Author Topic: Thrasher ? November 2011  (Read 4202 times)

svs

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
Thrasher ? November 2011
« on: October 04, 2011, 05:06:49 PM »

Buzz Killington

• Rep: -12
Re: Thrasher ? November 2011
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 05:31:34 PM »
Sick. I remember stumbling upon that site awhile ago but i forgot what it was called, thanks for the reminder. they have a bunch of good shit on there

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1488
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 07:30:24 AM »
pretty sure dennis durrant's ad for skate mental is a NBD and also it's pretty f-ing mental

Dishonest John

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 92
  • Nya Ah Ahh!
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 09:19:32 AM »
Every time you download something from that site you are giving money to the asshole who runs it.
It's made to make a profit not for sharing just for the love of skateboarding.
Fuck that guy!

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • SkateMagArchive
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 09:52:16 AM »
Every time you download something from that site you are giving money to the asshole who runs it.
Fuck that guy!

dude must be milions, while all we get is the latest videos and magazines for free! outrageous!

Dishonest John

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 92
  • Nya Ah Ahh!
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 10:21:50 AM »
You're funny, I like you.
It doesn't matter the amount of money he makes, it's the attitude, get it?
For some people that matters.

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • SkateMagArchive
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 11:47:07 AM »

if he put in the effort to upload this stuff, he can have my 2 cents

AdrianLopez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2011, 04:58:19 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

if he put in the effort to upload this stuff, he can have my 2 cents

Pretty much this.

[...] like an individual so irrelevant to anything.

Don't be an asshole and don't yo flip! - Kyle Frederick

BlackEye77

• Rep: -94
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2011, 06:41:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Fuck that guy!
[close]

dude must be milions, while all we get is the latest videos and magazines for free! outrageous!

I guess I'm just stupid, but I'd rather support the skate companies that make this shit, not the dude that rips it.

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • SkateMagArchive
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2011, 06:56:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Fuck that guy!
[close]

[close]

I guess I'm just stupid, but I'd rather support the skate companies that make this shit, not the dude that rips it.

oh my, you probably never downloaded a skate video or watched a ripped part on youtube, my bad.

BlackEye77

• Rep: -94
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2011, 07:24:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Fuck that guy!
[close]

[close]

[close]

oh my, you probably never downloaded a skate video or watched a ripped part on youtube, my bad.

I have actually never downloaded a skate video. We've all watched shit on YouTube but its already there nobody is profiting from me watching that. However, and go ahead and hate me, but I am also the type of asshole who reports copyright infringement in some cases. Yeah, I'll watch shit I can't buy from the company, and maybe some day I will download a copy of Hocus Pocus or Shackle Me Not, but when I see something like a part from Since Day One then I'll try to get that shit taken down. I would rather buy the video, which I did, and you'll never see me uploading that shit to YouTube or anywhere else.

The thing here is that the stuff is being stolen and as a result people aren't buying it. The skater run companies lose out while some douche makes money from it. If you want to flame me for saying that supporting the core skate industry is better than stealing from them the go ahead, flame away.

manbergur

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2011, 08:09:51 AM »
so yeh, the Nyjah interview in this issue is pretty sick. dude has a solid head on his shoulders ( except for the part when he talks about racing his 60,000$ car at 158 mph on the wrong side of the pacific coast highway haha ) - hard to believe he doesnt have a shoe sponsor. he skated Supras in all of this years' street league wins.. and pretty much says he would be stoked to be on DC, Nike, Cons, or Supra..

DC is the obvious fit..   

anyway, sick issue. SUBSCRIBE!!!!  its worth it and you get a free thrasher shirt

bumptobar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2011, 08:52:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Fuck that guy!
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I have actually never downloaded a skate video. We've all watched shit on YouTube but its already there nobody is profiting from me watching that. However, and go ahead and hate me, but I am also the type of asshole who reports copyright infringement in some cases. Yeah, I'll watch shit I can't buy from the company, and maybe some day I will download a copy of Hocus Pocus or Shackle Me Not, but when I see something like a part from Since Day One then I'll try to get that shit taken down. I would rather buy the video, which I did, and you'll never see me uploading that shit to YouTube or anywhere else.

The thing here is that the stuff is being stolen and as a result people aren't buying it. The skater run companies lose out while some douche makes money from it. If you want to flame me for saying that supporting the core skate industry is better than stealing from them the go ahead, flame away.

Reporting copywrite is such a bitch move.  Damn.

macgruber

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • Just Tell Me What You Want Me To FUUUUUUCK
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2011, 04:57:17 PM »
pretty sure dennis durrant's ad for skate mental is a NBD and also it's pretty f-ing mental

dennis durrant on skate mental? of kr00k3d?

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 458
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2011, 05:11:48 PM »
I am also the type of asshole who reports copyright infringement in some cases.

Pfft. Fuck off.

cringe.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 414
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2011, 05:46:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Fuck that guy!
[close]

[close]

The way I see it, if I'm about to download a skate video/magazine/whatever, then it will be something that I'm not going to pay for regardless of any moral quandary. So, if I watch a video for free, and get hyped on it, I'm way more likely to want to buy a deck or shoes to support that company, then if I hadn't downloaded it at all, as I wouldnt have paid for it, and would never have been influenced by their advertisement, had i not (which is all skateboard videos are effectively). So really, the company is benefiting from me watching their video, as I haven't cost them anything by downloading it free, and in the process it's increased the likeliness of me investing money back into them.

INHABITANTS

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2011, 10:36:09 PM »
how do i download this? do i have to make an account on that other site?