Author Topic: American Juggalo  (Read 10036 times)

jimi420

American Juggalo
« on: September 28, 2011, 09:43:48 AM »
http://www.americanjuggalo.com/#!prettyPhoto/0/
As I watched this video I came across a common theme: They all say they have fucked up families. So the moral is to be there for your kids or they're going to end up stupid pieces of shit.
first titty at 8:27. I feel like the Lettes don't like to wear bras and so their titties just start to get that Nat Geo look.
Black Lette sighting at 9:28
WOOP WOOP!

Rockin Robbin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 426
Re: American Juggalo
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 09:58:24 AM »
Fantastic mini-documentary, really well done and insightful. But what a bunch of clowns!

"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 10:18:27 AM »
18:27 Hey it's Sloth from the Goonies

22:08 Only juggalette I fuck

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 458
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 10:33:32 AM »
Hahaha oh god what a bunch of hicks.

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 10:37:49 AM »
Parts of it were actually kind of heartwarming, the way they talk about how they're all family, almost like a community of misfits. But, the fucking kookiness of it all negates any positive feelings I could possibly have for them. Playing a drinking game to this where you drink every time there's a person who's not white on the screen would be really boring. Drinking every time you see someone who isn't hideous and or obese would be even more boring.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 12:16:30 PM »
jimi420 kissed the mannequin head
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

jimi420

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2011, 12:17:54 PM »
jimi420 kissed the mannequin head
It was the cleanest thing there.

djkaje

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2011, 12:26:05 PM »
13:37 was awsome

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2011, 12:47:15 PM »
Parts of it were actually kind of heartwarming, the way they talk about how they're all family, almost like a community of misfits. But, the fucking kookiness of it all negates any positive feelings I could possibly have for them. Playing a drinking game to this where you drink every time there's a person who's not white on the screen would be really boring. Drinking every time you see someone who isn't hideous and or obese would be even more boring.
The whole Juggalo scene is for me, being from europe, the most uncomprehendable thing ever (not that it propably makes much more sense to most americans). I am just having a hard time understanding how that stuff can be so popular?
 I feel kinda bad for these people, being poor, having little means of education, super bad living habits etc.
  They are having fun and feeling some sense of a community at least.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2011, 12:55:04 PM »
@8:10, the dude getting his face spray painted.  Holy shit.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2011, 01:18:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
The whole Juggalo scene is for me, being from europe, the most uncomprehendable thing ever (not that it propably makes much more sense to most americans). I am just having a hard time understanding how that stuff can be so popular?
 I feel kinda bad for these people, being poor, having little means of education, super bad living habits etc.

It's not really that popular over here.  People are just intrigued because it's so bizarre.  I live in a huge city and have never seen a juggalo.  Is there any Euro equivalent of this?  I can picture a huge weird Scandinavian dark metal fest or something.   

Human Onion

• Rep: 4
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2011, 01:33:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Is it really that hard to comprehend? The way I see it it's all about community. Simple as that. They might look silly( so what?), but they also look happy. Whatever works.

EDIT:  Juggalos are not that different from hardcore sportsfans, the kiss army, turbojugend etc.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 01:37:02 PM by Human Onion »

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 458
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2011, 01:42:28 PM »
Only a juggalo would say that.

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2011, 01:43:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Is it really that hard to comprehend? The way I see it it's all about community. Simple as that. They might look silly( so what?), but they also look happy. Whatever works.

EDIT:  Juggalos are not that different from hardcore sportsfans, the kiss army, turbojugend etc.
Just that the whole community has formed around that particular group is a little bit compelling to me.

Human Onion

• Rep: 4
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2011, 01:51:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
Just that the whole community has formed around that particular group is a little bit compelling to me.
I agree. My last answer was huried; I basically said the same thing you did  :P And no we don't have anything similar in scandinavia.

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2011, 02:18:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
I agree. My last answer was huried; I basically said the same thing you did  :P And no we don't have anything similar in scandinavia.

o rly?
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

Paper Crane

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 115
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2011, 02:36:32 PM »

houston, we have a problem...

Stoop Kid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -72
  • Fuck hipsters.
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2011, 03:41:48 PM »
Juggalos are pathetic and an absolute joke. They want respect but do absolutely nothing to earn it. If they want respect they should first learn how to speak proper english, join a gym, take the horrid paint and piercings off their face, stop saying "fuckin" after every word, get some new teeth, and quit the drugs. They are some serious scum. The part in the video when it showed the pregnant girl smoking a cigarette and admitting she still parties made me absolutely furious. Fuck juggalos, and the music is garbage too.

jimi420

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2011, 04:17:23 PM »
Juggalos are pathetic and an absolute joke. They want respect but do absolutely nothing to earn it. If they want respect they should first learn how to speak proper english, join a gym, take the horrid paint and piercings off their face, stop saying "fuckin" after every word, get some new teeth, and quit the drugs. They are some serious scum. The part in the video when it showed the pregnant girl smoking a cigarette and admitting she still parties made me absolutely furious. Fuck juggalos, and the music is garbage too.
someone obviously doesn't believe in miracles.

chillout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • beer
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2011, 04:31:27 PM »

Stoop Kid

• SLAP Pal
  • Fuck hipsters.
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2011, 04:32:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
someone obviously doesn't believe in miracles.

Miracles? Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense.

Locbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
  • OWWW HAVE MERCY!
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2011, 04:37:24 PM »
Saw this show at my dad's house called Workaholics and they went to a ICP concert, it was pretty fucked.
Adam Dyet is the black jellybean of skateboarding.

Stoop Kid

• SLAP Pal
  • Fuck hipsters.
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2011, 04:39:19 PM »
Saw this show at my dad's house called Workaholics and they went to a ICP concert, it was pretty fucked.

Yeah the juggahoes episode.

David

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2011, 04:55:04 PM »

BuddyPal

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2011, 06:03:41 PM »
that guy who wants to find a skinny girl and make her fat and then lose weight together is my hero

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 383
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2011, 07:12:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Although it started with ICP, I know that there's a bunch of people on the same record label that use the same imagery that Juggalos are almost, like, mandated to listen to. And it's not too uncommon for communities of die-hard fans to form around bands/singers. Let's look at The Grateful Dead, Jimmy Buffett, Dave Matthews Band, fuck we can even throw in people like Slayer, Cher, Madonna, Justin Bieber. And then there's bands like Depeche Mode and Bauhaus that basically created a genre that turned into a subculture that people follow for their entire lives.

barr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2011, 09:13:26 PM »
woop woop

jimi420

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2011, 09:14:45 PM »
My God Mick Foley has let himself go. They must all be desperate for money.

Random Matt

• Rep: 8
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2011, 12:29:01 AM »

Do a Google image search for "juggalo", so many funny pics.
This was my favorite: He's too skinny to have a B cup IMO.

Locbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
  • OWWW HAVE MERCY!
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2011, 02:50:52 AM »
My God Mick Foley has let himself go. They must all be desperate for money.

Jesus Christ, Mick Foley has never been in shape. Look at fucking Scott Hall, bitch could barely walk.
Adam Dyet is the black jellybean of skateboarding.