Author Topic: Ask Anyone Anything Game.  (Read 30024 times)

happenstance

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Ask Anyone Anything Game.
« on: December 28, 2011, 10:18:34 AM »
I will start this by asking a question. You answer it to the best of your ability and then continue the game by asking a new question on any topic. Then repeat. The question can be a joke, serious, one you don't know the answer to, open-ended (like mine below) and so on and so forth.

If Stalin was actually responsible for more deaths than Hitler, then why do people consider Hitler to be worse?

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Ask Anyone Anything Game.
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 10:51:40 AM »
I will start this by asking a question. You answer it to the best of your ability and then continue the game by asking a new question on any topic. Then repeat. The question can be a joke, serious, one you don't know the answer to, open-ended (like mine below) and so on and so forth.

If Stalin was actually responsible for more deaths than Hitler, then why do people consider Hitler to be worse?
People might look at Stalin as the one helping end WW2. Also, what he did to his own people might not be as widely discussed as Hitlers holocaust.

What happens if I only eat wasabi for a year?

Grubby Mits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • kim you need to leave him
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 11:09:02 AM »
You'd probably die of malnutrition pretty quickly. Someone told me you can eat bananas on their own forever because they have everything you need, don't know if thats true though.

Have you ever attempted to give yourself fellatio? If so, were you succesful?

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 11:31:59 AM »
You'd probably die of malnutrition pretty quickly. Someone told me you can eat bananas on their own forever because they have everything you need, don't know if thats true though.

Have you ever attempted to give yourself fellatio? If so, were you succesful?

Yes. Only in a dream.

Do you think it's obnoxious and vain when people repeatedly post pictures of themselves on facebook, instagram, their phone.  If so, how do you go about calling them out on it?

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1019
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 11:53:52 AM »
I don't consider it obnoxiously vain. Social networks are basically "look at me! look at me!" websites anyway. I never call anybody out on that. I do hit the like button when girls post revealing shots. I like to show my encouragement.

What parts of a chicken wouldn't you eat?

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 12:01:04 PM »
the beak, feet, eyes, and cloaca (combined poophole and peehole). everything else is game. i'll eat a full bird like my name was king henry.

since russians only wear track suits (it's a proven fact), do you think they save their finest track suits (complete with epaulets and a golden zipper) for weddings, funerals, and job interviews, or do they just wear their everyday track suit?
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 01:22:05 PM »
I believe the answer is an enthusiastic "dah!"

...if we found out that all of the land mass under the Arctic ice was gold, would that make gold cheaper or create rich Eskimos?

apad88

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 01:56:57 PM »
I believe the answer is an enthusiastic "dah!"

...if we found out that all of the land mass under the Arctic ice was gold, would that make gold cheaper or create rich Eskimos?
most likely cheaper gold.
what's in  Area 51?

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2011, 02:16:00 PM »
My grandfather had access to it and claims there are no aliens and UFOs, just military experiments and weapons development. Who knows, I am not claiming he told me the truth.

My OCD friend next to me wants me to ask why men don't lift the toilet seat? OCD in the sense that this is a dude asking the question. I lift the toilet seat at home and friends houses but public restrooms are fare game.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 02:19:24 PM by happenstance »

Mooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2011, 02:27:13 PM »
Like you, I don't give a shit if it's a public restroom, but will anywhere else. It's probably in the next person's best interest to wipe the seat down anyway if they're taking a shit. But if there needs to be a specific reason, it's gotta be general laziness.

Do you think someone's more likely to be a shitty driver if they spend a lot of time complaining about how terrible everyone else on the road is?

apad88

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2011, 02:33:58 PM »

Do you think someone's more likely to be a shitty driver if they spend a lot of time complaining about how terrible everyone else on the road is?
Most likely because if they're focusing on what other niggas be doing then they're not paying attention to their own driving.

Have you ever shit in public?

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 720
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2011, 02:47:43 PM »
I've shit in plenty of public places. Bushes, alleys, beaches. Sometimes you get kinda drunk, it's a long walk home, and you don't really care about one of the socks you're wearing.

If you could be one professional wrestler, past or present, for a week. Who would you be, and why?
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2011, 03:00:18 PM »
I've shit in plenty of public places. Bushes, alleys, beaches. Sometimes you get kinda drunk, it's a long walk home, and you don't really care about one of the socks you're wearing.

If you could be one professional wrestler, past or present, for a week. Who would you be, and why?

I'd probably be Yokozuna.  It would be satisfying to not wipe my ass and sit on peoples faces as a finishing move.  Plus, the thought of being that fucking fat for a week would be enlightening and I'd probably have a membership to some seedy Asian spa.

If you could bring one man back from life, who would it be and why?

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2011, 04:39:54 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I'd probably be Yokozuna.  It would be satisfying to not wipe my ass and sit on peoples faces as a finishing move.  Plus, the thought of being that fucking fat for a week would be enlightening and I'd probably have a membership to some seedy Asian spa.

If you could bring one man back from life, who would it be and why?
I would chose John Lennon because I want to see his reaction at the world today and how he has influenced the world. I would also like to hear his opinion on the politics of today.

Who was the one women in your life that you wish you had a second chance with and why?

Dr Steve Brule

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2011, 04:47:42 PM »
Savanna.   The girl I'm actually getting my 2nd chance with.  Were only in university but we get along great.  The reason it ended last time is because I went to school thirty minutes away from her and we were both too busy for eachother.  But I'm transferring to her school now (not because of her) and we started talking again a couple months ago.  I think we are getting back together, which I am stoked on because I love her.

Did you ever have the oppurtunity to save someones life?  If so, what happened?
For Your Health

Numeral

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2011, 06:26:14 PM »
no, I gotta say I have never been in a position to save someone else's life.

do you think it's possible to stop using drugs to focus on other goals, be it professional or life goals?

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2011, 06:38:26 PM »
no, I gotta say I have never been in a position to save someone else's life.

do you think it's possible to stop using drugs to focus on other goals, be it professional or life goals?
Yes. There are plenty of examples inside of skateboarding. Mariano, Reynolds, Greco. Many people who have gone through such a transition speak about how they need to reach the absolute bottom before they wake up and start gathering courage for a change. Its most likely pretty fucking hard after years of abuse. Drugs change your brain.

Can you live a fulfilling life and be truly happy with intense chronic pain?

bakingsoda

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2011, 06:59:48 PM »
I think it's possible, if your a masochistic your chances are probably higher. You could constantly be getting off or something.

If toliet paper was banned globally and the only two legal options left for asswiping were double ply cardboard or plastic bags what would you choose and why?

MaryhillVibe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
  • gfm
    • www.mudozine.com avatar image
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2011, 07:10:47 PM »
I think I would have to go with the cardboard, maybe try and make it a little more maliable/absorbant with some flexing. Plastic bag just says shit all over my bum.

Are you a religious person? if so or not, what are your motivations?

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2011, 07:17:44 PM »
I think I would have to go with the cardboard, maybe try and make it a little more maliable/absorbant with some flexing. Plastic bag just says shit all over my bum.

Are you a religious person? if so or not, what are your motivations?
No I am not but I am motivated by a moral standard of common decency. A 'treat others as you would like to be treated' sort of ethos.

What selfless act can you commit tomorrow?

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2011, 09:10:27 PM »
Probably won't be able to do any because i'm getting surgery on my right eardrum, so it depends on whatever kind of "recovery" i'll be dealing with.

Do you think my balance will be thrown off temporarily as a result of my surgery tomorrow?

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2011, 09:39:27 PM »
Speaking from experience as a butcher's son, yea you will.

Have you ever tasted your own semen?
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Man Without A Plan

• Rep: 10
  • "Another day working for The Man."
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2011, 11:13:57 PM »
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .No. . .

If a foreign country invaded your country, would you be taken as prisoner or fight back?

degobra

• Rep: -2
    • Flickr. avatar image
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2011, 11:25:30 PM »
id say niether, id just hide out and do what i gota.
skating has given us all something but have you ever thought you missed out on stuff because of it?

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2011, 11:32:08 PM »
id say niether, id just hide out and do what i gota.
skating has given us all something but have you ever thought you missed out on stuff because of it?

I would say I have missed out on some encounters with the fairer sex for sure.

Where has skateboarding brought you that you couldn't have imagined yourself ever going?

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2011, 07:49:11 AM »

Where has skateboarding brought you that you couldn't have imagined yourself ever going?

Well I've always been a bit of a traveler so I wouldn't say I was brought to London, for instance, specifically for skating.  I would have to go with Florence, Kentucky.  If it wasn't for skateboarding I would have never heard of this place or definitely wouldn't have traveled there.

What's the absolutely most fucked up, demented dream you've ever had?  What do you think it meant?

smellofdeath2

• Rep: 24
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2011, 09:31:29 AM »

What's the absolutely most fucked up, demented dream you've ever had?  What do you think it meant?

I actually dreamt that I went to the Berrics with my long dead mother last night. Probably the weirdest dream I've had in a long time that I remember in graphic detail. She was killing it btw and yes, Berra was still a penis, even in my unconscious.
As to what it meant, I have zero idea...

Have you ever felt genuinely suicidal and if so how did you escape its clutches?

Grubby Mits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • kim you need to leave him
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2011, 09:45:00 AM »
Never. I've often contemplated the lack of meaning and reason for me to stay alive, but I have a really short attention span so then I get distracted by my penis or something. I think Dr Manhattan sums it up, 'A live body and a dead body contain the same number of particles. Structurally, there's no discernible difference. Life and death are unquantifiable abstracts.'

Would you rather have sex with a dog (it fucks you) and no one to ever know about it, or would you rather not get fucked by a dog but EVERYONE in the whole world to think you did (you can't convince them otherwise).

BuddyPal

« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2011, 11:48:50 AM »
probably having everyone think that i did. the only people that would care wouldnt really be worth my time.

would you kill someone you knew to save your own life?

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 865
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2011, 12:22:48 PM »
Only if i knew i for sure could, like if i was possibly gonna fail i'd make a truce with them. But if was taller/bigger/older I'd prolly go for it.

Oyola, Kalis, Dyrdek. You have to marry one, fuck one, kill one. Which do u choose?