by texting 107335 to 73774.

you can vote every day between now and july 31st.

any help you can give us would be sincerely appreciated, man. if we get this money, we could completely finish the park by the end of this summer, get on the city power grid so we can stop running the generator for the lights and tools, get a much needed honey bucket, dumpster, etc.... this could be HUGE for us.

so if you could vote, and maybe facebook and twitter the link around for us from your various outlets, it would mean a lot.
 here's a little something you can just copy/paste on facebook, etc.

How to help @Marginal Way DIY skatepark get $25,000 from "Big Soda" in 5 easy steps....
step 1- pull mobile phone out.
step 2- send a text message to PEPSI (73774)
step 3- the text should read 107335
step 4- repost this everywhere.
step 5- repeat daily until july 31st.

or vote online at http://pep.si/kO7QVU

thanks a lot. your help could push us over the top. a lot of kids look up to you and will vote if you ask them to.
i'm not the official voice of the park, i'm just a guy who skates and works there...
www.marginalwayskatepark.org

twitter- @MWDIY facebook- http://www.facebook.com/mwdiy

BraveUlysses

« Reply #214 on: July 23, 2011, 06:16:47 PM »

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
« Reply #215 on: July 23, 2011, 11:05:50 PM »
sorry for the derail, but we're in the final days, and we need all the help we can get....

hey jamie-- if you could help one of the country's most active and established DIY spots ( www.marginalwayskatepark.org ) get $25,000 just by clicking some links, you'd do it right? and if you could use your position of influence with the kids to help even more, you'd do that, too right?

we're in 40th place right now, and we have to make the top 15 to get the money. 9 days to rise 25 places.... we gotta really power this thing through.

any help you can give us would be sincerely appreciated, man. if we get this money, we could completely finish the park by the end of this summer, get on the city power grid so we can stop running the generator for the lights and tools, get a much needed honey bucket, dumpster, etc.... this could be HUGE for us.

so if you could vote, and maybe facebook and twitter the link around for us from your various outlets, it would mean a lot.

Expand Quote

How to help @Marginal Way DIY skatepark get $25,000 from "Big Soda" in 5 easy steps....

[close]

thanks a lot. your help could push us over the top. a lot of kids look up to you and will vote if you ask them to.

I posted this on my fb wall and on twitter
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

Soul Doubt

• Rep: -10
  • DAYUUUM
« Reply #216 on: July 23, 2011, 11:16:26 PM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[/quote
I saw you post that on Facebook. It gets me stoked that you care enough to share that. That's super rad if you ask me.

DGKALIS

« Reply #217 on: July 23, 2011, 11:41:04 PM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Retweeted as well!

marginal way

• Rep: 51
  • making it happen
    • marginal way website avatar image
« Reply #218 on: July 24, 2011, 01:44:51 AM »
thanks a lot, you guys.... hopefully, this will help get us some more votes.

and jamie, i also want to thank you for always hooking up the boxes when it's fundraiser/raffle time up here. we appreciate it.
i'm not the official voice of the park, i'm just a guy who skates and works there...
www.marginalwayskatepark.org

twitter- @MWDIY facebook- http://www.facebook.com/mwdiy

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
« Reply #219 on: July 28, 2011, 12:40:30 AM »
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

1dxxxx

« Reply #220 on: July 29, 2011, 10:31:03 PM »
Looks like the DGK guys are actually killing it, pretty awesome.

blutters

• Rep: -1
« Reply #221 on: July 30, 2011, 12:47:30 PM »
How do I say I don't care for the "Jamie Thomas image"  but I think the dude is pretty awesome without sounding like a dick.  Hopefully like that.

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
« Reply #222 on: July 30, 2011, 02:49:10 PM »
me either!!
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

Elijah Chandler

• Rep: -15
  • i'm feelin it
« Reply #223 on: July 31, 2011, 01:15:21 AM »
hey jamie hopefully you remember me its your zero for life kid from san diego thanks for everything you,Chris Cole, Mark Webster and BAM@ have done for me. hopeyou like the griptape and to see you at crossroads day 2 can you come to my bar mitzvah party it is tommorow from 4-9:30 10 ish. for crossroads i was wondering if i could interview you and others for my website.

;):)thanks peace and god bless ;D :D

Archie Bunker

• Rep: 17
  • I've got the juice now
« Reply #224 on: July 31, 2011, 02:25:05 AM »
has dgk been boycotted in dc? last time i was there before the dstreets incident all i saw people skating were kayo boards
Bitch I'm 'bout it 'bout it

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #225 on: July 31, 2011, 03:10:34 AM »
has dgk been boycotted in dc? last time i was there before the dstreets incident all i saw people skating were kayo boards

dgk was ou there on GSD
*pic with lenny, darren and Jack
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

railchomper420

« Reply #226 on: July 31, 2011, 04:20:46 AM »
cant wait for cold war!

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #227 on: August 13, 2011, 11:49:13 AM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
  • illinoying
« Reply #228 on: August 13, 2011, 05:35:15 PM »
COME TO ILLINOIS 

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #229 on: August 14, 2011, 07:37:00 PM »
Just got back from the demo in Canton. Watching Keegan and Rattray cruise around was pretty cool, and the DGK flow kid Dane did some cool shit. Other than that, it was pretty underwhelming. Where were you DGKalis? I was looking forward to another slap pal meet up!
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

DGKALIS

« Reply #230 on: August 14, 2011, 08:12:20 PM »
Just got back from the demo in Canton. Watching Keegan and Rattray cruise around was pretty cool, and the DGK flow kid Dane did some cool shit. Other than that, it was pretty underwhelming. Where were you DGKalis? I was looking forward to another slap pal meet up!

I had to sit this leg of the trip out. I fucked my ankle up a few weeks ago.. and have been slowly getting it back to where it needs to be. But the main reason is im about to have another daughter in a couple few weeks... so my chick is mega pregnant. I didn't want something to happen and me be so far away... we don't have family or anything out here.. so no one really to help out.

Wish i could be there.. especially now. I think they are all skating the Playground.