Poll

What do you believe happened on 9/11?

Official story: WTC 1, 2, 7 collapsed due to fire
Inside job: Controlled demolition, pre-set explosives

Author Topic: 9/11: Inside job?  (Read 11003 times)

soon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: 9/11: Inside job?
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2006, 02:30:47 PM »
Expand Quote
too many people would have to keep their mouths shut,
[close]

yeah, if the govt. couldn't keep iran-contra a secret, no way would they be able to keep attacking NYC under wraps.

But I also hate that reasoning, since it means that there's not alien spacecraft at Area 51 and the US really did go to the moon.

i said fucking ALIENS, people

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2006, 02:42:15 PM »
The 911 Conspiracy South Park was pretty good.

steve urkel

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2006, 03:34:19 PM »
fnord

fuckingvegan

« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2006, 03:37:41 PM »
it wasn't an inside job. too many people would have to keep their mouths shut, and if this forum proves anything about humans, it is that we love to talk shit.

Isaac you would be shocked.

Burgalveist

• Rep: 11
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2006, 03:42:10 PM »
Loose Change helped us weed out the hippies.
It also helps us seperate the people who don't bother to check up on what they're told as fact by a high-school student on some homemade documentary and those who do check up on whether what they're saying has any truth behind it.

uruguay

« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2006, 04:05:40 PM »
i seriously doubt you have any idea what the "truth" is.   either way you look at what happened that day, it's too much for the public to handle.  unsuprisingly, a lot of things are covered up for that very reason. 

Burgalveist

• Rep: 11
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2006, 04:22:31 PM »
You mean like Bush having anti-aircraft guns installed on his holiday home the day before 9/11 (even though that wasn't part of the normal order at the time)? Even this proves nothing.

If anything really is covered up, neither of us would know anything about it. And none of the cocksuckers at loose change would know anymore than we do. They just make spurious claims with no facts to support them (worse than that, making claims as fact which even popular mechanics refutes given their knowledge of how 'free-falling' buildings would work). The worst thing they do is take this so called evidence and then make a giant leap and say, without even any of their made-up evidence to support it, that the Government must have planned it.

I've no doubt that the US Government made a major fuck-up the day of 9/11, and before it. Ignoring warnings from all over because they "didn't set a specific date". And I've no doubt the the PNAC members used this attack as a means of invading the middle-east.

But I won't put blind-faith into some crack-pot idea forged by some spotty cunt with a voice recorder and a mate who can make looming music for him.

uruguay

« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2006, 04:29:27 PM »
i forgot to mention that i haven't seen any of those documentaries and don't plan to.  we seem to be on the same page.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2006, 04:48:52 PM »
I think it was an inside job, now if they had charges inside or they  just let it happen for an excuse to invade Iraq for the Saudi's (Iraq is the Saudi's biggest oil competitor). And for all of you who don't care or don't want to think about it, just so you know this stuff I am saying will soon be against the law thanks to Bush and Co. turning the US into a Facisit state.

If it was an excuse for going into Iraq don't you think they would have linked it more closely? I mean, fuck, if you are making it up why blame Al Qaeda and the taliban? Why not call them secret agents from Iraq? Also, that tower 7 argument is garbage. Have you ever seen a map of the buildings destroyed during that whole thing? Its right in the fucking line of fire, and the buildings surrounding it were all atleast partially damaged from the world trade center. I believe fully that Bush had enough information to do something about it, and just sat on it. He just got elected controversially and had none of what he has called "political capital." Saw that and new it would elevate him to great heights before his inevitable failure. I think that conspiracy theories about the 9/11 inside job actually weaken the very serious and very legitimate charge that the Bush whitehouse let this happen.
I saw "loose change" and it seemed spotty, I definitely was planning on checking up on it, anybody know any good sites to look up?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

E.l.G

« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2006, 04:53:46 PM »
If anything really is covered up, neither of us would know anything about it. And none of the cocksuckers at loose change would know anymore than we do. They just make spurious claims with no facts to support them (worse than that, making claims as fact which even popular mechanics refutes given their knowledge of how 'free-falling' buildings would work). The worst thing they do is take this so called evidence and then make a giant leap and say, without even any of their made-up evidence to support it, that the Government must have planned it.

I've no doubt that the US Government made a major fuck-up the day of 9/11, and before it. Ignoring warnings from all over because they "didn't set a specific date". And I've no doubt the the PNAC members used this attack as a means of invading the middle-east.

But I won't put blind-faith into some crack-pot idea forged by some spotty cunt with a voice recorder and a mate who can make looming music for him.

Yes.

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2006, 05:04:52 PM »

biggums mcgee

« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2006, 05:35:22 PM »
Expand Quote
I think it was an inside job, now if they had charges inside or they  just let it happen for an excuse to invade Iraq for the Saudi's (Iraq is the Saudi's biggest oil competitor). And for all of you who don't care or don't want to think about it, just so you know this stuff I am saying will soon be against the law thanks to Bush and Co. turning the US into a Facisit state.

[close]

haha i dunt live in da states, im not evan dumb as ameracans

where do you happen to live where people such as yourself really are dumber than americans?

loophole

« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2006, 05:35:36 PM »
i think the republicans put forward bush just because hes a person
that way people will think the government is too stupid to do shit like this

fuckingvegan

« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2006, 05:57:17 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
If it was an excuse for going into Iraq don't you think they would have linked it more closely? I mean, fuck, if you are making it up why blame Al Qaeda and the taliban? Why not call them secret agents from Iraq? Also, that tower 7 argument is garbage. Have you ever seen a map of the buildings destroyed during that whole thing? Its right in the fucking line of fire, and the buildings surrounding it were all atleast partially damaged from the world trade center. I believe fully that Bush had enough information to do something about it, and just sat on it. He just got elected controversially and had none of what he has called "political capital." Saw that and new it would elevate him to great heights before his inevitable failure. I think that conspiracy theories about the 9/11 inside job actually weaken the very serious and very legitimate charge that the Bush whitehouse let this happen.
I saw "loose change" and it seemed spotty, I definitely was planning on checking up on it, anybody know any good sites to look up?

Look I am not even talking about the movie Loose Change.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2006, 06:05:39 PM »
Man at the time of 9/11 i the guy's i was working with were all really into there politics, it was a great enviroment to be working in, there's a radio persenter here in the UK called Jeremy Vine - he's on BBC Radio 2 from 12-2PM UK time, he's totally unbiased and very funny for objective views, also the best news on TV here is Channel 4 New with John Snow, again, he's totally unbais to any point of view so let people put there points forward.

Then both of the presenters with question the living shit out the interviewee, it makes for some great entertainment, both of them had been interviewing a lot of Americans on the lead up to 9/11

Then once it all happend it was somewhat of an "atmosphere" of the US government being under alot of suspition about "how" and "why" something like this could happen.

I mean the fact that a plane "disappeared" outside the Pentagon, without trace is a bit mysterious, i mean planes are pretty big, when they crash they leave a lot of wreckage, i mean a lot, you're not going to be cleaning that up in a couple hours, more like the next 2 weeks for a rush job.

Then there's the plane that was prehaps shot down, which again didn't seem to leave any wreckage or bodies - which is pretty interesting, Lockerbie when that got blown up, that shit was everywhere for months and months - very dubious to save the least

After it happend, we (the people in my office) basically found so much information in things that had happend or "not" happend, alot of people were changing statments they'd made on the day, just so much dodgy shit was going on with American news coverage, like it was like no one was sure what they should or shouldn't be saying

But i'd jsut like to know, why - if a building was collapsing would it being blatently having explosions inside that are all recorded, which you can also see going off on the outside, building don't fall in on themselves either, unless it's controled, you'd think if a plane flew into a building there would be some serious shit going on, not a nice little pile a few hours later

I just find the situation a little strange, you dont' have to be a genius to think something a little odd with it all.

But what i find even better is Bush keeps telling American's that "Your freedom is at risk !"

At risk from what ? You dont' have the IRA, ETA, (ok most are now defunct) etc,  blowing shit up litteraly on your doorstep, i mean how many car bombs have gone off in America.

If you were going to start a "terror" campaign in the states using planes would be the last thing i'd have thought of - great publicity but you can only really do it once (even though it happend twice) - car bombs in the streets no problem

I mean look at the Tube bombing in London and Madrid, now that's goign to put paranoia in the public, that would ruin New York for weeks not days. . . .

I just find it all a bit "easy" to pin the blame on an organisation that may or may not exist as such a highly organised group

Anyway Bin Laden and Bush are like coke buddies from there Dad's oil days - you don't really fuck with you're party buddies that hard, i mean maybe draw a cock on his face while he's sleeping but, blow up some buildings, hmmmmm
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

steve urkel

« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2006, 07:25:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

haha i dunt live in da states, im not evan dumb as ameracans
[close]

where do you happen to live where people such as yourself really are dumber than americans?

kiribati

Commercial D

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -670
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2006, 10:23:56 PM »
The conspiracy ends with the lack of an inner-city subway system in Winnipeg, right?

Nope, it ends in East St. Paul, with a suburban kid who can't get anywhere unless he's in a car.
Skate videos have been downhill ever since 411VM #20

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2006, 11:55:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Seperate point. Answer for why we would accuse Al Qaeda of an attack if we wanted to go after Iraq

fuckingvegan

« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2006, 12:29:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
Seperate point. Answer for why we would accuse Al Qaeda of an attack if we wanted to go after Iraq

They did say that Iraq helped Al Qaeda do it at first that along with WMD's is why we invaded Iraq.

isaac

« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2006, 12:47:40 PM »
and it turned out that Sadam hated al-qaeda almost as much as the US does/did. he was a secular muslim and didn't want those nuts in Iraq at all.

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2006, 12:52:52 PM »
They did say that Iraq helped Al Qaeda do it at first that along with WMD's is why we invaded Iraq.

This is true.  In my eyes, regardless of whether you think the US was complicit in 911, they used it as an excuse to do unspeakably awful things.  Virtually all their foreign policy after 2001 can be enacted under the guise of the war on terror.  Like Hunter S. said about the whole thing, you have to look at who benefitted from 911.  Is Al Queda or the Taliban getting anything out of it?  Fuck no, maybe a little publicity, but is that worth it for having your ass hunted down by the same country who funded you and trained you in the first place?  Halliburton and many other military contractors are making billions offa the war on terror, so don't think it's completely out of the question that they weren't bummed when those planes hit those buildings.

markh

« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2006, 01:38:22 PM »
im taking an entire class on 9/11 coverups this semester, its a criminal justice credit...anyways...There is a semesters worth of evidence proving that the government ignored numerous warnings about 9/11, and that Bush has classified tons of documents that would further prove this and perhaps more. There is a lot more to the 9/11 story and we probably wont ever know the truth. Dont believe me? Check out this site my professors created:

http://www.justiceblind.com/911undergrad.htm

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2006, 01:40:14 PM »
I'm glad your tuition was spent well.

markh

« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2006, 01:43:36 PM »
I'm glad your tuition was spent well.

Tuition covers 12 hours of credit, and anything more than that. My tuition is being spent on the 14 hours of classes I need....and this class makes it 17 hours. The price would be the same with or without this class....that I find interesting, by the way.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2006, 01:49:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

But why add the extra degree? Why not directly attribute it to Sadaam if neither group was responsible anyway? I think they were complicit, and in that book "the price of loyalty," a tell all book by a former cabinet member it is said that Bush came into the 9/11 meeting with only one thing on his mind, how it could be connected to Hussein. He let it happen because he could benefit out of it, no doubt.
But I will go against my side and say this: a lot of major conspiracies throughout history have not come out to be true until years after they occured, the period of saying "if there was something it would have already been leaked," is not here yet. The current administration is still in power.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2006, 06:44:11 PM »
since when did the us need an excuse to do anything?

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2006, 06:51:36 PM »
The reason the US needed an excuse was to get the public on their side.  911 created an atmosphere of flag waving us vs. them mentalness that gave the administration carte blanche to do whatever they wanted.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2006, 06:56:36 PM »
look at shit like kyoto...you think the us cares? 

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2006, 06:59:12 PM »
I dunno what kyoto has to do with it.  I meant that unless there wasn't some kinda whitewash excuse, your regular everyday people wouldn't be down to send their kids to the desert to get killed.