Author Topic: David Wilcox - 2012 Enigma (DMT/Pineal Gland)  (Read 5341 times)

redhatchet

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 44
David Wilcox - 2012 Enigma (DMT/Pineal Gland)
« on: July 22, 2011, 12:05:15 PM »
The 2012 Enigma by David Wilcock Pt. 04

My good friend recommended me this video. It basically discusses the Pineal gland which some people may be familiar with, and how it releases DMT a chemical which causes other worldly experiences. Now, I was just wondering if anyone had any personal experiences or opinions on this guy or his lecture as a whole. I'm in the process of watching each part as a write this, but I haven't ever taken any psychedelics so I have no room to speak on that side of the subject.

I mean, is this along the same line as Ari and his magical griptape? Is this Wilcox guy a total kook? Or do you think there is some truth in what he's talking about? It's all pretty interesting nonetheless.
Maybe I'm just so cool I wanna die.

Perro Mojado

• Rep: 21
    • flickr avatar image
Re: David Wilcox - 2012 Enigma (DMT/Pineal Gland)
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 12:16:39 PM »
this is pretty cool thank you for this

bort.

• Rep: 53
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 12:40:44 PM »
This guy actually believes he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce...

He definitely seems like a kook but he has some interesting things to say. If you've ever read 'Nothing In This Book Is True, But It's Exactly How Things Are' than you might like some of his videos. I haven't heard him get into all that sacred geometry shit though.

2012 Event Horizon: (1) Prophecies and Science of a Golden Age, by David Wilcock

David

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 01:22:17 PM »
Trace amounts of DMT have been found to occur naturally in humans and other mammals. However, "the natural function of its widespread presence remains undetermined."

The idea that DMT is produced by the Pineal gland and is released prior to death or near death came from this guy Rick Strassman

Rick Strassman - Magical Egypt - Afterlife - DMT - Dimethyltryptamine

"Basing his reasoning on the unreferenced and unsupported statement that all the enzymatic material needed to produce DMT is found in the pineal gland (see evidence in mammals), and moreover in substantially greater concentrations than in any other part of the body, Strassman  has speculated that DMT is made in the pineal gland. Currently there is no published reliable scientific evidence supporting this hypothesis and as such, it is merely a hypothesis."

The Parietal Eye

"In some vertebrates, exposure to light can set off a chain reaction of enzymatic events within the pineal gland that regulate circadian rhythms. Some early vertebrate fossil skulls have a pineal foramen (opening). This correlates with the physiology of the modern "living fossils," the lamprey and the tuatara, and some other vertebrates that have a parietal organ or "third eye," which, in some of them, is photosensitive. The third eye represents evolution's earlier approach to photoreception. The structures of the third eye in the tuatara are homologous to the cornea, lens and retina, though the latter resembles that of an octopus rather than a vertebrate retina. The asymmetrical whole consists of the "eye" to the left and the pineal sac to the right. "In animals that have lost the parietal eye, including mammals, the pineal sac is retained and condensed into the form of the pineal gland."

Many people have probably already heard of this, but Renes Descartes called the Pineal gland the ""seat of the soul". Although his theory has been heavily criticized.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 06:27:02 PM by David »