Author Topic: GTA V  (Read 59900 times)

MuchasGracias

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
Re: GTA V
« Reply #330 on: October 01, 2013, 11:51:59 PM »
Haven't been online yet but a homie was saying that it was glitching hard, might try online tomorrow. My question is when the servers do start running smoothly, who's gonna start up a SLAP crew? I'm down to cause some mayhem with the SLAP fam.

era

« Reply #331 on: October 02, 2013, 12:10:31 AM »
Haven't been online yet but a homie was saying that it was glitching hard, might try online tomorrow. My question is when the servers do start running smoothly, who's gonna start up a SLAP crew? I'm down to cause some mayhem with the SLAP fam.

I am down.

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #332 on: October 02, 2013, 09:24:52 AM »
Have anyone done the Cult missions with Michael? You basically need to find their webpage (Epsilon something) and donate at least $500 to get started. Only did the first one, and the 2nd one haven't popped up yet, even though I donated money. But it was most likely a bug, since I wasn't even able to switch characters.

And fuck you Rockstar. I didn't buy GTA 5 to be a part of your online beta testing.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #333 on: October 02, 2013, 11:05:03 AM »
In the cult missions you gotta wait like a day or so in game for the next mission to start.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #334 on: October 02, 2013, 11:40:30 AM »
Rockstar servers are down.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

darkslideoftheforce

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #335 on: October 02, 2013, 06:49:14 PM »
single player got boring real quick after completing the story.

era

« Reply #336 on: October 02, 2013, 07:15:08 PM »
single player got boring real quick after completing the story.

haha YEP

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #337 on: October 03, 2013, 10:37:39 PM »
My shit is glitching real hard right now and I'm playing single player. Michael is standing below the city and can't move. I don't really know how to explain it any better. All the cars, people, and buildings (in low res) are above me carrying on with their lives and my character can't fucking move. I've reloaded the game several times now and it still doesn't work.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #338 on: October 03, 2013, 11:26:19 PM »
My shit is glitching real hard right now and I'm playing single player. Michael is standing below the city and can't move. I don't really know how to explain it any better. All the cars, people, and buildings (in low res) are above me carrying on with their lives and my character can't fucking move. I've reloaded the game several times now and it still doesn't work.

I dunno if you've fixed it, or if this will work, but it transports the character into a free fall, Skyfall   L1, L2, R1, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, L1, L2, R1, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT

Rocko

• Rep: 38
« Reply #339 on: October 04, 2013, 08:46:03 PM »
For anyone who doesn't have Xbox Live gold, its free this weekend. I've been waiting for the august update to download for two fucking hours because I didn't download when it came out :(

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #340 on: October 05, 2013, 12:12:46 PM »
Anyone on XBox 360? PM me your username. Someone start a Slap gang

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #341 on: October 05, 2013, 12:43:45 PM »
My PS3 would crap out this week...
"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

La Nouvelle Vague

« Reply #342 on: October 05, 2013, 02:13:31 PM »
Just finished the Leonora Johnson Black Dahlia/Zodaic letter mission finally.  Kinda bummed at how anticlimactic it was.

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #343 on: October 05, 2013, 05:21:53 PM »
Anyone on XBox 360? PM me your username. Someone start a Slap gang

You start it mate, I'll join fosho'

Will Easley

« Reply #344 on: October 05, 2013, 09:27:41 PM »
My PS3 would crap out this week...

ps4 coming out in November so you might wanna wait before you replace it

cook

• Rep: 0
« Reply #345 on: October 06, 2013, 12:35:56 PM »
Don't know if you guy have seen it, but I found a crappy rendition of channel street under the freeway, only thing that make it recognizable is the archway entrance and being under a freeway.

And my brothers online save was deleted or something and he said he looked online and a lot of people's are also.  Haven't effed with online yet because I'm having too much fun with the single player and pretty bummed with the problems at launch with online (and it's auto lock too, should be free aim so you could actually drive around without getting killed every mile).

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #346 on: October 06, 2013, 01:41:15 PM »
Don't know if you guy have seen it, but I found a crappy rendition of channel street under the freeway, only thing that make it recognizable is the archway entrance and being under a freeway.

And my brothers online save was deleted or something and he said he looked online and a lot of people's are also.  Haven't effed with online yet because I'm having too much fun with the single player and pretty bummed with the problems at launch with online (and it's auto lock too, should be free aim so you could actually drive around without getting killed every mile).

Fuck, i hope my online stays how it is, literally played it all weekend and i spent HOURS trying too track down my custom bike, as for auto aim i think you can change that in the settings because i've seen people free aim

Edit: Anyone else buy car insurance for gta online?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 05:25:54 PM by Paco Supreme »

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
« Reply #347 on: October 06, 2013, 06:15:03 PM »
auto aim is for the birds

era

« Reply #348 on: October 06, 2013, 11:35:19 PM »
Expand Quote

And my brothers online save was deleted or something and he said he looked online and a lot of people's are also.  Haven't effed with online yet because I'm having too much fun with the single player and pretty bummed with the problems at launch with online (and it's auto lock too, should be free aim so you could actually drive around without getting killed every mile).
[close]

Fuck, i hope my online stays how it is, literally played it all weekend and i spent HOURS trying too track down my custom bike, as for auto aim i think you can change that in the settings because i've seen people free aim

Edit: Anyone else buy car insurance for gta online?

Ya it makes sense.  If you wreck your car it just respawns a new one.  Cheaper than jacking cars over and over and paying 2500 a pop.

Will Easley

« Reply #349 on: October 07, 2013, 12:38:47 AM »
havent had time to dig into the online mode yet because ive been busy and i know it was buggy the first few days so im being patient with it, but im definitely interested in trying it out. As for single player, what are some of the things you guys like to do just to fuck around outside of side missions? ive seen people online storm thru some military base and steal a fighter jet which looks like id be fun. i wanna play some crazy scenario  filled with a ton of destruction and running from the police all over the city. can you rob places outside of missions on here?

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #350 on: October 07, 2013, 01:52:27 AM »
havent had time to dig into the online mode yet because ive been busy and i know it was buggy the first few days so im being patient with it, but im definitely interested in trying it out. As for single player, what are some of the things you guys like to do just to fuck around outside of side missions? ive seen people online storm thru some military base and steal a fighter jet which looks like id be fun. i wanna play some crazy scenario  filled with a ton of destruction and running from the police all over the city. can you rob places outside of missions on here?

Ive reached rank 10 online but all the missions Ive done so far online is boost cars and collect drugs for whoever, however there was this one job where like 6 of us had to rush through merry-weather security and steal a jumbo plane that got pretty hectic. When your not doing jobs you can rob stores but you better be prepared for the cops cos they're a bit harder to shake online, it helps to wear a mask when you do so the shop clerk doesn't recognize you when you decide to rob them again. The only thing that kinda sucks online is that most of the good weapons, armor, car parts aren't available till you're on higher rank levels so you really have to work on your character to get stuff that's easily obtainable on single player

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #351 on: October 07, 2013, 11:41:09 AM »

1) Love robbing liquor stores/gas stations/armored cars. If you can make a clean get-away without any cops seeing you, feels good man

2) Go up n down mount Chiliad in any and all vehicles. Once you get to the top, there are some nutty ways down that don't use the main path. Easy way to die, but if you make it to the bottom on a dirt bike, it's like bombing down the gnarliest hill in the world

3) Pay attention to situations that pop up on your map. Solid blue dots are armored cars, flashing red and blue means you can kill them or not, but you probably have to recover something and return it to someone else, solid red dots are dudes to kill.

4) Just wander, there's always new cool shit popping up as far as strangers/random encounteres ojn the streets

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
« Reply #352 on: October 17, 2013, 04:32:49 AM »
Hell yea, after 2 weeks, finally beat story mode yesterday. Definitely the best GTA, imo.
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

Harem

« Reply #353 on: October 17, 2013, 06:27:28 AM »
Was always going to get Bluray player, so I got  PS3 + GTAV for a discounted price through a homie who works at gaming store last Saturday. I don't have much time with work & study, but I think I'll chip away at this game and see how I go. At 14% so far, and really enjoying it. Still get stuck on a few missions, but am slowly getting the hang of it. Have not really played video games since my PS2 got stolen back in 2004.

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 416
« Reply #354 on: November 06, 2014, 05:39:45 PM »
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

shit_for_brains

« Reply #355 on: November 06, 2014, 06:06:52 PM »
No lie I'm going to jerk off while I play the new one.

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #356 on: November 09, 2014, 07:24:54 AM »
Learned that you cna transfer your online shit from xBox 360 -> PS4, so stoked