Author Topic: Adidas Busenitz  (Read 4027 times)

Liam Baker

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -50
Adidas Busenitz
« on: November 16, 2011, 09:31:59 AM »
My shoes are pretty close to being dead and I was thinking of getting the Busenitz. If you know anything about them, let me know, I want to know if it's worth the buy or not. Thanks
fuck

eranka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Adidas Busenitz
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 09:39:07 AM »
i'm on my second pair and i love them. go for it.
they have a really narrow and pointy toe so if you have wide feet it might be a problem though
EDIT-

pretty much sums it up
http://www.weartested.com/adidas-busenitz-pro-review/
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 09:40:49 AM by eranka »

ceg

• Rep: -1
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 09:51:48 AM »
The best shoes i ever skated. if you have wide feet try the Ronan's.

crackrazor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 11:59:50 AM »
Get 'em.

aWizard

• Rep: 6
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 06:42:22 PM »
I skate faster in Busenitz. That happen to anyone else?
And I don't mean I feel like I'm skating faster, I'm going way faster.
I woke up at the exact time I needed to be at work one day and still was only 5 mins late.
Usually its like a 35min walk. Passed a car in the school zone.

Do eet
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 06:45:55 PM by aWizard »
I like my trucks between "loose" and "you're a faggot".

flapJack

• Rep: 30
  • if you want our remorse,turn your body to a corpse
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 09:56:56 PM »
They may seem a little slippery at first too, but they break in well.

If you don't like your tongue sliding around , then don't cut it. It will still slide, but it gets worse.

Im about to be on pair two, and no tongue straps is my only complaint.

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 10:40:09 PM »
i'm on my first pair now and i don;t see all the hype. they're pretty whatever in my opinion, i got narrow feet too, so i thought they'd be perfect, but, meh. i could take it or leave it. i'd buy em again if they were on sale, but wouldn't pay full price. although i seem to be in the minority with this opinion so maybe my 2 cents is invalid. i'm rambling

poopmonkey

• Rep: 20
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2011, 09:00:56 AM »
my tounges stay in place for some weird reason and i cut them straight away. just try to get the top laceholes to squeeze the sides of the tounge so it will stay in place. they're a little slippery and the fact that there's no rubber edge where you kickflip might take some getting used to. other than that they skated well and lasted a long while for me.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2011, 09:09:23 AM »
They don't skate bad but mine lasted 3 weeks, tops.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

billy McGivern

• Rep: -4
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2011, 02:34:57 PM »
I really didnt like mine at all. The heels felt raised to me, so it felt like I was on my toes the entire time when I skated and walked in them. I also felt that there wasnt the greatest grip on them either, the bottoms of the soles are pretty smooth.

aWizard

• Rep: 6
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2011, 09:44:59 PM »
I really didnt like mine at all. The heels felt raised to me, so it felt like I was on my toes the entire time when I skated and walked in them. I also felt that there wasnt the greatest grip on them either, the bottoms of the soles are pretty smooth.

The heels felt raised because they are raised...
I like my trucks between "loose" and "you're a faggot".

Front Crooks

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2011, 11:21:38 PM »
I've had 5 pairs of these because I didn't like a lot of other shoes, and I don't like how the tongue always moves to the outside for me, but I love the toe.  After going back to Blazers low's & AV Sk8 Low's, I don't think I'll buy Busenitz anymore.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -293
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2011, 12:20:01 AM »
Dont do it. Worst grip ever.

Mr Squiggle

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2011, 03:43:36 PM »
I'v skated these and the Ronan's. In my opinion the Ronan skated exactly the same but had better grip and lasted a bit longer. But you either will probably serve you well.

Spike Hawke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2011, 04:34:48 PM »
Just do it! straight outta the box they are ace

trolltoll

• Rep: -3
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2011, 09:20:20 AM »
hell yeah i had the black and gold ones when they first came out and was surprised at how long they actually lasted me. just bought a pair of the all black joints the other day but waiting to get a fresh board to skate 'em.

ginzberg

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2011, 03:20:02 PM »
The best.

Two suggestions to make it perfect -
1) Tongue straps... people that don't like these will just cut them. For a show that promotes bringing scissors to the party, this should not be an issue.
2) The toe cap panel should extend to be flush with the first stripe, allowing the first stripe to act as a stitch guard/triple layer section. The weakest part of the shoe is that panel. If you're not careful when the stitching begins to go, you could open up and then the shoe will die prematurely. I really only had one pair do this, but seems like a minor change that would actually make it look better and be more durable.

Adidas has been crushing this shoe. I cannot think of one bad colorway that has come out. I must be on my 10th pair on a row or something, and I got a few pairs in boxes. The shoe ruins you for anything else, nothing else feels remotely like it.

pandarelated

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2011, 07:43:08 PM »
The best.

Two suggestions to make it perfect -
1) Tongue straps... people that don't like these will just cut them. For a show that promotes bringing scissors to the party, this should not be an issue.
2) The toe cap panel should extend to be flush with the first stripe, allowing the first stripe to act as a stitch guard/triple layer section. The weakest part of the shoe is that panel. If you're not careful when the stitching begins to go, you could open up and then the shoe will die prematurely. I really only had one pair do this, but seems like a minor change that would actually make it look better and be more durable.

Adidas has been crushing this shoe. I cannot think of one bad colorway that has come out. I must be on my 10th pair on a row or something, and I got a few pairs in boxes. The shoe ruins you for anything else, nothing else feels remotely like it.

so you want a pair of ronan's?