Author Topic: Berra Scientology  (Read 16667 times)

finknoos

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
Re: Berra Scientology
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2011, 09:17:33 AM »
"In reality it's a criminal organisation."

Moreso than the Catholic Church, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, or any other religious organization??  How so?

you have to pay to get in, then pay more to get told stuff

annoyedwithskating

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2011, 10:50:47 AM »
it must feel really good knowing the only reason your script was picked up is because you joined a club

CNieratko

• Rep: 257
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2011, 11:20:14 AM »
Burroughs wrote a gnarly book on it in the 70s.
they tried their damnedest to not let it see print.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali's_Smile:_Naked_Scientology

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2011, 11:45:31 AM »
Is Kalis following in Xenu's footsteps? That would explain a lot.

As much as I love Kalis, he and perhaps no one else could ever rule the 26 stars and 76 planets of the Galactic Confederacy like Xenu.

Flipkick

• Rep: -16
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2011, 06:37:01 PM »
Anyone that hates on Scientology, but accepts Christianity/Judaism/Islam is cunt-licking faggot hypocrit who shouldn't ever post again because their opinion is worth LESS than what I just flushed while typing this up.

Jesus-Condom

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2011, 07:23:25 PM »
Basically it's some thing that's supposed to make you a better person. In reality it's a criminal organization.

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2011, 07:24:18 PM »
Anyone that hates on Scientology, but accepts Christianity/Judaism/Islam is cunt-licking faggot hypocrit who shouldn't ever post again because their opinion is worth LESS than what I just flushed while typing this up.

Steve?

AfterEight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -81
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2011, 07:27:29 PM »

Careful... you're thetans are showing

stephop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -380
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2011, 07:32:36 PM »
People are sleeping on Scientology. They figured out how they built the pyramids and other mysteries of the world.

Buddha

• Rep: -205
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2011, 07:57:27 PM »
Expand Quote
"In reality it's a criminal organisation."

Moreso than the Catholic Church, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, or any other religious organization??  How so?
[close]

you have to pay to get in, then pay more to get told stuff

That more or less sums up my University experience.  I defected from the Church Of Marxism though.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1593
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2011, 10:06:08 PM »
I grew up in Hemet, CA where they have a compound there.  Look it up, there is video on it.  My mother owned a home next to an apt complex where a grip of them lived.  On a daily basis a bus would come and pick them up and take them there.  It was a very surreal thing because they would all get on single file like robots.  Even when on the bus they wouldn't look anywhere but forward.  I enjoy making people laugh and exchanging jokes on the forum but I am not joking about this.  It was REALLY WEIRD.  At that point in time I was like a freshman in high school and I tried very hard to get a reaction out of them and I got nothing. 

Scientology is not a religion.  It is a business.  Plain and simple.

Who would have thought, a science fiction writer "discovering" a religion that involves aliens?

::)

Not to mention the lengths they will go to, to finance the "classes".. Liens on homes, etc etc
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1593
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2011, 10:08:40 PM »
Psychologically, their methods of obtaining new "parishioners" is very manipulative as well.

Sorry for the double post.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Hatechild

« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2011, 10:21:34 PM »
berra and koston use the berrics to recruit members to the church of scientology.  they plan to unify all skateboarders around the us with their unified program under the will of xenu.  through their website they broadcast experimental mind-control messages such as shoot all skaters.  berra plans to use the leverage of his recruited berric army to force himself back into the acting world where he can spread his message to a larger audience.  through his alliance with rob dyrdek, he has already infiltrated his message into many average american households on mtv.  they plan to corrupt the youth by broadcasting videos of their favorite skateboarders performing tricks with hidden scientology undertones.  they force anyone who enters their complex into signing away their soul to xenu.  they mask their whole plot under the theme of the greater good of skateboarding.  koston who had once in the past been bitter and hateful toward nike corporate plot to also use the power of skateboarding to construct an army for their view of the world, now saw an attempt to ally himself with the financial backing of the mega-corp.  koston decided with the limitless funds he would receive from nike, nothing would be able to prevent him from manufacturing an army of robotic park skating drones.  olson who had once entered the berrics after signing away his soul discovered documents revealing koston and berra's plan to corrupt the minds of the skateboarding youth through catchphrases such as "text yo self", "butter", "buttery", and "banging".  in otherwords tysbbb or today you shall breath burnt bibles.  (burnt bible is a slang non-believers use when referring to the scientologist's holy book of xenotraphagon) olson signed a treaty with berra saying that if he would be featured in one "text yo self" if he was allowed to flee the berrics and never return.  berra agreed but was unaware that olson had found the document and made a copy.  olson flee'd to his base and also began to try and infiltrate the media through his good-looks and boyish charm to spread hidden anti-berric agenda in his interactions with the public.  it was no use.  without the robotic moves of the berrics army, olson was only able to reveal so much.  as a last minute resort olson hacked into a public server known as tumblr to reveal the message that no one should never visit the berrics in an attempt to foil their plan.
Best new poster 4 sure. PS: Break me off some of the shit your smoking.

The Mess

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
  • please don't kill me jesse.
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2011, 10:25:19 PM »
Burroughs wrote a gnarly book on it in the 70s.
they tried their damnedest to not let it see print.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali's_Smile:_Naked_Scientology

interesting.
i have nothing to fear but jesse himself.

Lenny the Fatface

« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2011, 11:27:01 PM »
Scientology is pretty gay but Koston taking shots at Olson's skate career was funny as hell to me for some reason.