Author Topic: Kyle Robinson  (Read 77434 times)

Hatechild

Re: Kyle Robinson
« Reply #150 on: May 18, 2012, 04:28:51 PM »
Slap missed you Kyle. Welcome back!

ProjectBluebeam

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 59
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #151 on: May 18, 2012, 10:57:54 PM »
this is almost as good as a fresh link to forrests wild power part (can i have one please)

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #152 on: May 24, 2012, 01:08:47 PM »
Keep taking care of yourself, Kyle. Or if not, at least keep posting about not taking care of yourself.

trannies and mannies

« Reply #153 on: May 24, 2012, 11:20:33 PM »
Just read this entire thread in one sitting. Kyle needs to post more often.

MaryhillVibe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
  • gfm
    • www.mudozine.com avatar image
« Reply #154 on: May 26, 2012, 04:22:06 PM »
Best comeback post of all time, glad your doing well Kyle, Suppers ready part was awesome!

kylerobinson666

• Rep: -22
« Reply #155 on: June 26, 2012, 05:28:04 PM »
i wish she would because then we could all understand why she was such a mad women haha

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #156 on: June 26, 2012, 07:29:29 PM »
Glad to hear you're doing good. Fuck that bitch. Can't wait to see some new footy.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #157 on: July 04, 2012, 11:16:16 PM »
the dopest thing happened to me the other day it took some time beofre i was near a computer to write this on here. my dr. said that im fine now iv been threw all this shit he told me to do and i got better. he let me go on everything i dont even have to go see him anymore as of now. i have my meds and they are low as possible and now i dont have to see him . im all better now dude, i feel great i have no more problems and as far as those charges go, fuck it... nigga who gives a fuck that i caught a couple charges . like fucking seriously i know people who have such bad weed charges and shit that all you guys are really close to as well so fuck you with your bullshit... agata can suck a fat cock and eat shit, my life is 100% better now, and im free to do what ever the fuck i want, again.... hahahahahahaha ... and agata i would stay far far away from me cuz my friends arnt happy people.. not that im threatining you im just saying its all over.... i can do whatever the fuck i want again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aren't.
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #158 on: September 03, 2012, 08:11:56 PM »
That was fantastic
I think I've got piles now
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

kylerobinson666

• Rep: -22
« Reply #159 on: November 25, 2012, 05:39:15 AM »
Ok Bryan I never stole my moms bank card to get blow fuck buddie your sleeping in your moms basement still eating her food and asking her to buy you Dgk boards for Christmas hahahahahahaha you can't even hold down a job for a month or your boss jacks you haha member that time you tried to bring a used tool belt back to Home Depot for smokes at west mount your a bum you pick up asain girls and ass rape them big man ! Get your mom to.... Wait figure it out yourself go get on welfare as a Xmas gift to ur mom ya bum I'd put it ass on the streets if I was your dad!

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1284
  • i can't it's a geo!
« Reply #160 on: November 29, 2012, 08:47:45 AM »
kyle, it's time for you to become that dad and put it ass on the streets.

i believe in you.
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

nylin

« Reply #161 on: September 05, 2015, 12:40:43 AM »
It's been too long, welcome back Kyle

THE REAL KROB

• Rep: 2
« Reply #162 on: September 17, 2015, 12:24:03 AM »
OK ID LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS POST TO A FAT SON A BITCH NAMED CHRISTOPHER GARY BRANCONNIER, HE HACKS INTO MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AND TRYS TO SAY THAT IM A BAD PERSON AND ALL THIS SHIT.... CHRISTOPER DIDNT ERIN LEAVE YOUR ASS LIKE WHEN U TOOK HER TO EUROPE AND DID NOTHING AT ALL THERE EXCEPT SIT AT A COFFEE SHOP I ALSO HEARD YOU WOULDNT LET HER GO OUT LIKE FOR A WALK BY HERSELF. I KNOW ITS TRUE CHRIS DONT PLAY DUMB, ANOTHER THING YOU SAID YOU WERE MANAGER AT PLUSH EH.. CHRIS DIDNT GLENN FIRE YOU BECAUSE THE WAY YOU ACT? I CANT STAND THE MOUTH YOU HAVE FATBOY. STAY OFF MY FACEBOOK I TOOK ALL THE PICTURES DOWN AND DELETED ALL MY MSGS AND EVERYTHING IS BLANK, YOU EXERSISE AND TELL PEOPLE YOUR "FIT" THE REASON IM GOING SO HARD ON YOU IS BECAUSE YOU COPIED MIKE MCDERMOTT AND YOU TELL EVERYONE IN EDMONTON THAT YOU ARE SPONCERED BY HABITAT SKATEBOARDS ? IS THIS TRUE CHRIS? NOPE I KNOW IT ISNT. YOUR JUST A FAT GUY ON A LITTLE BOARD BRO ! I REMEBER YOU TOOK ME TO A PARK WHEN I FIRST GOT BACK FROM VANCOUVER... STONY PLAIN PARK CHRIS YOU COULDNT EVEN DROP IN ON THE QUARTER PIPE YOU TRIED DOING AXLE STULLS BUT REALLY THEY WHERE LIKE SLASHS YOU DONT EVEN GET UP ON TOP OF YOUR TRICK... CHRIS LEAVE ALL THE PLUSH GUYS AND DIRTY AND ALL THOSE GUYS ALONE K YOUR A FUCKING PESANT YOU CANT SKATE , YOUR A FUCKING LOSER I KNOW ITS HARD TO SEE PEOPLE DOING BETTER THEN YOU CHRIS.. YOUR A ALCHOLIC JUNKIE BRO GO AHEAD POST WHATEVER YOU WANT CHRIS ... DID YOU GET LYPOSUCTION ? I THINK YOU DID... I SEEN SOME PICS OF YOU AND YOU LOOK HALF DEAD FROM THOSE LYPOS IM PRETTY SURE YOUR HOMLESS TOO , I REMEBER AT ABOUT 4AM I WAS SLEEPING OVER AT MOMS ACRIDGE ONE NIGHT AND I LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW AND YOU WERE JUMPING POST TO POST IN THE FIELD TRYING TO SCARE ME OR SOMETHING ? CHRIS YOUR A BIG FAT LOSER BRO STAY OFF MY FACEBOOK AND OFF MY ACOUNTS I KNOW FOR A FACT HE DOES IT TO EVERYONE PROBLY GETS JELOUS OF KELLAN OR SOMEONE AND HE HACKS INTO THERE ACCOUNT TO SEE WHATS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHRISTOPHER YOUR LIKE DAD, GARY AND WANNA TALK ABOUT BEATING GIRLS CHRIS YOU USE TO COME OVER AND BEAT AMANDA AND I WITH THE BRIM OF YOUR HATS, I REMEBER BACK IN JR HIGH YOU USE TO WEAR THOS PREP BOOTS THOSE THINGS ARE LIKE LEPERACHAN BOOTS WITH A FAKE SILVER CHAIN THAT HAD A CROSS ON IT YOUR WIEGHT WAS LIKE 200 FLAT MY OLD CIRCA 201S THAT WERE ALL RIPPED UP ON THE SIDE YOU WOULD ALWAYS SAY, ITS OK IM GOOFY FOOTED  HAhahahahaha ANYWAYS YOUR A CLOWN BRO, GET AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK FAT BOY ! ;D :-*

THE REAL KROB

• Rep: 2
« Reply #163 on: September 17, 2015, 12:28:28 AM »
1 more thing, chris you were so into 2pac with your leperchan boots and fake silver chain.... hahahahaha your not a skateboarder chris your a BIG FAT POSER ! PERIOD FACE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #164 on: September 17, 2015, 12:57:11 AM »
I REMEBER AT ABOUT 4AM I WAS SLEEPING OVER AT MOMS ACRIDGE ONE NIGHT AND I LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW AND YOU WERE JUMPING POST TO POST IN THE FIELD TRYING TO SCARE ME OR SOMETHING ?
Maybe he was ninja training don't knock it until you try it.

chilllyboy

• Rep: -10
« Reply #165 on: September 22, 2015, 03:14:06 PM »
Kyle could you please re-upload your part from "no rest for the wicked." It seems like you'll upload it and then change your mind every couple of months and delete it. Not cool man.

krob666999

• Rep: 8
« Reply #166 on: November 30, 2018, 02:29:26 AM »
hey, chris your not fat and you did not have lypo i was pissed off lots and smoking alot of weed and drinking alot of booze back then. i just stumbled upon this thread again and man... pretty nasty stuff here. thank you for the get well crap, i am alive and well now doing way better then i have ever in my life. skateboarding all summer and trying to skate the winter these days. nothing to specail. oh fuck yeah.. check this out. so uh, i had a thing with black jeans right... i dont have a pair of black jeans at all not even one pair i live down on the southside for a few years back when this thread started. now um, why is it in the city of edmonton for past 5 years i was in alot tighter jeans then i use to be i believe the jeans i wore was a volcom vorta slim straight jean. its funny because since suppers ready was done in 2007 not many people would wear that shit it was like a discusting drug addict boozer look i think and i really had no idea i was doing bad things like smoking ounces of cronic in like 3 days and drinking jack and coke all the time, shit was not cool and i noticed alot of the styles in skateboarding, um... people in edmonton like.. you know the random douchebadgs that look like hipsters well now they all wear all black in edmonton i have seen some shit in my life but clothing is such a big deal to alot of people. today i could give a shit about clothing i stopped wearing black jeans all together now i wear a relaxed fit and i dont think there will be a time in my life when i wear that crap i see it as this... and you can "quote me" that all black style only works for metal heads guys and satanists and i would like to believe your not gay but you look gay no offence or anything. what i mean is it looks like " lil wayne ... gangster parting with classified" i mean it now or its i would like to think aystenne gillette .. you know you get a civic or a focus and pack your belongings into it. snowboard, skis, cooler, clothing shit like this. and then wear all black with it. it looks funny believe me i wore all black for the past 4 years and just the other day i said to myself fuck this shit i was filthy did not shower much last summer but managed to put together some footage from 2018. and i really do not think i will wear that shit ever again, i like a relaxed jean from levis not baggy but relaxed.... you get what i mean by the whole lil wayne and classified look eh, like everyone in edmonton wears it. i think they buy clothing from winners and return it every few days pull up the reciets from this guy or her i would say and take a look at the fraud and theft there. fuck sakes. anyways thats neither here nor there. i thought hiphop heads are fighting with people that wear skinny jeans. like the whole hiphop gangster rap punk music listening cross rockers. i did not think that was cool in hiphop .. the skinnys, but fuck who cares i guess eh. clothing is bullshit who cares and another thing stop buying used clothing from thrift stores go buy it with your own money not moms credit card. no no no, hustle up some money and get it brand new i hate hipsters. i wear a bit of thrasher gear i noticed all the hipsters wear it eh. i told this one chick that was wearing a thrasher shit at the bus stop the other day i said thrasher is for skateboards not hipsters she got upset and i hoped on my bus. lol. ok another thing my brother is pretty cool like i said i have not been on here for years this thread its a funny thread forsure. my brother is harmless , chris i was pissed off and really fucked up all the time dont worry dude your not a fat poser or anything like that , chris did not get lypo and do that stuff i was saying in the thread, in fact i think he was in school when i was freaking out back then... i dont want to fight with my friends i have known since i was 15, fuck all that. do whatever you want and stay up and get well and forget about it. i do not want to fight people that i have known for the past 17 years. we will be ok. forget the past i dont want to talk about it, move on and get well.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #167 on: November 30, 2018, 06:55:28 AM »
This. Is. Awesome!

Skibb

• Rep: 68
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #168 on: December 08, 2018, 11:22:36 PM »
hey, chris your not fat and you did not have lypo i was pissed off lots and smoking alot of weed and drinking alot of booze back then. i just stumbled upon this thread again and man... pretty nasty stuff here. thank you for the get well crap, i am alive and well now doing way better then i have ever in my life. skateboarding all summer and trying to skate the winter these days. nothing to specail. oh fuck yeah.. check this out. so uh, i had a thing with black jeans right... i dont have a pair of black jeans at all not even one pair i live down on the southside for a few years back when this thread started. now um, why is it in the city of edmonton for past 5 years i was in alot tighter jeans then i use to be i believe the jeans i wore was a volcom vorta slim straight jean. its funny because since suppers ready was done in 2007 not many people would wear that shit it was like a discusting drug addict boozer look i think and i really had no idea i was doing bad things like smoking ounces of cronic in like 3 days and drinking jack and coke all the time, shit was not cool and i noticed alot of the styles in skateboarding, um... people in edmonton like.. you know the random douchebadgs that look like hipsters well now they all wear all black in edmonton i have seen some shit in my life but clothing is such a big deal to alot of people. today i could give a shit about clothing i stopped wearing black jeans all together now i wear a relaxed fit and i dont think there will be a time in my life when i wear that crap i see it as this... and you can "quote me" that all black style only works for metal heads guys and satanists and i would like to believe your not gay but you look gay no offence or anything. what i mean is it looks like " lil wayne ... gangster parting with classified" i mean it now or its i would like to think aystenne gillette .. you know you get a civic or a focus and pack your belongings into it. snowboard, skis, cooler, clothing shit like this. and then wear all black with it. it looks funny believe me i wore all black for the past 4 years and just the other day i said to myself fuck this shit i was filthy did not shower much last summer but managed to put together some footage from 2018. and i really do not think i will wear that shit ever again, i like a relaxed jean from levis not baggy but relaxed.... you get what i mean by the whole lil wayne and classified look eh, like everyone in edmonton wears it. i think they buy clothing from winners and return it every few days pull up the reciets from this guy or her i would say and take a look at the fraud and theft there. fuck sakes. anyways thats neither here nor there. i thought hiphop heads are fighting with people that wear skinny jeans. like the whole hiphop gangster rap punk music listening cross rockers. i did not think that was cool in hiphop .. the skinnys, but fuck who cares i guess eh. clothing is bullshit who cares and another thing stop buying used clothing from thrift stores go buy it with your own money not moms credit card. no no no, hustle up some money and get it brand new i hate hipsters. i wear a bit of thrasher gear i noticed all the hipsters wear it eh. i told this one chick that was wearing a thrasher shit at the bus stop the other day i said thrasher is for skateboards not hipsters she got upset and i hoped on my bus. lol. ok another thing my brother is pretty cool like i said i have not been on here for years this thread its a funny thread forsure. my brother is harmless , chris i was pissed off and really fucked up all the time dont worry dude your not a fat poser or anything like that , chris did not get lypo and do that stuff i was saying in the thread, in fact i think he was in school when i was freaking out back then... i dont want to fight with my friends i have known since i was 15, fuck all that. do whatever you want and stay up and get well and forget about it. i do not want to fight people that i have known for the past 17 years. we will be ok. forget the past i dont want to talk about it, move on and get well.

Hope all is well with you, man.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #169 on: December 09, 2018, 03:27:24 AM »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

krob666999

« Reply #170 on: March 06, 2019, 01:14:53 PM »

krob666999

« Reply #171 on: March 06, 2019, 01:31:33 PM »
one more thing, my thank yous and shout outs....

suggitt and everyone at plush for lending me dvds to keep my head into skateboarding, everyone who skates capilano park, kealan for being an awesome filmer, vinny and all the dudes over at golde... brian cardinal, tyler @ timebomb, mom for the support... and yeah everyone that reads this slap messageboard and wants to skate oh yeah and showdown for being brotherly back. if you are or are not sponcered. we will figure this worldwide drop out and skate better then ever. thanks.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #172 on: March 07, 2019, 02:11:07 AM »
Thanks Kyle. dope 2018 footage.
a lot of gems in there. keep it on

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #173 on: March 07, 2019, 09:23:47 AM »
I think this Kyle dude is gay and used that cruiseline shit
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #174 on: March 07, 2019, 11:02:59 AM »

krob666999

« Reply #175 on: March 08, 2019, 08:40:54 PM »
no allen. i have never used that cruiseline shit actually. never been involved with gay people actually. i dig chicks guy, nice try though. i know people in edmonton love that shit and its up to them i think basicly but i never been involved with it. sorry dude.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #176 on: March 08, 2019, 08:53:30 PM »
no allen. i have never used that cruiseline shit actually. never been involved with gay people actually. i dig chicks guy, nice try though. i know people in edmonton love that shit and its up to them i think basicly but i never been involved with it. sorry dude.

Im not your guy, buddy.
I know you used cruiseline

krob666999

« Reply #177 on: March 09, 2019, 07:43:04 AM »
listen "allen." i dont really care what you think... i do not use gay chatlines, never have. iam not sure where you got this from i was just dissing people that use it because there are the people like you that like to beef on websites and chatlines.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #178 on: March 18, 2019, 04:28:30 AM »
Never thought this thread would come back but this is some zombie shit!

I love it!

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #179 on: March 18, 2019, 10:57:12 AM »
Forgot to mention this guy uses cruiseline and dresses like a metalhead and/or a satanist