Author Topic: P Rod on AT&T?  (Read 8595 times)

ShpotaSb

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -28
Re: P Rod on AT&T?
« Reply #90 on: October 07, 2011, 01:29:20 AM »
Admittedly, I only watched that part a few times so maybe I am missing things, but the only stuff that stood out to me was the b/s 180 nollie front foot flip (which was awesome) and the nollie front foot flip crook. Am I missing any variations.

And just because PJ Ladd didn't land that trick doesn't mean that he didn't try it years before P.Rod started doing late flips.
In his plan b part he did sw back tail late flip out, sw front tail late flip out with a 4 stairs drop, down 12 stairs, the belmont line and the ender. He also did some in his battle commander and one grind in his recent nike commercial.
PJ Ladd did noseslide shov it out late flip once, which was pretty damn crazy, but I never seen him do just a late flip out of grind ever since WHL.

Also I just rewatched PRod plan b part, and its insane, saying he didnt progressed is nonsense. Who does nollie hardflip crooked, or sw bs tail inward heel out, or nollie cab flip to sw backtail, or tre flip noselides heelflip out.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 01:31:40 AM by ShpotaSb »

asakusa75

« Reply #91 on: October 07, 2011, 04:31:59 AM »
It's good to be the king...

Yep, looks like he is hella worried about all the haters saying he sold out right there...he must have problems sleeping at night.
Fuck that.
P-rod is a legend....and he is setting himself up right.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 383
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #92 on: October 07, 2011, 02:23:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Admittedly, I only watched that part a few times so maybe I am missing things, but the only stuff that stood out to me was the b/s 180 nollie front foot flip (which was awesome) and the nollie front foot flip crook. Am I missing any variations.

And just because PJ Ladd didn't land that trick doesn't mean that he didn't try it years before P.Rod started doing late flips.
[close]
In his plan b part he did sw back tail late flip out, sw front tail late flip out with a 4 stairs drop, down 12 stairs, the belmont line and the ender. He also did some in his battle commander and one grind in his recent nike commercial.
PJ Ladd did noseslide shov it out late flip once, which was pretty damn crazy, but I never seen him do just a late flip out of grind ever since WHL.

Also I just rewatched PRod plan b part, and its insane, saying he didnt progressed is nonsense. Who does nollie hardflip crooked, or sw bs tail inward heel out, or nollie cab flip to sw backtail, or tre flip noselides heelflip out.

Oh yeah, I do remember those tricks now. Those were crazy. I'm not saying he didn't progress either, I just like playing devil's advocate.

But more importantly, I think we can all agree that PJ Ladd should start doing late flips again.

grae

• Rep: 1
« Reply #93 on: October 07, 2011, 03:43:56 PM »
Lets not forget danny gonzalez. Dude did a pretty sick crook late flip out on a picnic table going up an incline and down a drop. I think it was an ftc industry section in 411 from like 96 or something. I always thought that was pretty ahead of its time.

FiftyScent

« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2011, 05:22:01 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yep, looks like he is hella worried about all the haters saying he sold out right there...he must have problems sleeping at night.
Fuck that.

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #95 on: October 07, 2011, 05:30:33 PM »
you idiots dont know but he employs alot of people too you need money to support people.  he has his shop primitive plus his fam/close friends are also hired by him to do numerous tasks he got his whole family eating and living good.  Who the fuck wants to be that dude saying i could've had this but instead choose to be broke and miserable but my peers are down for me! nigga fuck that!

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -295
« Reply #96 on: October 08, 2011, 03:02:42 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Fuck that.

I 100% agree.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 03:05:11 AM by Suit Up! »

carbonite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 490
    • frozen in carbonite avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #97 on: October 08, 2011, 06:24:49 AM »
I'm all for this, but it's funny when you guys talk about him having a wife and kid to support, like the dude was just barely getting by with Target, Mt Dew and Nike money. Reminds me of when Sprewell was negotiating his contract and turned down a 21 million dollar contact saying "Come on man, I got a family to feed!"

I know right. kid's aren't that expensive, especially if you live in an area with good public schools....