Author Topic: Anti Hero Appreciation  (Read 7724 times)

cucktard

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 277
Re: Anti Hero Appreciation
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2019, 08:54:40 PM »
My favorite thing from Anti Hero (apart from the Grosso decks) is the Trujillo graphic with Shiva holding up Trump’s severed head with one hand, slicing down a drone with another, stomping on riot vehicles and wearing a necklace of severed GOP party heads.

Which was put out (or at least conceived and drawn out) before Trump win the republican nomination
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

elbarto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 34
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2019, 11:23:09 PM »
My favorite thing from Anti Hero (apart from the Grosso decks) is the Trujillo graphic with Shiva holding up Trump’s severed head with one hand, slicing down a drone with another, stomping on riot vehicles and wearing a necklace of severed GOP party heads.

Which was put out (or at least conceived and drawn out) before Trump win the republican nomination

I got the shirt of this and the deck is hanging on my wall. One of my favorite graphics ever besides Jesus Grosso.
“I’ll whoop your ass with my arm out of socket”

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 277
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2019, 02:17:33 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I got the shirt of this and the deck is hanging on my wall. One of my favorite graphics ever besides Jesus Grosso.

I don’t have crucified Grosso, but I have ‘Venus’ Grosso on the wall too.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2019, 05:11:33 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Real put out the Klansman and Trump I scooped that shit up immediately. It is hilarious the reactions some dickheads will give as I walk past.

From what my wife says people will start to say something and as soon I turn towards them they bolt like poosay's,

Racists seem emboldened by his rhetoric it's frightening on one end as I don't want some rando decide to hassle us as we are interracial couple and me lose my cool because someone has a gripe over something that has nothing to do with them.
Dueces Bitch's